KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
So why we should pay every month for subscription if he is releasing the game on every 2 months?????? Sounds like very bad deal for me.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
So why we should pay every month for subscription if he is releasing the game on every 2 months?????? Sounds like very bad deal for me.
Why would you pay for anything your don't already get for free? Learn to have patience for these updates and you will not spend a dime.

There are plenty of decent games to keep yourself occupied until one of the better ones update.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Absolutely! I am not a Patron, so not actually paying, but why should I not pay every month if I am only getting updates every second month!?? It's outrageous! This dev has no respect for his not-paying non-customers.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Absolutely! I am not a Patron, so not actually paying, but why should I not pay every month if I am only getting updates every second month!?? It's outrageous! This dev has no respect for his not-paying non-customers.
Well, actually he releases half of the update per month anyway. And even this half is longer than many games here.

Reactions: dima1986

ecilops

May 21, 2017
Don't forget the lurkers!

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Usually, when i'm patron to someone i'm paying to support his project, not for updates (i can get it here for free)... just because i respect his work. I hope other updates will not be delayed so much, for this one let's be a little understanding with the dev (is vacation season).

Reactions: Caligula

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
again with the impatience members without a clue how hard it is to make a game.
if it takes 1 or 2 months it all depends on the goal, the render quality, writing, unexpected issues, testing etc.
its not that you push a button and you get a 1080p render in 1 minute. theres tons of work before you are ready with 1 render, could be research, figure out positions, lightning, facial expressions, backgrounds. and depending on your hardware it takes hours to render 1 picture. we need to remember that this dev is quite the perfectionist and will not be satisfied with half-done rendering. and we know how it can be when we are picky.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
again with the impatience members without a clue how hard it is to make a game.
if it takes 1 or 2 months it all depends on the goal, the render quality, writing, unexpected issues, testing etc.
its not that you push a button and you get a 1080p render in 1 minute. theres tons of work before you are ready with 1 render, could be research, figure out positions, lightning, facial expressions, backgrounds. and depending on your hardware it takes hours to render 1 picture. we need to remember that this dev is quite the perfectionist and will not be satisfied with half-done rendering. and we know how it can be when we are picky.
It seems there is no other game for them to play.Realy strange.We have both Life games /with Mary and with pleasure/,both Island games/Holiday and Lewd/,Rogue-Like,Untold Legend of Korra,Take Over,Fate or Irnia etc.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
of course there would be something in future.
maybe some day Sophia would be a total slut and expose titties on outside
Nope, what do you think, Sophia isn't this kind of woman to expose her titties in public intentionally, outside, nonsense.
But, if her life changes force her into underwear modelling maybe she flash something in public, but never intentionally.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Nope, what do you think, Sophia isn't this kind of woman to expose her titties in public intentionally, outside, nonsense.
But, if her life changes force her into underwear modelling maybe she flash something in public, but never intentionally.
well I never aid now, in future maybe after when she gets too much corrupted

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes