hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I noticed this too. It may be what you are saying or it just underlines the importance of a straight relationship versus a lesbian one.
maybe just my assumption on ellie case straight relationship may lead to make ellie a slut since she is dating logan and lesbian relationship makes ellie keep her purity and innocence / vanilla softcore sex scene
Folks, that's tough. The gender of both partners says nothing about the emotional depth of a relationship! Mental and emotional injuries are not tied to a heterosexual or lesbian relationship.

The meaning of the term "slut" for Elli in the game is not yet entirely clear. Does this word have a sexual prevalence or does the word mean a sly bitch. I tend to mean first. In fact, Elli has already disqualified herself for lesbian vanile softcore. Just as she mamipulates her mother again and again.

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
maybe just my assumption on ellie case straight relationship may lead to make ellie a slut since she is dating logan and lesbian relationship makes ellie keep her purity and innocence / vanilla softcore sex scene
I'd have to study what you say, but my impression is that both go together so far.
What you say would lead to different routes :unsure:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
IMO, the Sophia/Sam event is very important. We can accept that little lesbian escapades don't count as infidelity, and what happened in straight territory is the result of blackmail or accidents, but once Sam and Sophia get to intimate touching, the line is crossed.
Is the end of chapter 1 of the game. What happens between Sophia and Sam willbe very important

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The Sophia thing, actually Sophia is no angel to begin with, so I am not siding with her on not calling her friend, that is bad friendship.

The instance you mentioned of Liam is when they arrive, I mentioned ones that happen later on in the story. Meaning they hold more weight. This is how liam is now, in a similar manner you would say that Sophia will never cheat based on what she says on day 1 but the present Sophia is completely different. Hence judging Liam how he behaved then isn't right when he has clearly shown signs of change for the better
We can agree to disagree on Liam, I guess. Our character and peoples’ perceptions of us are more typically based on the sum of our actions, not just the latest ones.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, Sophia lied when she had to leave the wedding event to protect her son for Aiden, who blackmailed her with sexual favors. That puts the lie into perspective. And yes, a woman would probably call her friend right away to find out how this important event turned out. Whether she is satisfied with her decision. But the game is being developed by a man. We always miss such subtleties.
But perhaps the knowledge of the invitation is also used as a narrative medium. The call comes at a time when Sophia is about to give in to Sam's advertising and wants to do something really stupid. To put your marriage at risk for a 17 year old romantic. The call could act like a reset switch and bring Sophia back to reality. For now!
In other words, and as I said when the Cathy/Andy invite was first revealed, the event will be used to interrupt progress with Sam, a deliberate and possibly unavoidable two steps backwards.

Reactions: Old Dog and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In other words, and as I said when the Cathy/Andy invite was first revealed, the event will be used to interrupt progress with Sam, a deliberate and possibly unavoidable two steps backwards.
Yes I agree with you.
The same type of thing happened with Sophia/Tyler during the night club event when Patricia interrupted them as you could only go so far.
I do wonder about players choice further down the line concerning Bennett/Aiden.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Okay aren't you forgetting something. That there is also the route where Sophia does not do the task but goes to Sam's concert, meaning she is aware of the Cathy meetup. Now in this case do you mean to say L&P will make two separate ways to end the scene just because of attending an Aiden event. One where she gets a call from Liam telling her about Cathy and another alternative where she is already aware of going to her friend's house.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Okay aren't you forgetting something. That there is also the route where Sophia does not do the task but goes to Sam's concert, meaning she is aware of the Cathy meetup. Now in this case do you mean to say L&P will make two separate ways to end the scene just because of attending an Aiden event. One where she gets a call from Liam telling her about Cathy and another alternative where she is already aware of going to her friend's house.
That would be easy to solve..
With the Aiden event, Sophia gets the call in which Liam tells her about the invitation and Liam asks where she is.
Without the Aiden event, Sophia gets the call as a reminder and Liam asks where Sophia is.

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
Screenshot_2021-07-24-00-00-49-202_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg Screenshot_2021-07-24-00-00-59-444_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg anyone has idea... is there any storyline for continuation of the story b/w sophia and larry....will sophia meet larry again outside jail...or near visit room? and have sex ... Or thats it for their meeting....

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1315294 View attachment 1315295 anyone has idea... is there any storyline for continuation of the story b/w sophia and larry....will sophia meet larry again outside jail...or near visit room? and have sex ... Or thats it for their meeting....
We don't know but Larry and Morello are not in the characters poll so I would say no.
The prison visit was just a long winded event to get Sophia some more corruption points/clear the debt and a possible solution for the Aiden or Bennett problem.

roro

May 29, 2017
View attachment 1314752
Two in fact.

Ava Myers : professor of philosophy and theology at San Alejo College
Nathalie : studying psychology at San Alejo College

Is it possible they already know each other ?

Ellie : studying at San Alejo College

Nathalie was introduced to Ellie & Dylan.

View attachment 1314754
See, Nathalie doesn't leave Ellie indifferent. Ellie is a little embarrassed.

Did Nathalie and Ellie ever get to know each other better there ?
I don't think Ellie is studying at San Alejo College, she's still in highschool, her last year as far as I remember.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The young boy trying to court a married woman away from her husband kinda reminds of the story by Bernard Shaw, Candida. Though there the married lady makes a sensible decision, here I don't know, she is bound to make the wrong choice, if not now then later in the story
Why do you assume that I will inevitably make the wrong decision. My corruption points are just as high as Sophia's, but my brain is still working. ;)

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Holy shit Poser i was just about to text exactly what you said about the JOHN game but i was including images of those scenes, and you forgot one the titjob with mr parker & Tommy got a grope and a selfie of her tit. i would have given you a like also but im all out
I left the scene with Tommy and also Rosa's brushing against Jessica out as they were great and showed progress from their previous scenes but I would nt classify either as sexual acts in themselves, jut a nice hint as to what is yet to come.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes