nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After talking with the dev I got but the feeling that the bar is not that important but what happens afterwards is.
You could have asked me about it ;)
With Patricia around, there's not much you can do, her sister has to go.
I guess it all depends on what time the concert ends.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You could have asked me about it ;)
With Patricia around, there's not much you can do, her sister has to go.
I guess it all depends on what time the concert ends.
Yea there are a lot of myabe.
Will Ellie go to the bar?
Will Patricia offer to driver Ellie(maybe friend)home?
Will Sophia male the meeting with Cathy/Andy or turn up late?
What time will the gig end?
If there is alcohol involved then they probably get a cab home.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yea there are a lot of myabe.
Will Ellie go to the bar?
Will Patricia offer to driver Ellie(maybe friend)home?
Will Sophia male the meeting with Cathy/Andy or tune up late?
What time will the gig end?
Liam and Sophia will leave home together because they need to get to Cathy's together. They are good old friends with a very important event in their lives. Sophia has no excuses for a delay. Unless L&P opens the door to a troubled marriage.
Imagine the question: where is Sophia? and Liam: I don't know.

If Ellie goes, Patricia and Ellie will remain and Sam will drive Sophia home. I don't see how Sophia will get into Sam's car while Ellie and Patricia get into another car. Plus, nothing can happen in this case.
Sam needs some time, a bit of conversation before taking action. ;)

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
any other game suggestions?
Right now the closest game to this one , in my opinion is “Project Myriam” The dev has admitted he’s a huge fan of AWAM & wanted to make something similar with monthly updates & yes the mim has already cheated a few times & you can kick the abusive chatting husband out of your house. Also try Free Pass

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Liam and Sophia will leave home together because they need to get to Cathy's together. They are good old friends with a very important event in their lives. Sophia has no excuses for a delay. Unless L&P opens the door to a troubled marriage.
Imagine the question: where is Sophia? and Liam: I don't know.

If Ellie goes, Patricia and Ellie will remain and Sam will drive Sophia home. I don't see how Sophia will get into Sam's car while Ellie and Patricia get into another car. Plus, nothing can happen in this case.
They could be getting a cab home(since alcohol could be involved) and Liam will be working so he may just go straight from work.
If Patricia/Ellie do decide to stay then Sam has the chance to offer Sophia a ride home and there is nothing to say that they need to arrive together so meeting up is possible

Reactions: Adolfo and Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
They could be getting a cab home(since alcohol could be involved) and Liam will be working so he may just go straight from work.
If Patricia/Ellie do decide to stay then Sam has the chance to offer Sophia a ride home and there is nothing to say that they need to arrive together so meeting up is possible
It will be interesting how L&P sees the situation, but for a pleasant evening with two good old friends you go home, a quick shower and change into something more comfortable. You're more attentive to such meetings.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It will be interesting how L&P sees the situation, but for a pleasant evening with two good old friends you go home, a quick shower and change into something more comfortable. You're more attentive to such meetings.
We have a while to go before we get any kind of teaser for the event

Reactions: nexer

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I had already posted my assumption here:

Since Elli has already announced that she has something else to do that evening, the question of the return journey will be clarified in advance of the concert. Sam, with shining eyes, suggests bringing Sophia back in his car. Sophia accepts the offer and Elli and Patricia leave the concert early. Of course Sam will definitely want to show Sophia his secret place with a view of the sea on the way back. This place will be well hidden and wildly romantic. Sophia we say something like "I can't believe that there is such a magical place near the city. As if from another world ...". That is then Sam's cue for further progress.
That this place is not on another world proves Liam's call, who asks where his wife is and tells her about Cathy's invitation.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Since Elli has already announced that she has something else to do that evening, the question of the return journey will be clarified in advance of the concert. Sam, with shining eyes, suggests bringing Sophia back in his car. Sophia accepts the offer and Elli and Patricia leave the concert early. Of course Sam will definitely want to show Sophia his secret place with a view of the sea on the way back. This place will be well hidden and wildly romantic. Sophia we say something like "I can't believe that there is such a magical place near the city. As if from another world ...". That is then Sam's cue for further progress.
That this place is not on another world proves Liam's call, who asks where his wife is and tells her about Cathy's invitation.
Something like a hill over looking San Alejo in the starlight

Reactions: hzjujk

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
why should ellie and patricia leave the concert early? Am I wrong or did he say she was insecure and maybe she had another commitment? so to go would be only patricia and sophia ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

That evening means during the concert. We shall see, question of interpretation.
But, guys, how romantic you are :ROFLMAO:
1626964919292.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
why should ellie epatricia leave the concert early? Am I wrong or did he say she was insecure and maybe she had another commitment? so to go would be only patricia and sophia ...
I think that Ellie said that she was not sure if she could make it so there is a chance that she could be there.
I wonder if Sophia will feel a pang of jealousy if Sam flirts with Ellie

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think that Ellie said that she was not sure if she could make it so there is a chance that she could be there.
I wonder if Sophia will feel a pang of jealousy if Sam flirts with Ellie
You propose a double relationship Ellie+Julia and Ellie+Sam and then you get upset when I say that Ellie is a bit ... you know;) :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You propose a double relationship Ellie+Julia and Ellie+Sam and then you get upset when I say that Ellie is a bit ... you know;) :ROFLMAO:
No I do not but Ellie or Patricia could flirt just for teasing sake.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
something very hot :love: .Sam is in the last place about doing things with Sophie.
OK, very hot! Hmmmm, what could Sam do that would be very hot. I know, he will drive Sophia home and he will overheat at the same time his engine overheats (He has developed an empathetic relationship with his car (Christine) and they will be stuck walking in from the bar/club.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes