Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No one currently knows, since the game has not progressed that far.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not really enough content to comment from my perspective yet, probably come back when it's finished.

I'd like a 100% penis free playthrough so i'll wait and see if that possible before I sing any praises.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
why you guys are so rude... people are askin when is the update because they are curious about the game. reply it or not you guys dont have to be rude.
this question comes up almost once or twice every page of every game thread.
a bit of sleuthing and individual research (via dev's Patreon, discord, or even a simple search on this or any other game thread) will reveal clues as to when the next update will be. I find it comical the people who ask about updates here make an assumption that we have more information than what is available on the dev's Patreon.

OU812

Sep 15, 2018
I'm surprised at how thorough and detailed the walkthrough is. The developer did a great job not only covering the available points and variables, but also giving a clearer sense of how things will develop down the line (in terms of branching paths and so on). I still think that Ellie catching Sophia masturbating should open up at least dialogue changes, because it's quite a significant event - maybe even more than them showering together. Ellie should mention it at some point (maybe to Julia), and explain how it was the thing that made her see her mother in a new light. Thanks to the walkthrough, I'll have to replay the game so that Patricia and Sophia's scene with the thugs in the good wife route actually triggers. In any case, I'm excited to see what the new update brings.
And thanks to the walk through, it will also be interesting to see what might happen if she doesn't do anything in response to the thugs in the subway. I would like to see if the developer would make a way to name the saves to make it easier to follow different paths (good wife, filthy, etc.).

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
what i mean is , if i do not go for a lesbian path , then will i be able to trigger all the scenes other than the lesbian scenes...
I think yes. but the game has no scenes yet in filthy side but in good wife side there is a sex scene and you can trigger them without being lesbian. this game has many choices and paths so far i have noticed.

D

Deleted member 482355

In so desperate to see the mother finally fuck her daughter or her sister. I would love the three of them to have a threesome in the end.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yes and no we know the scenes but not exact what is happing.
sophia and vicky shopping
sophia taking everybody to patricia mansion
sophia watching a game with his husband and friend
sophia and patricia hunt the thugs
and a secret scene for the filthy path.
Yeah mansion,like one from the Fatal Frame series?Or Haunting Ground?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes