DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sophia will be divorced/broke/homeless/banned from teaching and possible jail time.
Maybe, but I don’t think so because Sophia has all the pull, all the hand in this marriage because Liam fucked up. Morello basically owns them, hes got their mortgage, their house and if he wanted too he could make Liam “the Cuck” disappear. Sophia could easily lie to Liam and say that Morello is making her do sexual favors to keep our mortgage and keep us safe. So basically if Sophia wanted to she would have a free pass to cheat either in front of him (NTR) or behind his back and it would be Liams fault for gambling the mortgage and losing.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe, but I don’t think so because Sophia has all the pull, all the hand in this marriage because Liam fucked up. Morello basically owns them, hes got their mortgage, their house and if he wanted too he could make Liam “the Cuck” disappear. Sophia could easily lie to Liam and say that Morello is making her do sexual favors to keep our mortgage and keep us safe. So basically if Sophia wanted to she would have a free pass to cheat either in front of him (NTR) or behind his back and it would be Liams fault for gambling the mortgage and losing.
Underage sex with males and females/adultery/incest,I don't think that even the people from "suits" could help them.
Never mind Neil/Amber/Alyssa and mrs myers and her religious cult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Don't be :cry: nexer
I am passing through this earth, as everywhere else. :coffee:

I don’t want the author to change his plans, but my waiting quota is melting like glaciers.

I really hope that the next events (let’s say for the next two updates) will really knock our minds.
Sophia is top ! Patricia is top ! Dylan is (ask Talcum Powder) ! Alyssa is (ask KillJoys) ! Ellie is (ask farrah) ! etc.

So much potential in this game... :cool: I hope this whole setup is going to lead to something great :) or it’s gonna be :cry::eek::oops::cautious:

Hurry up and read this message before admins delete it >>>> 'shit truth' post :ROFLMAO:
(If they don’t, I will)
I know it's not a competition between L&P and Stoper but Jessica is starting to build up a lead over Sophia in the old corruption stakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I remember correctly, we believe that Sophia won't have sex, unsure if with male or female, on Playable Day 19 and that "something hot" will happen on Playable Day 16.

So before then we have the evening of Playable Day 12, plus Playable Days 13-15. So even though we won't get (penetrative) sex over the next few days, it would be great if we started getting some sexual acts, or at least more overtly sexual. Sophia getting fingered and Sophia giving proper handjob over the next few days would be nice.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
That's what I always say, before you cheat on your partner, get a divorce.
To hell with that. Being cheated on I learned early on that it's every person for themselves. I've cheated on six girls over the years and never regretted any of it. As long as I got what I wanted I was happy and that's all that mattered to me. Who cares if they felt betrayed and hurt, that's their problem.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I know it's not a competition between L&P and Stoper but Jessica is starting to build up a lead over Sophia in the old corruption stakes.

If I remember correctly, we believe that Sophia won't have sex, unsure if with male or female, on Playable Day 19 and that "something hot" will happen on Playable Day 16.

So before then we have the evening of Playable Day 12, plus Playable Days 13-15. So even though we won't get (penetrative) sex over the next few days, it would be great if we started getting some sexual acts, or at least more overtly sexual. Sophia getting fingered and Sophia giving proper handjob over the next few days would be nice.
Holy shit Poser i was just about to text exactly what you said about the JOHN game but i was including images of those scenes, and you forgot one the titjob with mr parker & Tommy got a grope and a selfie of her tit. i would have given you a like also but im all out

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
To hell with that. Being cheated on I learned early on that it's every person for themselves. I've cheated on six girls over the years and never regretted any of it. As long as I got what I wanted I was happy and that's all that mattered to me. Who cares if they felt betrayed and hurt, that's their problem.
That explains alot. There's so much wrong with this post I wouldn't even know where to start. Luckily I don't care enough! Anyway, this whole statement speaks for itself, so...keep it up buddy!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Holy shit Poser i was just about to text exactly what you said about the JOHN game but i was including images of those scenes, and you forgot one the titjob with mr parker & Tommy got a grope and a selfie of her tit. i would have given you a like also but im all out
i need this two in a hot lesbian scene:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As a woman I can speak with authority on this topic: Jessica is far cooler than Sophia.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I feel sad for you. That does not seem to be much of a future.

Mar 28, 2020
it's never too late to change.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Almost done with the Nathalie event. It had some little difficulties which took up some time. Rendering the scene takes also a little bit longer than with other scenes which is due to special artistic features of that scene. There were also some other little tricky effects. All in all, it's a very beautiful and sexy scene, and another step forward on Sophia's lesbian journey.

Estimated renders: around 250-260

The teaser of the next event will follow soon.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sure (and who wouldn't find Ellie attractive), but this doesn't contribute in any way to Sam thinking he could make Sophia jealous by flirting with Ellie. In fact, it would have just the opposite effect.

If you go on Aiden's third task then the invite to Cathy's happens after Sophia leaves, so there absolutely are ways that Sophia doesn't know about it. To my memory Sophia hasn't had any contact with Liam after the bridal shop and I don't recall her ever communicating the concert to Liam. That Sophia is on board with the evening Cathy/Andy visit if she doesn't go on Aiden's 3rd task (and stays at the bridal shop) is immaterial, or should be if the paths are to be truly divergent.

I envision, most probably, Liam will simply assume she is readily available for him at a moment's notice, especially on a weekday evening, and that she would have no objections. IMHO that's a totally Liam move - completely oblivious to how that type of assumption would be interpreted by his wife and totally incapable of respecting her independence and autonomy. Similar to what hzjujk proposed, I could totally see Liam calling Sophia and telling her it's time to go to Cathy/Andy's place and she's completely unaware, gets into a bit of a "WTF Liam!" mood, which could nudge her even more towards giving into temptation as a way of getting back at Liam. This could be especially true if FW is really high and GW is really low, and would be a reward to players who have intentionally pursued such an unbalanced scorecard.

Not making a prediction here, just laying out a plausible scenario.
I feel that's thinking too negatively of Liam. There is still a lot of time before the event with Cathy, a simple phone call can be made at any time during the next update. We have end of Nathalie event or even during the Ellie Dylan event.

Also every single time, Sophia and Liam were to go together till now in the game Sophia was made aware of that in advance. It never dropped like a bomb on her. Plus Liam for one has never taken Sophia casually, I don't remember any instance. He sees her as a very capable woman and relies on her to a good extent.

It will really out of character for him to just call out of nowhere and ask Sophia to get ready immediately. That's something I believe a toxic husband would do, Liam is definitely not that.

Last edited:

BorgiaP

Jul 22, 2021
Man i gotta say you must be a very "good" person at heart, you are disgusting...

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Almost done with the Nathalie event. It had some little difficulties which took up some time. Rendering the scene takes also a little bit longer than with other scenes which is due to special artistic features of that scene. There were also some other little tricky effects. All in all, it's a very beautiful and sexy scene, and another step forward on Sophia's lesbian journey.

Estimated renders: around 250-260

The teaser of the next event will follow soon.
So if the Natalie event is roughly 30% of the update, that would put the update in the 750+ range. That isn't so bad considering what we were expecting. It's still overkill, but if he can keep it in the 750 range the update may make a November release.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes