DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
If he's still running a potato computer, he shouldn't be animating.
He's got a superior set up to me for sure. I just don't see why he's dabbling now and doesn't know how long it'll take unless he's trying to out Pixar Disney or something. If you have just 2 characters in the scene it's really not that hard as there are plenty of DAZ Add Ons available to do all those naughty things for you. Take a look in the Big Brother Fan Art Zone, there are loads of these made by Fans not the Pro's.

As Bsoda says in some games the Animation just ruins it all. In Anna's Exciting Affection the animation goes on way too long and kills the moment as the looping is too short and they do the same thing too long so it becomes unrealistic.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
nice.i guess he is trying to do animations.
Probably too much guesses but anyway.
We have some idea what will be the events in 0.060
If he is realy working on animation we can 100% exclude Sophia and handjob,titjob,blowjob,sex etc.
I can see 2 possibilities.
1.Cheerleader-if that one guess is right we can get a dance-something like the dance in Research into Corruption/you should check that cheerleader's outfit/.And if you on filthy route,maybe the dance will be more naughty:)
2.Patricia's plan for revenge-some cruel tease:)
It must be number 1.It will be realy stupid if the first animation in the game is not Sophia.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
He's got a superior set up to me for sure. I just don't see why he's dabbling now and doesn't know how long it'll take unless he's trying to out Pixar Disney or something. If you have just 2 characters in the scene it's really not that hard as there are plenty of DAZ Add Ons available to do all those naughty things for you. Take a look in the Big Brother Fan Art Zone, there are loads of these made by Fans not the Pro's.

As Bsoda says in some games the Animation just ruins it all. In Anna's Exciting Affection the animation goes on way too long and kills the moment as the looping is too short and they do the same thing too long so it becomes unrealistic.
Not need Disney Pixar studio SHIT, they have more better machine. If you want best home computer kick down do animation or try good mathematics problems and the symphony orchestra in real time is also good at dropping the computer knees.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@Belaja smert

Precisely. At this stage of producing a game he shouldn't be attempting any Disney if he's never done Animation before. Patronians aren't going to wait for Xmas 2021 to get V0.06 while he experiments when they were promised it was all going to be quick and short so that we can get on with Day 7 and the "real" stuff promised. A certain Members testicles are getting smaller by the day the longer he's waiting for Dylan to get into Sophia's Pants LOL It's really not safe Blueballing that person for a bit of Disney, he's already sounding like a Dalek lately ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@Belaja smert

Precisely. At this stage of producing a game he shouldn't be attempting any Disney if he's never done Animation before. Patronians aren't going to wait for Xmas 2021 to get V0.6 while he experiments when they were promised it was all going to be quick and short so that we can get on with Day 7 and the "real" stuff promised. A certain Members testicles are getting smaller by the day the longer he's waiting for Dylan to get into Sophia's Pants LOL It's really not safe Blueballing that person for a bit of Disney, he's already sounding like a Dalek lately ;)
We can't expect anytime soon Dylan to get into Sophia's Pants.Maybe around day 17.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
We can't expect anytime soon Dylan to get into Sophia's Pants.Maybe around day 17.
Wasn't that supposed to start on day 7!I mean I'm not completely sure and I maybe totally wrong abt it but I read somewhere in this thread that Dev had originally planned the "main events" to start from day 7!!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Don't expect Dylan to get into Sophia's pants anytime soon, they just got the deal that he can see her in a bikini. :tf:

And about animations while in really few games they're well done i would still prefer a lot more renders instead of them, i like to imagine stuff.
I remember when i saw animation in one of the games where girl was riding a dude and her head just started to turn around, scary stuff.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I'm going back about 50 pages now but I seem to remember it looking a bit like this:

TotalNooB57 : Why no Sexy?
Rubin86 : Come back in 25 years (larrah likes this)
Larrah : Actually main events don't start till Day 7, we're only on Day 3 (Rubin86 likes this)

names have been changed to protect the innocent. ;)

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
I'm going back about 50 pages now but I seem to remember it looking a bit like this:

TotalNooB57 : Why no Sexy?
Rubin86 : Come back in 25 years (larrah likes this)
Larrah : Actually main events don't start till Day 7, we're only on Day 3 (Rubin86 likes this)

names have been changed to protect the innocent. ;)
Thank you mate you saved my ass there Im happy I wasn't totally wrong about it! Well I still believe in the next half of day 7! idk why but Im having huge hopes on the Patricia,Sophia & the thugs scene! It's gonna be something "filthy"I hope so, fingers crossed!

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hope that scene with Patricia wont end up with them sucking each other(talking about the thugs) being on gunpoint and all.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@Starlight08

Totally, it wouldn't be detrimental to Sophia's development if Patricia did something naughty would it? I would have Patty pull a gun on them, handcuff them to a radiator or something, then strip to her undies, twerk a bit and then leave LOL

Reactions: Starlight08

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thank you mate you saved my ass there Im happy I wasn't totally wrong about it! Well I still believe in the next half of day 7! idk why but Im having huge hopes on the Patricia,Sophia & the thugs scene! It's gonna be something "filthy"I hope so, fingers crossed!
He promised something filthy.But it can be in the football scene.I won't mind if Sophia do some cheerleader dance and there is some accident with the outfit:)After all it will be smaller for her.

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah I totally forgot patty had a gun with her :FeelsBadMan: well my hopes have evaporated now drastically! If patty does a strip show well Id be more than happy to jack off to that,damn patty is one of the hottest characters IMO!

@armion82
Yeah fair point man well I would take anything "filthy" at this point!it has been a long wait and some wardrobe malfunction is not bad and that to Infront of a neighbor it's kinda hot!

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
What a joke! Wait for playable day 7 and then you will see something. Hahaha. How updates goes we see less & less. Next update probably we will see bra string and that should be vow moment x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
I found this on Page 296 guys. I'm going back further, but soooo many pages all about how many points you can get and how much money you can earn in Germany between that page and here... :oops:

Author's quote - At playable day 11 will be the first really hot lesbian scene. But the first more daring lesbian scene will already be at playable day 8.
It is interesting with whom?

This was also on Page 285 so yeah I was pretty close on 50 pages back ;)

Reactions: Starlight08

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry for making this shameless advertisement post, guys. Meanwhile we all wait for the next version, I'd like to invite you to the . Just to shorten the time before extra naughty version 0.6 is out :closedeyesmile:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah I totally forgot patty had a gun with her :FeelsBadMan: well my hopes have evaporated now drastically! If patty does a strip show well Id be more than happy to jack off to that,damn patty is one of the hottest characters IMO!

@armion82
Yeah fair point man well I would take anything "filthy" at this point!it has been a long wait and some wardrobe malfunction is not bad and that to Infront of a neighbor it's kinda hot!
Oh please... not another "accident" :closedeyesmile:. Swimsuit accident, shirt button accident, trampoline fall accident, evening pizza guys accident... :happyblush. We need something intentional :angel:.
What if you have enought filthy points Sophia makes that accident to happen;)
Sorry for making this shameless advertisement post, guys. Meanwhile we all wait for the next version, I'd like to invite you to the . Just to shorten the time before extra naughty version 0.6 is out :closedeyesmile:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We like her blacked:)

Reactions: Arzies
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes