Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe next time Sophia will teach them how to put on a condom.
So okay, she could use something else to show how to do it but hey, we are in VN erotic, we have to give opportunities to spice things up.
While I firmly believe this is a likely scenario I hope it doesn't turn out this way. It would be so droll.

pupil: "Using a banana doesn't make any sense - and the cucumber? My penis isn't green and knobby!"
s: "(oh, maybe they're right, this is just about as useless as those drawings from last time. I should probably just stroke them till they're erect and let them learn on the real thing.)"
s: "(Oh, but I'm they're teacher, this would be so wrong!")
s: "(Oh, but how else can they possibly learn this vital biology lesson?)"
s: "(It's not like it's real sex or anything... right?)"

Menu: Do you stroke their cocks?
Yes
jump for_joy
No
jump for_no_joy

ugh.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
While I firmly believe this is a likely scenario I hope it doesn't turn out this way. It would be so droll.

pupil: "Using a banana doesn't make any sense - and the cucumber? My penis isn't green and knobby!"
s: "(oh, maybe they're right, this is just about as useless as those drawings from last time. I should probably just stroke them till they're erect and let them learn on the real thing.)"
s: "(Oh, but I'm they're teacher, this would be so wrong!")
s: "(Oh, but how else can they possibly learn this vital biology lesson?)"
s: "(It's not like it's real sex or anything... right?)"

Menu: Do you stroke their cocks?
Yes
jump for_joy
No
jump for_no_joy

ugh.
My perverted mind would even go so far as to think of premature ejaculation of the older one in the condom.
Due to too much stimulation from Sophia. :eek: :rolleyes:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
My perverted mind would even go so far as to think of premature ejaculation of the older one in the condom.
Due to too much stimulation from Sophia. :eek: :rolleyes:
Ok, but better would be premature ejaculation on Sophia before she's done stroking. Some of it lands on her cheek just near the corner of her mouth.
s: "(Oh! That's so surprising that these sexually repressed teenagers are cumming so quickly! I certainly didn't see that coming!)"

Menu:
Wipe it off with your sleeve
jump lame_but_most_realistic
Lick it up while giving them a sly smile
jump well_obviously

theshep

Jul 14, 2021
You can ask the fan art thread, you will get the assets as well as the help. But if you are thinking that you'll be able to make them look as good as they are in the game then you are gravely mistaken. It will take years of practice to reach this level.
Thank you for the encouragement.

• Haha
Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes