Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have lived in East Asia. There are meals I have eaten where it was a mystery meat. I have eaten insects as well. Just no chilled monkey brains or Snake Surprise. I am sure somewhere along the way horse was one of the items.
Not sure how easy it would be to find a butcher that would do it in San Alejo though.

Jul 6, 2021
It's that and more. I've called this what it is on this site and my comments were promptly deleted. It rhymes with "slam".

The cake is a lie. Support real devs, not those that milk the system after that get lucky the second they create a popular title.
That ain't right. Censorship is bad and devs that do bad things should not be protected. Especially on sites like this that said dev hates anyway.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You are probably the person who is the envy of everyone around! I am happy for you, but nevertheless I urge you not to assert what you do not know! L&P accepts help, and you say a lie!
Another question is that most of the applicants do not meet his requirements, but still he has an assistant, and from time to time even several assistants. Plus, he's learning. So there is a chance that he will be as successful as you
Lies lies lies by Bane71 once again.

Between a professional translator and "some guy on discord", L&P apparently chose some guy on discord to help with the translation.
Result? Cringy sentences, engrish sentences and 20 days to translate 43 pages. Let that sink in. 2.15 pages translated per day.

At first, L&P even said he didn't have anyone to help him out and got caught in a lie because we knew he had been contacted by a translator. And then out of nowhere he goes and fetches "an american from discord".

Regarding the "most of the applicants do not meet his requirements". Let's all remember L&P's words:

If the person is below L&P's level: "It's just going to delay me because I'll have to work twice, not worth it".
If the person is the same level as L&P: "It's just another me, not worth it".

Does this look like someone who wants help? No.

So Bane71, stop luring people into thinking this is a dev with the development pace in mind. He doesn't give a shit and the more he delays the game, through shit excuses, the better for him. We've seen him doing it plenty of times already in these past years.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
HOW? Some of those results are baffling.

• How do "Subway Thugs" have more votes than Julia? They've barely been in the game.
  • How are Amber and Vicky virtually tied when we've had actual sexy scenes with Vicky and Amber mostly exists only on paper?
  • How do the old men from side job 1 have 94 votes while Janitor Clark has 83? How many hours have we wasted on Side Job 1 for characters that barely beat out another character that has appeared for like five minutes? That's a failure in story telling.
  • Cathy, immediately after a very beautiful scene, has only managed 30 votes. Meanwhile Logan, a character that we haven't seen in like a year and a half, has 29.
  • Mr. Murry, the fucking postman, has almost as many votes as Liam and Cathy combined. What. the. fuck?
Democracy has failed.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019

• How do "Subway Thugs" have more votes than Julia? They've barely been in the game.
  • How are Amber and Vicky virtually tied when we've had actual sexy scenes with Vicky and Amber mostly exists only on paper?
  • How do the old men from side job 1 have 94 votes while Janitor Clark has 83? How many hours have we wasted on Side Job 1 for characters that barely beat out another character that has appeared for like five minutes? That's a failure in story telling.
  • Cathy, immediately after a very beautiful scene, has only managed 30 votes. Meanwhile Logan, a character that we haven't seen in like a year and a half, has 29.
  • Mr. Murry, the fucking postman, has almost as many votes as Liam and Cathy combined. What. the. fuck?
Democracy has failed.
Well well, isn't it obvious from the fact that kinks of individual are not related to the development of the game. Otherwise Liam is the one who has 'scored' Sophia so far and has sex scenes with her. He should have been at the top.

Things might change once his story line develops with Cathy.

The first side job is fine. The men are energetic and youthful in their mind. Only if Dylan or Sam were half as quick as them.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Democracy has failed.
Amber is Sam's mom, Dylan jizzed his pants against her.

And maybe many patrons are janitors in real life, they feel identified. XD (Jokes aside, many people love that kind of characters to corrupt women: brute, strong and vulgar)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Democracy has failed.
Because it's not about what scenes are in the game, but the potential scenes people are waiting for. If L&P flat out said that Aiden wasn't going to fuck Sophia, I doubt he'd be as popular as he is now.

Or if L&P confirmed that Dylan would be last. Are Dylan fans really going to wait the 15-20 years it looks like it will take for him to get his chance?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Because it's not about what scenes are in the game, but the potential scenes people are waiting for. If L&P flat out said that Aiden wasn't going to fuck Sophia, I doubt he'd be as popular as he is now.

Or if L&P confirmed that Dylan would be last. Are Dylan fans really going to wait the 15-20 years it looks like it will take for him to get his chance?
What? That isn't how polling works. While some may vote on an amorphous future "potential", polls also measure recent history. It's why recency bias is a known variable in statistics. You would think that recent events would influence polls more than some sort of "potential", especially when recent events have been the hottest the game has ever produced. Just look at the Apostles, they've SPIKED in popularity immediately following the most recent update despite my personal feelings on their scene. You mean to tell me that their sudden popularity is strictly based on "future potential"? Meanwhile, Cathy has such low potential that she only earns 30 votes? Do we really think that the thugs have just as much potential for future scenes as the old men? I get that everyone has kinks, but even accounting for that these numbers are weird. If you're L&P you don't want major characters being out-voted by characters that have no significance to the future of the game.

I'm mostly joking in my original post, but truly the polling is poorly constructed. I don't mean that as another criticism of L&P, I just don't think much thought was put into this. There are too many choices, with too little guidance, to really draw much from it. In truth, the poll really only tells us that this is the Dylan and Ellie show, and that there should be cameo appearances from Patricia, Aiden, Alyssa, Sam, and Ava/kids. If we really wanted to get a better sense of popularity, future polls should drop those 7 characters, and restructure to elicit responses that are more targeted. If the old men from Side Job 1 really can't garner more votes than Janitor Clark then that could be useful information, but on a poll this expansive it's hard to really know if people are putting that much thought into it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What? That isn't how polling works. While some may vote on an amorphous future "potential", polls also measure recent history. It's why recency bias is a known variable in statistics. You would think that recent events would influence polls more than some sort of "potential", especially when recent events have been the hottest the game has ever produced. Just look at the Apostles, they've SPIKED in popularity immediately following the most recent update despite my personal feelings on their scene. You mean to tell me that their sudden popularity is strictly based on "future potential"? Meanwhile, Cathy has such low potential that she only earns 30 votes? Do we really think that the thugs have just as much potential for future scenes as the old men? I get that everyone has kinks, but even accounting for that these numbers are weird. If you're L&P you don't want major characters being out-voted by characters that have no significance to the future of the game.

I'm mostly joking in my original post, but truly the polling is poorly constructed. I don't mean that as another criticism of L&P, I just don't think much thought was put into this. There are too many choices, with too little guidance, to really draw much from it. In truth, the poll really only tells us that this is the Dylan and Ellie show, and that there should be cameo appearances from Patricia, Aiden, Alyssa, Sam, and Ava/kids. If we really wanted to get a better sense of popularity, future polls should drop those 7 characters, and restructure to elicit responses that are more targeted. If the old men from Side Job 1 really can't garner more votes than Janitor Clark then that could be useful information, but on a poll this expansive it's hard to really know if people are putting that much thought into it.
Maybe "hope" is more appropriate than "potential", which is tied to the kinks of patrons. Would Dylan be as popular if he wasn't Sophia's son?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Maybe "hope" is more appropriate than "potential", which is tied to the kinks of patrons. Would Dylan be as popular if he wasn't Sophia's son?
I get why Dylan and Ellie are popular, and certainly some of that is about future potential. It's the cluttered votes at the bottom that I don't understand. A whole bunch of characters that L&P has spent a lot of time trying to develop are under-performing compared to characters that barely exist. If I were a creator, it would bug the hell out of me that the old men were ranked so low because I would feel like I hadn't done a good job endearing them to the audience. Therefore, I would run a poll that targeted these secondary and minor characters more directly in order to better understand my audience. While you don't want to make a game solely based on player feedback, sometimes course correcting isn't a bad thing.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Between a professional translator and "some guy on discord", L&P apparently chose some guy on discord to help with the translation.
Result? Cringy sentences, engrish sentences and 20 days to translate 43 pages. Let that sink in. 2.15 pages translated per day.

At first, L&P even said he didn't have anyone to help him out and got caught in a lie because we knew he had been contacted by a translator. And then out of nowhere he goes and fetches "an american from discord".

Regarding the "most of the applicants do not meet his requirements". Let's all remember L&P's words:

If the person is below L&P's level: "It's just going to delay me because I'll have to work twice, not worth it".

So Bane71, stop luring people into thinking this is a dev with the development pace in mind. He doesn't give a shit and the more he delays the game, through shit excuses, the better for him. We've seen him doing it plenty of times already in these past years.
I'm tired of these stupid accusations. I can't understand what kind of shit should be in head instead of brain, so as not to understand that I'm not accusing anyone and I'm not defending anyone, but I'm expressing my personal opinion.
I repeat, unlike you and others like you, who call direct accusations criticism, which in itself is utter stupidity, I am trying to be objective and would be glad if they really expressed criticism, but not accusations! We are on a forum dedicated to the game that L&P creates, not you! If you don't like it, what kind of dick are you doing here? A simple question arises.

I will try to explain the situation to you with an example! Imagine that you are fucking your girlfriend in a city square. People see you, some look at you, some pass by, but there are assholes like you, they come up to you and start telling you that you are doing something wrong.
That you need to turn your girlfriend over, put in a different position, the other says that she has one leg shorter, the third claims that she has crooked teeth, while you like her and her smile and gait.
You don't ask them for any favors, but they think that they, like the best Casanovas, have the right to tell you how to fuck your girlfriend! This is how the situation looks from the outside, you have the role of these assholes who bother you in the square.

If you are here on the forum because you like the game, then have some respect for its creator! Although I can’t understand it all the same.

For example, I do not like other games and you will not find my comments somewhere on the forum, where I would convince the public that the developer is doing something wrong, that he is a cheat or something like that.
Your ego is inflated to incredible proportions and obscures your mind and prevents you from understanding simple truths.
Therefore, I have nothing more to discuss with you.

P.S. Despite the complete disagreement with your statements, the problem of this post is not to scold you, but to explain to you my vision of the situation.
All the best!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes