DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
So yeah to sum it up, this update IS the big one. If you go back to around page 285 and further a lot of people are saying or quoting - wait for playable day 7 in V0.06 which should be coming out in the late August and it will have something special (but L&P makes no promises on that date to be fair).

Reactions: lockhear

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I found this on Page 296 guys. I'm going back further, but soooo many pages all about how many points you can get and how much money you can earn in Germany between that page and here... :oops:
I think you misplace my post as quote. It will be more appropriate for your last post?!

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@vz0512

Yeah we were just saying about where and when were people saying it was playable Day 7 that the main action starts and yours was the 1st post i found that backed that up, but you must have got that from someone else before then. It's hard to tell when it actually started when there's pages and pages of debate about the Tax system in Germany rather than aWaM in this aWaM thread LOL :)

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
@vz0512

Yeah we were just saying about where and when were people saying it was playable Day 7 that the main action starts and yours was the 1st post i found that backed that up, but you must have got that from someone else before then. It's hard to tell when it actually started when there's pages and pages of debate about the Tax system in Germany rather than aWaM in this aWaM thread LOL :)
About playable day 7 there was post from patreon or by L&P himself here somewhere after 0.04 update. Tax system talks are even before that.

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
question sophia has class on monday,wednesday and friday?
day 11 will be a wednesday.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And I think there is several posts that the first sexual activity will be at playable day 15.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Well playable day 15 will be no early than may/june 2019,probably later.
So let's assume it in this way, from now on if the updates would come out every three months then one playable day would be completed by 3 months so the 15th playable would come out in August 2020.lets bring it down to two and a half months(75days) per a full payable day so the 15th playable day update would probably come in may 2020.so lets bring it down to 2months (60) per update so the 15th day update would come out in January 2020.lets bring it down to 45 days per a full playable day so the 15th playable day update would come out around October 2019.so finally what about 1month for a full playable day update so the 15th day update would come out in June 2019.

Edit- sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings I just thought this could be fun counting down the time (days) for each update to go live .it was never my intention to point out the update cycle or something!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So let's assume it in this way, from now on if the updates would come out every three months then one playable day would be completed by 3 months so the 15th playable would come out in August 2020.lets bring it down to two and a half months(75days) per a full payable day so the 15th playable day update would probably come in may 2020.so lets bring it down to 2months (60) per update so the 15th day update would come out in January 2020.lets bring it down to 45 days per a full playable day so the 15th playable day update would come out around October 2019.so finally what about 1month for a full playable day update so the 15th day update would come out in June 2019.

Edit- sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings I just thought this could be fun counting down the time (days) for each update to go live .it was never my intention to point out the update cycle or something!
Don't forget something important.We don't know if day 15 sexual activity means sex.I actualy doubt.Probably day 20 for the sex with someone other than husband.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
A dev this far behind his release schedule should not even be dreaming of animation. Leave it til you've finished your game... then go out an buy a processing powerhouse and ask your patrons if they want an animated version.

His biggest flaw is his atrocious pacing, which is compounded by his weakly-structured release schedule. Animation, or anything that could add more unnecessary work, should be the last thing on his mind. Getting content out and advancing his slow game should be priority number 1.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@Starlight08

That's a great timetable there. It shows if a Developer (not any particular Developer, just a Developer) doesn't release regular updates they could drag a game out for half a decade before there's any actual sexual content and if they're getting say $10,000 a month off loyal Patrons, they would be minted for developing an Adult game for 5 years with no Adult content actually in it ;) That's almost as devious and well constructed as building a Death Star and taking over the Galaxy... just don't go leaving a silly little hole for some farm boy to drop a bomb in it and your away :p

Reactions: Starlight08

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
What's wrong with little holes? :closedeyesmile:
Well, little plot holes always come back and haunt you in Hollywood and become giant holes once some Website like RottenTomatoes is done with it LOL In this case the little hole in the plan might be "Oh no Patreon don't like my Incest story and are banning me, I have to Abandon my Game now oh well, at least i earnt $600,000 on the way ." ;)

Reactions: dark.knight48

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Well, little plot holes always come back and haunt you in Hollywood and become giant holes once some Website like RottenTomatoes is done with it LOL In this case the little hole in the plan might be "Oh no Patreon don't like my Incest story and are banning me, I have to Abandon my Game now oh well, at least i earnt $600,000 on the way ." ;)
Still DS in your thoughts x'D

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes