Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Patricia could notice the special way that Sophia is looking at Sam up on the stage so she woouldn't need to know about the other things that they have done.
Absolutely, question is will L&P let us know that Patricia is noticing without clobbering us over the head with it? Perhaps Sophia in the foreground staring at Sam on stage and Patricia off to the side but staring intently at Sophia? Lots of ways this could be set up visually and give Patricia the angle to start stirring the pot.

I would very much prefer if Patricia notices something and starts acting upon it rather than she starts teasing Sophia about it first, as if to ascertain the accuracy of her observations. That would communicate to us, the players, that Patricia has a subtlety about her (and that L&P is capable of getting that across).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Absolutely, question is will L&P let us know that Patricia is noticing without clobbering us over the head with it? Perhaps Sophia in the foreground staring at Sam on stage and Patricia off to the side but staring intently at Sophia? Lots of ways this could be set up visually and give Patricia the angle to start stirring the pot.

I would very much prefer if Patricia notices something and starts acting upon it rather than she starts teasing Sophia about it first, as if to ascertain the accuracy of her observations. That would communicate to us, the players, that Patricia has a subtlety about her (and that L&P is capable of getting that across).
Plus Sophia wouldn't necessary have to have been drinking alcohol for things to happen.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sure (and who wouldn't find Ellie attractive), but this doesn't contribute in any way to Sam thinking he could make Sophia jealous by flirting with Ellie. In fact, it would have just the opposite effect.

If you go on Aiden's third task then the invite to Cathy's happens after Sophia leaves, so there absolutely are ways that Sophia doesn't know about it. To my memory Sophia hasn't had any contact with Liam after the bridal shop and I don't recall her ever communicating the concert to Liam. That Sophia is on board with the evening Cathy/Andy visit if she doesn't go on Aiden's 3rd task (and stays at the bridal shop) is immaterial, or should be if the paths are to be truly divergent.

I envision, most probably, Liam will simply assume she is readily available for him at a moment's notice, especially on a weekday evening, and that she would have no objections. IMHO that's a totally Liam move - completely oblivious to how that type of assumption would be interpreted by his wife and totally incapable of respecting her independence and autonomy. Similar to what hzjujk proposed, I could totally see Liam calling Sophia and telling her it's time to go to Cathy/Andy's place and she's completely unaware, gets into a bit of a "WTF Liam!" mood, which could nudge her even more towards giving into temptation as a way of getting back at Liam. This could be especially true if FW is really high and GW is really low, and would be a reward to players who have intentionally pursued such an unbalanced scorecard.

Not making a prediction here, just laying out a plausible scenario.
Wtf, Liam.
Wtf man, they are their best friends.
I don't want a friend like you :rolleyes:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sam does admit to finding Ellie attractive:
s "And this could be your chance to impress her *wink*!"
show day18_Relaxing_at_the_pool 96
sa "Um.. what do you mean?"
show day18_Relaxing_at_the_pool 97
s "Oh, come on, Sam. Don't play dumb!"
s "I mean what you admitted to me last time, and what's been obvious since you were in kindergarten!"
s "That you have a crush on my daughter!"
show day18_Relaxing_at_the_pool 96
sa "Um, no, that's not what I said!"
sa "I just said that I think she's very nice and pretty."
show day18_Relaxing_at_the_pool 97
s "And that you dream about her *chuckle*!"
"{color=#ffffff}Sam stayed silent, and Sophia knew she'd caught him."
s "Don't worry, honey. Your secret's safe with me. I won't tell her. Promise
I felt the dialogue was more of an embarrassing reaction to Sophia not admitting that he was only dreaming about her. Since Sophia put it in his mouth, so to speak, he lied about dreaming about Ellie, too.

… Sam stayed silent…

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If you go on Aiden's third task then the invite to Cathy's happens after Sophia leaves, so there absolutely are ways that Sophia doesn't know about it. To my memory Sophia hasn't had any contact with Liam after the bridal shop and I don't recall her ever communicating the concert to Liam. That Sophia is on board with the evening Cathy/Andy visit if she doesn't go on Aiden's 3rd task (and stays at the bridal shop) is immaterial, or should be if the paths are to be truly divergent.

I envision, most probably, Liam will simply assume she is readily available for him at a moment's notice, especially on a weekday evening, and that she would have no objections. IMHO that's a totally Liam move - completely oblivious to how that type of assumption would be interpreted by his wife and totally incapable of respecting her independence and autonomy. Similar to what @hzjujk proposed, I could totally see Liam calling Sophia and telling her it's time to go to Cathy/Andy's place and she's completely unaware, gets into a bit of a "WTF Liam!" mood, which could nudge her even more towards giving into temptation as a way of getting back at Liam. This could be especially true if FW is really high and GW is really low, and would be a reward to players who have intentionally pursued such an unbalanced scorecard.

Not making a prediction here, just laying out a plausible scenario.
You are right, as far as we know in the Aiden's path Sophia is still unaware about Cathy's invitation.
I think that the call can happen anyway regardless the path, just with slight differences.
Whatever happens after the concert (the drive home, the scenic detour, a walk on the beach etc...) Liam's call could be what brings Sophia back to reality during the intimate moment with Sam, again whatever that is (I'd say from first base to second max, or a very light third base, à la Tyler ;).
In one case, Aiden's path, Liam being Liam will ask the unaware Sophia to hurry up followed, as you said, by the WTF moment by Sophia (but IMO not with option to getting back at Liam).
In the other case Liam's call would just about having her whereabouts.
This "interrupting" device has been used a lot in the game in many situations (at the club, in the shower to name some), so it is likely to come back.

One more thought at the end of the Sam event. If Sophia doesn't know about Cathy's invitation, then Liam's call could end the event or Sophia lies and stays with Sam. But when you finish meeting Sam, the Sam route closes.
Sorry, I don't understand why Sam's route would close if she stays. Would you mind explain? :)

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's see, Sophia prefers to fooling around with her friend's teenager son than goes to meet her best friends before their marriage
It's correct?

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Wtf, Liam.
Wtf man, they are their best friends.
I don't want a friend like you :rolleyes:
My life story: most people I’ve met don’t want a friend like me.

I’m talking about Sophia exasperated by Liam not telling her about the visit, not that she wouldn’t have been willing to go if she’d received some form of notice.

Let's see, Sophia prefer to fooling around with her friend's teenager son than go to meet your best friends before their marriage
It's correct?
If she wasn’t told about it (because you did Aiden’s 3rd task) then maybe she’s more resentful of Liam not doing her the courtesy of letting her know he’d made plans on her behalf, so as a way of embarrassing Liam, putting him in the position of having to apologize to Andy/Cathy, sure, why not, especially if you have a huge FW/GW imbalance. Absolutely.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If she wasn’t told about it (because you did Aiden’s 3rd task) then maybe she’s more resentful of Liam not doing her the courtesy of letting her know he’d made plans on her behalf, so as a way of embarrassing Liam, putting him in the position of having to apologize to Andy/Cathy, sure, why not, especially if you have a huge FW/GW imbalance. Absolutely.
First of all, Sophia lied to them. Second, Sophia should have called Liam to ask him what Cathy had chosen. That's what a good friend would do.
Third, she's married.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
One more thought at the end of the Sam event. If Sophia doesn't know about Cathy's invitation, then Liam's call could end the event or Sophia lies and stays with Sam. But when you finish meeting Sam, the Sam route closes.
Say it ain’t so, who else is going to teach her cello and how to play the skin flute or bring her wine when she asks for juice & mow her lawn & trim her bush ?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
First of all, Sophia lied to them. Second, Sophia should have called Liam to ask him what Cathy had chosen. That's what a good friend would do.
Third, she's married.
I’d rather see Sophia show some bravery, and have Sam drive her to Cathys and let them all see that she just showed up being dropped off by her underage neighbor boytoy (that hopefully she gave a hand job too during the drive!)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I’d rather see Sophia show some bravery, and have Sam drive her to Cathys and let them all see that she just showed up being dropped off by her underage neighbor boytoy (that hopefully she gave a hand job too during the drive!)
Sex is good BUT she needs a life. If she wants a completely new one, without friends, without children :unsure:
Imagine Dylan knows her mom's fucking Sam:ROFLMAO:. Bad.
And let's see how the relationship with Ellie goes.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Sex is good BUT she needs a life. If she wants a completely new one, without friends, without children :unsure:
Imagine Dylan knows her mom's fucking Sam:ROFLMAO:. Bad.
And let's see how the relationship with Ellie goes.
That’s ok Pygmy can bang Amber (sams mom)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sorry, I don't understand why Sam's route would close if she stays. Would you mind explain? :)
There is no compelling reason. It would just be a dramaturgical decision by the developer. Just like with Elli or Alyssa. If Sophia stays there is a Sam point. So far it was so that the full number of points was necessary for further progress with individual characters, hence the assumption that there could be a possible decision for or against the Sam route.

Reactions: xxxorro and Old Dog

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Third, she's married.
First, I think lying is preferable to upstaging Cathy’s big moment by saying “I’m off to do something debauched with my teenage blackmailer.” That’s throwing a grenade into the room, being a bad friend? No, good friends let their friends have their moment and don’t shit on their moment by bringing up their personal problems.

Second, that could (emphasize: could) be considered a dinnertime or bedtime conversation, not necessarily one of great urgency, especially when Liam is back at work.

Third: To an emotionally unavailable and detached douchebag.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That’s ok Pygmy can bang Amber (sams mom)
Dylan_cuckold, I think, will explore this "dark" side. But, there's a big difference when Dylan participates in something like this, it's as if Dylan has given her permission, and Sophia can always say she did it for him, knowing it would please him.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes