Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think that asset is really beautiful, but it's also way too posh for a high school rock band, right? It doesn't look like the kind of place that would book an inexperienced band and it doesn't look like the kind of place whose clients would appreciate a high school rock band - bossa nova, sure.
If L&P were to use the asset as is, sure. But when has L&P ever used a location asset as is?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
By your tone I'm guessing it wasn't in the last two or three days.
He hasn't ever. The closest would be the kitchen and bathroom. In the kitchen all the knick-knacks on the benches is custom, and in the bathroom he added the toilet, and moved a few things around.

And places like the top floor hallway he would have built from scratch.

My point being he could change the textures, replace the chairs, all manner of things to change the ambience of the place to make it more suited to Sam's concert.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Cathy is getting married to Andy, yes.

Considering Liam openly joked about the "surprise" being Nathalie during the GW event of v.115, something like that could easily happen during the Cathy event of this update. And with enough Lesbian Temptation points, Sophia wouldn't need to be absent for anything to happen between Liam and Cathy. Cathy might even approach Sophia directly, which would mean that Liam isn't cheating on Sophia, since we know he wont in the game.

I believe the next event with Jules is on Playable Day 16, which is why I suggested Christine. But I doubt anything interesting is going to happen between Ellie and her friend during a Sam event. When the Ellie branches start on Playable Day 16, that's an entirely different matter.
Liam openly joked about the surprise being Nathalie? lol I barely read what he says

I like the idea of Cathy approaching Sophia directly and Sophia given Cathy permission, sorta role reversal of Alyssa given Sophia permission earlier in-game with Zach.

Yeah, I'm not even sure Ellie be at the concert, never mind something happening but there is always a chance when Sophia returns home after the concert. However, I never remember the game plans that have been announced, so unlikely if Ellie not be seen till day 16 again, I don't even remember what day we on in-game lol

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Liam openly joked about the surprise being Nathalie? lol I barely read what he says

I like the idea of Cathy approaching Sophia directly and Sophia given Cathy permission, sorta role reversal of Alyssa given Sophia permission earlier in-game with Zach.

Yeah, I'm not even sure Ellie be at the concert, never mind something happening but there is always a chance when Sophia returns home after the concert. However, I never remember the game plans that have been announced, so unlikely if Ellie not be seen till day 16 again, I don't even remember what day we on in-game lol
It's the Cathy event after the concert.

It's now playable day 12. Not counting the bonus storyline, Ellie's next event is playable day 14.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think even if he creates the Sam event he will need more time. I don't like the Sam Route, but I still play it, and I hope for breathtaking pictures of a beautiful woman in appealing surroundings. I am ready to wait for that. Incidentally, I also agree that L&P did the survey for that too. And as long as you still support L&P ViperDonkey not all is lost.
I don't support him anymore. I'll go back to being a supporter if I ever see him work on this as hard as he says he does.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So, I have to ask; this discussion around "rock bar", is this a language barrier or have none of you ever been to a bar? You call it either a "bar", or you call it a "club", but never ever have I asked my friends or husband if we are going to the "rock bar". This term does not exist in English and if you said it people would look at you funny.
Having lived in some different cultures I just went with the essence that it was intended to mean a rock n roll focused club vice Karaoke, Jazz, R&B dance etc... . OH, and in the Philippines, never challenge someone to a Sinatra sing off in a Karaoke Bar. That has resulted in fatal consequences. Just Sayin'.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Having lived in some different cultures I just went with the essence that it was intended to mean a rock n roll focused club vice Karaoke, Jazz, R&B dance etc... . OH, and in the Philippines, never challenge someone to a Sinatra sing off in a Karaoke Bar. That has resulted in fatal consequences. Just Sayin'.
I saw a performance once of Sinatra doing a duet with Sammy Davis Jnr, who was impersonating Sinatra in the process.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
He hasn't ever. The closest would be the kitchen and bathroom. In the kitchen all the knick-knacks on the benches is custom, and in the bathroom he added the toilet, and moved a few things around.

And places like the top floor hallway he would have built from scratch.

My point being he could change the textures, replace the chairs, all manner of things to change the ambience of the place to make it more suited to Sam's concert.
He scratch-built the hallway? That makes some sense then, because it’s comically wide, like 3-times as wide as it plausibly could be. Even a really wide residential hallway should only be 6’ or about 1.85m wide, maximum. I get it's supposed to be a mansion but that always struck me as really silly.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
from 0.130 to 150 instead of 140. Huge content i guess
I wouldnt set myself and others up for disappointment by connecting a numbering system to content my friend! ...those numbers can be very decieving. in many update cases (albeit, not all either.) you will find a trend of, say, 0.01 to 0.10 to 0.25 to 1.00, etc - this doesnt mean suddenly the contect (in quality and quantity) jumped from initial release is up 10 folds to go from 0.01 to 0.10...:WeSmart:

Just saying, no harm intended :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
If you're after something to play while waiting for the next update, it really depends on what you came for AWAM for to begin with. If you're after the M/S content many come for this thread for, none of my recommendations will be of any good.

Best do some reading and find someone that has a similar taste to you, and see what other games they like. For example, I'm really starting to like how Zoe is portrayed in the other game in my signature. Does no good for M/S fans though.
Even though whichever you can suggest I’ll check it out

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Even though whichever you can suggest I’ll check it out
Being a Dik, Become a Rockstar, any of them by PhillyGames (loved the previous one in my sig and the current one too), Broken Dreamers, Betrayed, Dog Days of Summer, Haley, Milky Touch, any by EvaKiss, and many many more are some of THE top most pick other than this brilliant one imho... but pick your own poison mate. Just search around :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes