Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
You shouldn't worry too much. There are plenty people who enjoy a slowly developing story (just take a look at DMD for example). It's just that the negative voices are the loudest, as always. ;)
If slow is GOOD and fast is BAD, starting is Big and last version update is very little.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If there was as much passion in the game as there was in your post about the render, even the unhappy would be happy.

But, I think you nailed it.
Probably Sophia need some training with Sigui.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joke aside,she will start to enjoy teasing the others.We just need 3-4 more updates.
If there would be a regular continuation in his update, it would be easier for me to support him. As like DS on each 5. of month however or whatever
He should go to 6 weeks per release.This way he will have enought time for everything.
BTW if he now is working on animations,sadly we should add 1 more month for each update

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
What all happens if you go pure with the "good wife" route?

Seemed kinda boring to me, so I went full corrupt.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Wery close to the actual end when MC talks to her son at the pool (wearing a mother or not a bikini while she is with her son) at some point is requested 16 points with son. I done the whole game from tha beginning twice and could'nt reach more than 15
Is it me or this is a bug?

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Wery close to the actual end when MC talks to her son at the pool (wearing a mother or not a bikini while she is with her son) at some point is requested 16 points with son. I done the whole game from tha beginning twice and could'nt reach more than 15
Is it me or this is a bug?
See the walkthrough of the game.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes