• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That could be the wall TV in the upper left corner. The huge white glow could be Dylan achieving his final pervert form as he sees the maid not wearing panties.
Yea. TV upper left corner, maid in the center bend over cleaning the cabinets beneath the TV. Possibly no panties this time, otherwise it would be pretty much the same as before (unless she's really showing off like in the fanart we got from normV). I think it's Sophia peaking though.

Just my uneducated guess!

Such coincidence!

Last edited:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
CSK92, let me ask you, do you always have everything in your life and work going smoothly without problems?
Well, Yes. There are always issues, but if you are good at what you do and can manage issues correctly. You should be able to meet the demands. If It looked like it would take me Twenty years to complete a project. I wouldn't have customers. The issue I have with the developer here is his lack of management and not wanting help. This game is terrific, but the dev cant even get in one playable day in a year. I've went from a high end contributor for a good amount of time. To the lowest end. Now, I've given up. It will eventually be abandoned. My 2 cents. You asked.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Well, Yes. There are always issues, but if you are good at what you do and can manage issues correctly. You should be able to meet the demands. If It looked like it would take me Twenty years to complete a project. I wouldn't have customers. The issue I have with the developer here is his lack of management and not wanting help. This game is terrific, but the dev cant even get in one playable day in a year. I've went from a high end contributor for a good amount of time. To the lowest end. Now, I've given up. It will eventually be abandoned. My 2 cents. You asked.
You are probably the person who is the envy of everyone around! I am happy for you, but nevertheless I urge you not to assert what you do not know! L&P accepts help, and you say a lie!
Another question is that most of the applicants do not meet his requirements, but still he has an assistant, and from time to time even several assistants. Plus, he's learning. So there is a chance that he will be as successful as you

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes