armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@Starlight08

That's a great timetable there. It shows if a Developer (not any particular Developer, just a Developer) doesn't release regular updates they could drag a game out for half a decade before there's any actual sexual content and if they're getting say $10,000 a month off loyal Patrons, they would be minted for developing an Adult game for 5 years with no Adult content actually in it ;) That's almost as devious and well constructed as building a Death Star and taking over the Galaxy... just don't go leaving a silly little hole for some farm boy to drop a bomb in it and your away :p
You just describe MATM/Malise and the Machine/.Game is already 4 years old and last upodate we get, was back in september 2016.Still they make ton of money.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
@Starlight08

That's a great timetable there. It shows if a Developer (not any particular Developer, just a Developer) doesn't release regular updates they could drag a game out for half a decade before there's any actual sexual content and if they're getting say $10,000 a month off loyal Patrons, they would be minted for developing an Adult game for 5 years with no Adult content actually in it ;) That's almost as devious and well constructed as building a Death Star and taking over the Galaxy... just don't go leaving a silly little hole for some farm boy to drop a bomb in it and your away :p
That's why for games that I do support I give my donation when there's an update and then cancel immediately

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Lust & Passion
Sep 19 at 9:12am
The revenge

Patricia picked her sister up and they drove to the area where the thugs (who tried to rape Sophia in the subway) are usually hanging around, watching for them. Will Patricia's risky plan work? For this choosable event some special previous decisions are necessary! This event will also prevent another one this evening. But everything will be written in the walkthrough, which I'll include to every new update from now on.

This is the last teaser image before the new update. Today I'll start working on the last event. It won't be a very long one and as soon as I'm about to finish I'll announce a more concrete release date!

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Lust & Passion
The revenge

Patricia picked her sister up and they drove to the area where the thugs (who tried to rape Sophia in the subway) are usually hanging around, watching for them. Will Patricia's risky plan work? For this choosable event some special previous decisions are necessary! This event will also prevent another one this evening. But everything will be written in the walkthrough, which I'll include to every new update from now on.

This is the last teaser image before the new update. Today I'll start working on the last event. It won't be a very long one and as soon as I'm about to finish I'll announce a more concrete release date!
Super. Pictures from the game are real works of art, pleasing to the eye.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Lust & Passion
The revenge

I wonder will Patricia rape the thugs?
Imagine something like Nailkaiser from Angel Blade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Lust & Passion
The revenge

Okay, so it's super lame of me to Quote my own post. But after weeks of comments on this thread about all the reasons this game is slow or blueballs or whatever, can we just LOOK at that render for a minute? It's not just the long-lens focus. It's not just the blurry reflections on the windshield. It's not even about the attention to detail shown in the white Volkswagen in the back with the headlights on. It's the composition of Sophia's face with her eyes slightly downwards indicating a lack of certainty about what's going on while Patricia's eyes exude confidence while her face shows a clear plan. I have no clear idea what is actually happening in this scene, but the faces of the two women in this render convey everything I need to know. This is art. Anyone frustrated with the pace of the story or the ridiculousness of the "filthy" path or anything else---Your criticism is valid!!

But this single render reminds us why people love this project.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
If there was as much passion in the game as there was in your post about the render, even the unhappy would be happy.

But, I think you nailed it.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Super. Pictures from the game are real works of art, pleasing to the eye.
Lust & Passion
The revenge

it looks interesting. I'm looking forward to updating :)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes