armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well I never aid now, in future maybe after when she gets too much corrupted
I want to see that too much corrupted.Probably around day 35.We still at day 14 so be ready to wait a lot.
BTW in day 15/Sunday/ we will get so much pool stuff.
Dylan and some sex talk with Sophia.she will sunbathe with him on Sunday in a bikini
Ellie-pool plans for Sunday with Julia (and possibly Elena).

Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Patrons only

Like many of you already suspected, I wanted to include one or two little animations to the last event. I've never tried animations before and so I spent two days with experimenting. So from my experience, here are two big problems with animations for me as a single developer:
1) Creating a short, smooth, detailed animation takes a lot of time and effort! Plus a lot of testing.

2) A little animation should have about 20-30 (key)frames (of course longer animations will need even more frames) which are repeating themselves (loop). That means 20-30 images have to be rendered for them, depending on the light and place, every image needs between 20 and 50 minutes to get rendered (for a beautiful result). Means a render time between 6 and 16 hours for me and my current hardware! But if you want a slower "more romantic/realistic" animation, you have to render about 75 frames. For me this would mean a render time between 25 and 62,5 hours! Just for a little 2,5 seconds animation which you can loop indefinitely afterwards.

And this all additionally to the huge effort of creating, rendering and editing hundreds of detailed scenes per update. So including also detailed animations to every update would increase the development time severely! But I really very much like to have some little animations in my game. So I think it's better to save them up for some really important events and a time where I maybe can afford a distinctly more powerful PC! Maybe even find someone (animation pro) who could help me with that parallelly. The devs who have nice animations in their games are definitely not working alone!

For now: I've succeeded with creating my own "OK animation" for the last event but I'm still not 100% pleased with it (it's also my very first one) and I'd need to work more on it (plus rendering it!), and I don't have the time for that if you guys want the update within the next days. I already lost a lot of time with animating attempts and I'm not sure if I'll manage to finish even without them until the 30th! So I leave my own animation out for now and continue with usual renders to finish the last event (it's almost done!). Maybe I'll include my own animation afterwards if you like and think this would make this scene better.

So I gave you 95% for the release on September 30 at the latest. I'll do my best to release it at the 30th. But it can also be one or two days later.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018

looks like her to me
Please consider:

The eyes, mouth, cheeks, facial expressions, looking to Sophia is almost looking to

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so no animation and LP could take 2 more days.ok
My guess that all games/AWAM,MSN,PL,SU,The Tyrant,Babysitter/ except Melody will get a delay is still valid.Some already have that delay.
Maybe I should bet that Nutaku will release Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena before any of the games get an update:)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Please consider:

The eyes, mouth, cheeks, facial expressions, looking to Sophia is almost looking to
Huh, dead wife. Give me my fu**ing coin, dead wife :closedeyesmile: a.k.a. lepre-cunt x'D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
better +2/3 days extra for each animation, its will increase the quality a lot. he could have less renders on "unneeded" scenes, sometimes theres a lot of angles that we dont really need.

Reactions: z.bey

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Why doesn't he include his animation in the update? I mean if the feedbacks will positive, he can keep it or make it better in the next update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
better +2/3 days extra for each animation, its will increase the quality a lot. he could have less renders on "unneeded" scenes, sometimes theres a lot of angles that we dont really need.
You mean 1-2 weeks for animations,right.Because he don't work 24 hours on the game.I don't remember that he said he quit his job.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes