baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, he can do batches right? its not that he need to stay when the computer is working on the rendering.
sure, preparations first. but animation dont mean new background, new characters, clothes etc, but just changing the positions. the hard part most be the waiting.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well, he can do batches right? its not that he need to stay when the computer is working on the rendering.
sure, preparations first. but animation dont mean new background, new characters, clothes etc, but just changing the positions. the hard part most be the waiting.
Anyway that 62,5 hours for one animation is straith forward 1 week at least.Don't forget that when he is doing the animation,he can't use the PC for rendering images par example or that will take twice more time.
Like the guy above said we don't need animations how Sophia walks.I can understand if we already having sex scenes in the game but we at least 1 year away from that.
What is SU?
SU-Something Unlimited/DC comics parody game

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
depends on your priority. he can let the computer on while he sleeps or are away to work. if he can put a schedule on it, the time to render is 0. as i explained. the hard part is to figure out what to do, get assets, and start the "first" scene. the 15-20 other frames, if its a "normal" loop are just minor positioning work, lightning and such that shouldn't take that much time to make. it take more time to create a new setting than to make the rest of the animation.

Ecchi-Lover44

Jan 8, 2018
animations would be fantastic but LP would need some help with maybe someone who has experience with ICSTOR now i think about if those 2 would work togehter they would truly make masterpieces

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
animations would be fantastic but LP would need some help with maybe someone who has experience with ICSTOR now i think about if those 2 would work togehter they would truly make masterpieces
If they work together we probably will get only 3 updates per year.People always wrongly assume that if you combine 2 devs that solo need 2 months for a very good update,will need only 1 month if they work together.Au contraire the time is double.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Always felt animations are a waste of effort. It requires so much time to render a portion of a scene when that same effort could make significantly more static renders that offer longer and more varied, interesting sex scenes.

That being said, there are exceptions, like if you can nail a AAA effort like Milfy City or Timestamps do.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Im pretty sure someone mentioned this already it seems too early for animations for the story if there isnt any sex scenes yet. Im sure im going to be attacked for saying it but realistically whats would need animating at this point? Anyway i hope the developer puts this aside and focuses on the meat and potatoes of this game. Im not against it but he should really try set realistic goals as far as moving the story forward.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Me:"Ok. Lets play this."
Starting the game.
Game:"Bang! Boom! Click! Badams! Bang! Click! Bam!"
Five minutes later...
Game:"Bang! Boom! Click! Badams! Bang! Click! Bam!"
Me:"Oh! For fucking sake!"
Exit the game.

Reactions: seba0
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes