dregon87

May 6, 2019

Toyota GT86 > not GT but GR ;)

Not an E-class, but S63 AMG cabrio
this is Toyota GR86
and this Toyota GT86

so it's not GR :cool:

Regarding the Mercedes, you are right, this is most likely the s63, since the s63 has a chrome line above the taillights, but the e-class does not

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So if the Natalie event is roughly 30% of the update, that would put the update in the 750+ range. That isn't so bad considering what we were expecting. It's still overkill, but if he can keep it in the 750 range the update may make a November release.
you don't think four-dimensionally. L&P also said it in the post, the scene was a bit complicated and the renders slower. every next event will be like this. we won't have anything before christmas

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The Sophia thing, actually Sophia is no angel to begin with, so I am not siding with her on not calling her friend, that is bad friendship.

The instance you mentioned of Liam is when they arrive, I mentioned ones that happen later on in the story. Meaning they hold more weight. This is how liam is now, in a similar manner you would say that Sophia will never cheat based on what she says on day 1 but the present Sophia is completely different. Hence judging Liam how he behaved then isn't right when he has clearly shown signs of change for the better
Yes, Sophia lied when she had to leave the wedding event to protect her son for Aiden, who blackmailed her with sexual favors. That puts the lie into perspective. And yes, a woman would probably call her friend right away to find out how this important event turned out. Whether she is satisfied with her decision. But the game is being developed by a man. We always miss such subtleties.
But perhaps the knowledge of the invitation is also used as a narrative medium. The call comes at a time when Sophia is about to give in to Sam's advertising and wants to do something really stupid. To put your marriage at risk for a 17 year old romantic. The call could act like a reset switch and bring Sophia back to reality. For now!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes, Sophia lied when she had to leave the wedding event to protect her son for Aiden, who blackmailed her with sexual favors. That puts the lie into perspective. And yes, a woman would probably call her friend right away to find out how this important event turned out. Whether she is satisfied with her decision. But the game is being developed by a man. We always miss such subtleties.
But perhaps the knowledge of the invitation is also used as a narrative medium. The call comes at a time when Sophia is about to give in to Sam's advertising and wants to do something really stupid. To put your marriage at risk for a 17 year old romantic. The call could act like a reset switch and bring Sophia back to reality. For now!
One thing that should be added, Liam knows that Sophia is free every evening in the sense that she doesn't have some work to do at those hours. So, calling her an hour before to meet up with your best friends is only natural.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 1314752
Two in fact.

Ava Myers : professor of philosophy and theology at San Alejo College
Nathalie : studying psychology at San Alejo College

Is it possible they already know each other ?

Ellie : studying at San Alejo College

Nathalie was introduced to Ellie & Dylan.

View attachment 1314754
See, Nathalie doesn't leave Ellie indifferent. Ellie is a little embarrassed.

Did Nathalie and Ellie ever get to know each other better there ?
You make some great observations.

I think this could help to reinforce the possibility of someone peeking in on some of Sophia's lesbian 'growth' encounters.

I could see Ellie coming home unexpectedly and quietly discovering Sophia and Nathalie kissing or Sophia letting Nathalie give her a massage where Nathalie takes certain liberties that Sophia allows.

Ellie would feel perfectly in her right to spy on Sophia since turn about is fair play.

I also think that Ellie would have no problem with asking Sophia for more than Nathalie got during their next shared shower - and wouldn't that be an interesting conversation...

You make some great points that make the above seem like a sexy possibility!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
IMO, the Sophia/Sam event is very important. We can accept that little lesbian escapades don't count as infidelity, and what happened in straight territory is the result of blackmail or accidents, but once Sam and Sophia get to intimate touching, the line is crossed.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
But he had them even for the last update. It was still overall slow. Maybe because of how the management went off the rails. Whatever be the case, this time he is doing something right which he didn't do before.
Also I think it's funny, how his speed this time was literally far better than anything before but he still puts out a message that the scene took a little extra time because of some difficulties here and there. In a way saying, "I could have gone faster but only because of the certain new tricks and elements, I got delayed."
he took 20 days to translate a 40 page script what can u expect from him

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The fact that Sofia is thinking more and more about other guys and men gives hope that when there will be NTR - treason in the game. I can't wait for Sofia to have Sex scenes in the game with other guys and men. (And then Sofia is still only thinking or fantasizing about having affairs on the side of her husband.)

I hope the author was told that the game should have Sex scenes. (I'm not talking about those scenes where Sofia sleeps with her husband !!!) ( And normal sex scenes with other guys or men !!! ) Or has no one told or asked the author about this ??? If no one asked or told the author about the Sex scenes :) If someone did not tell the author, then at least it would be clear why there are no Sex scenes in the game, since the author can think: if not one of the sponsors does not ask for Sex scenes and does not talk about Sex scenes, then the Author means everything is fine and you can not do Sex scenes .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The fact that Sofia is thinking more and more about other guys and men gives hope that when there will be NTR - treason in the game. I can't wait for Sofia to have Sex scenes in the game with other guys and men. (And then Sofia is still only thinking or fantasizing about having affairs on the side of her husband.)

I hope the author was told that the game should have Sex scenes. (I'm not talking about those scenes where Sofia sleeps with her husband !!!) ( And normal sex scenes with other guys or men !!! ) Or has no one told or asked the author about this ??? If no one asked or told the author about the Sex scenes :) If someone did not tell the author, then at least it would be clear why there are no Sex scenes in the game, since the author can think: if not one of the sponsors does not ask for Sex scenes and does not talk about Sex scenes, then the Author means everything is fine and you can not do Sex scenes .
Sex scenes is a very broad term to use.
The Tyler/Sophia(club scene) event was a sex scene.
The Ellie/Julia/Sophia was a sex scene event.
Alyssa/Sophia/Antonio was a sex scene event, just to name a few.
It is already clear why Sophia has not had sex(intercourse) outside of her marriage
You tell the author how he/she should continue the game

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The young boy trying to court a married woman away from her husband kinda reminds of the story by Bernard Shaw, Candida. Though there the married lady makes a sensible decision, here I don't know, she is bound to make the wrong choice, if not now then later in the story

Reactions: Dan5k74 and Old Dog

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Sex scenes is a very broad term to use.
The Tyler/Sophia(club scene) event was a sex scene.
The Ellie/Julia/Sophia was a sex scene event.
Alyssa/Sophia/Antonio was a sex scene event just to name a few.
It is already clear why Sophia has not had sex(intercourse) outside of her marriage
You tell the author how he/she should continue the game
There are a lot of lesbian scenes in vo, but there are no scenes of Sophie with guys or men :) But I hope that Sophie will still have Sex scenes with men.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What do you think, will Ellie and Dylan find out about their shared relationship with Sophia?
Yes, you have to find out. And how they react then depends on their relationship with one another. But there is a difference between Elli and Dylan. For Elli the whole thing is a sexual gimmick at the moment. A relationship alongside several other relationships (Julia / Logan). Dylan, on the other hand, is much more emotionally fragile because he is so inexperienced in a (sexual) relationship. That means if Sophia gets involved with him, the damage will be much greater when Dylan finds out he's just one of many. So it would be better if Elli and Dylan walk part of the way together. Whatever that can look like. That is also strange, Elli is allowed to keep these relationships in the game. With Dylan it has always been an "either / or" question. I would interpret this in such a way that Elli can break free from the sexual relationship with Sophia at some point without major damage. I haven't seen that with Dylan yet. There is a saying in Germany "You will not escape your family". For that reason alone, Dylan and Elli need to know about each other.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That is also strange, Elli is allowed to keep these relationships in the game. With Dylan it has always been an "either / or" question.
I noticed this too. It may be what you are saying or it just underlines the importance of a straight relationship versus a lesbian one.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I noticed this too. It may be what you are saying or it just underlines the importance of a straight relationship versus a lesbian one.
maybe just my assumption on ellie case straight relationship may lead to make ellie a slut since she is dating logan and lesbian relationship makes ellie keep her purity and innocence / vanilla softcore sex scene

Reactions: Freaksz
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes