Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Have you read the script files? Some scenes have four completely different sets of dialogue - I don’t mean if this then say a different line there, I mean the whole block is repeated with different dialogue. I mean, just about every scene has a different ending based on player choices. If Dylan doesn’t defend his mom against the hobos does he get the promise of future massage time with his mom? If you don’t play the yoga event from Dylan’s perspective does he get the warm and fuzzies with Marie?

So, yeah, I absolutely believe there could be two different endings. I certainly wouldn’t rate it any lower than highly likely.
Now, it would be very easy for L&P to start the next update with a call from Liam where he mentioned the new event, and in that sense it’s an easily covered plot hole. But, this has the negative implication as well: it also kills the notion that Sophia’s paths are truly diverging.
I do realize that all that needs is dialogue change, the main point I want to emphasize Liam does not have to be made a bad guy for it. That he calls Sophia out of nowhere to dress up. It could be reminder call in both cases. And the call informing Sophia could be earlier in the day.

Reactions: Old Dog

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A bit dramatic, don't ya think?;)

(note: this evolved beyond a direct response to your post, sorry but I just unleashed a tirade, not directed at you)
:) You're right that in real world someone getting upset about something small is probably a sign of a relationship with some problems. In long-term relationships it is not uncommon for a seemingly innocent little thing to be the flashpoint for a huge explosion of anger and frustration, pent up over a long time (perhaps even years). Whether that single explosion is the death knell of the relationship depends on the individuals involved and the strength of their bond(s) and their mutual willingness to stand together and face the shockwaves and blowback.:sleep::sleep:
-- enough of that... back to the game analysis --
In my play through, FW is like a billion and GW is like six, so in my play through the relationship is definitely on the downward (by my choice, but hey!). Let's take a quick inventory:
  • Sophia is being manipulated into lewd and increasingly sexual acts by the teenage Aiden due to physical threats against her son. Aiden is completely untouchable because video game logic is an unavoidable thing, apparently. While we, the players who share information from the developer regarding future developments and planned events, may expect some type of resolution will be available later in the game my character, my beloved Sophia, does not have any reason to believe help is on the way.
  • Sophia is being manipulated by Bennett due to threats against Dylan's future. Again, while we players know there isn't much left in this route my beloved Sophia has no reason to believe the end of this particular torment is coming soon.
  • Because of the enormous gambling debt incurred by Liam (to the mafia, no less!!), her home and lifestyle and family stability are at risk and as a result she's been sent on a mission to prison to be eye candy for the mob boss's incarcerated brother.
  • Despite being a university lecturer, due to the surprisingly un-prosperous economy in San Alejo Sophia's only choices for a second job are bearing the attentions of two lascivious older men or giving republican handshakes to pubescent boys.
  • Liam is too busy with work to be around enough, is completely oblivious to all the things just mentioned, and even when he is around he isn't really capable of satisfying my beloved Sophia's sexual or emotional needs. This is made even sadder because apparently some players believe he is actually trying to be better.
So, back to the FW/GW "routes": If these points are to matter and if these paths are to truly diverge then I think it makes complete sense for this one little thing to set Sophia off and push the two paths farther apart.

I am fully aware that the most likely outcome of the Sam event, regardless of what path you're on or how far, supposedly based on FW/GW points, you have travelled down that path, is "hey, this is nice but I gotta go hang with my husband".

Disappointing to say the least.
Your beloved sophia and similarly mine is not completely helpless.

Aiden though having no solution as of now is not untouchable. Sophia knows she can rely on her sister to deal with matter and also Carl. She can send Dylan to their house if need be. Also Patricia definitely loves her sister, nephew and niece a lot, I am not certain but I think maybe it was emphasized even through dialogue in the game.

Bennett is no real threat. The board can look at Dylan's paper and give the verdict. Dylan should pass the exam if graded normally like others as verified by another teacher. If it's about connections, she has Carl once again and also a man like Morello, who would help her with something like that given his nature till now also given on the filthy route Sophia does please Larry a lot.

Liam does know about Sophia meeting Bennett, ofcourse no wife really just goes to her husband and tells that her son's teacher proposed to have sex in return for a passing grade. What do you think a husband would do. Bash the guy up. So telling Liam would only increase the chaos also Sophia is mature enough to handle that herself through the board. It's not like Bennett is physically being assertive so she would need to inform Liam.

He does improve even in sex as stated by Sophia herself in the game on Day 18. As I stated previously Sophia wants a child and he happily agreed, he took out time to spend with his son, he was also at the beach with his family. You are purposely pushing him away and then saying he is not there. You purposely choose to "give him the shaft" and not have sex on day 18. The option is available on the filthy route. One that makes no sense to me. A horny Sophia who is desiring sex at all times refuses to have sex with her husband even when he proposes it himself plus both of them are in a good mood. The fact that she is horny on day 19 without sex is totally her fault ( or the player's fault, nothing to do with Liam )

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It seemed logical to have sex after the sort of day Sophia & Liam had just endured, re. Morello etc. After being in the jacuzzi, this is how I played it at first. Then I found out that I'd been punished by having a stack of filthy points deducted. Bearing in mind that there was no way to know whether they'd be necessary for the next update's events, I went back & had Sophia turn down the sex. This in my own mind was not meant to reflect badly on either character but just had to be done to maximise the filthy points.

Sometimes the game punishes with points, or lack of them. I didn't go jogging in the park last update, having thankfully got Dylan & Emma together but I noticed a load of posts querying how to get the right points value to play the side game, or some Dylan related stuff, with a mistake in the points required. This points thing has not gone away.

I don't believe folks are 100% consistent all the time in how they react to situations, other people, unexpected events etc. Moving between routes now & again, because of different decisions, without being clobbered for points would be a welcome feature.

Last edited:

Quest4Seccs

Mar 10, 2019
So are there *still* not any real B/G sex scenes in the game with anyone besides her husband? Kinda disappointing, guess I'll wait for another two years and see if anything's changed.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So are there *still* not any real B/G sex scenes in the game with anyone besides her husband? Kinda disappointing, guess I'll wait for another two years and see if anything's changed.
Well news for you, it will take minimum 6 years for a "POSSIBILITY" of a B/G sex scene. And I am not trolling you or joking. This is legit the truth.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I do realize that all that needs is dialogue change, the main point I want to emphasize Liam does not have to be made a bad guy for it. That he calls Sophia out of nowhere to dress up. It could be reminder call in both cases. And the call informing Sophia could be earlier in the day.
Sure, not saying Liam will be the bad guy in our minds, but for those of us who have intentionally pushed Sophia towards FW, SHE should think he's the bad guy, that's what I'm saying.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Your beloved sophia and similarly mine is not completely helpless.

Aiden though having no solution as of now is not untouchable. Sophia knows she can rely on her sister to deal with matter and also Carl. She can send Dylan to their house if need be. Also Patricia definitely loves her sister, nephew and niece a lot, I am not certain but I think maybe it was emphasized even through dialogue in the game.
Yes, but if you're playing the Aiden route then clearly, in-game, the character of Sophia doesn't see these options as viable or acceptable at this point.
Bennett is no real threat. The board can look at Dylan's paper and give the verdict. Dylan should pass the exam if graded normally like others as verified by another teacher. If it's about connections, she has Carl once again and also a man like Morello, who would help her with something like that given his nature till now also given on the filthy route Sophia does please Larry a lot.
Then why was Sophia willing to remove her panties at the table if she didn't take Bennett as a credible threat? See, again you're conflating external player-knowledge with what the character in-game is experiencing and doing.
Liam does know about Sophia meeting Bennett, ofcourse no wife really just goes to her husband and tells that her son's teacher proposed to have sex in return for a passing grade. What do you think a husband would do. Bash the guy up. So telling Liam would only increase the chaos also Sophia is mature enough to handle that herself through the board. It's not like Bennett is physically being assertive so she would need to inform Liam.
No comment...
He does improve even in sex as stated by Sophia herself in the game on Day 18. As I stated previously Sophia wants a child and he happily agreed, he took out time to spend with his son, he was also at the beach with his family. You are purposely pushing him away and then saying he is not there. You purposely choose to "give him the shaft" and not have sex on day 18. The option is available on the filthy route. One that makes no sense to me. A horny Sophia who is desiring sex at all times refuses to have sex with her husband even when he proposes it himself plus both of them are in a good mood. The fact that she is horny on day 19 without sex is totally her fault ( or the player's fault, nothing to do with Liam )
Right, again, in my play through I am deliberately driving Sophia away from her husband. So, in-game, I expect the overwhelming imbalance between GW/FW points to provide real options that further split the two, and the in-game consequences and outcomes to match. The fact that I could have made other choices is immaterial - I have made certain choices and the results of those choices should manifest across all scenes, including the Andy/Cathy.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The reason I "gave Liam the shaft" was because of this:
"Hey Liam, let's have sex."
"No, too tired."
"No, too tired."
"No, too tired."
------------------

"Liam, I want another baby."
"Let's talk about this in the morning."
Okay, so he does actually say that he's warming up to having another baby but still...
------------------
Then we get this:

"I'm horny and awake now Sophia, let's have sex."
------------------
After constant refusals (no matter how believable) he really expected to get his rocks off?
I noped out and went to have a shower with Ellie instead.

I mean, Liam certainly isn't ALL bad, just irresponsible sometimes.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I would do, but I am too scared of my wife :ROFLMAO:
Just make sure you know where the Claymore is at all times! And, if she starts using purple or lavender makeup, it is a clear sign she is going back to Pictish roots and is gonna run naked into battle. Make sure you ain't the battle!:D:ROFLMAO:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Concerning cars, please help me to complete :)
Taxi driver
(talking to me ?!)
Bentley Continental GT COUPE 6.0 W12 View attachment 1313003 View attachment 1314585
CarlMercedes
even modified >>>>> exits ??? :unsure:
View attachment 1313293
PatriciaFerrari F12 Berlinetta View attachment 1313010 View attachment 1314583
LiamPorsche Cayenne 955
(thanks Dan5k74)
View attachment 1316657 View attachment 1316658
SophiaLand Rover Range Rover L322 View attachment 1313136 View attachment 1314584
AlyssaAudi Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313144 View attachment 1314627
PatriciaLamborghini Aventador Roadster View attachment 1312972 View attachment 1314595
CarlKoenigsegg Agera R
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313186 View attachment 1314600
CarlBugatti Veyron 16.4 View attachment 1313187 View attachment 1314604
LiamBest suggestion for now
Ford Focus Station 2004
(thanks wynlard)
View attachment 1313195 View attachment 1314769
PatriciaMercedes S63 AMG Cabrio
(thanks BorgiaP)
View attachment 1313205 View attachment 1314610
ClaireToyota GT86
(thanks dregon87)
View attachment 1313255 View attachment 1314616

PS : In any case, Sophia is a pain in the ass, she takes two places :p
View attachment 1313202
The real issue here is that there are no 'real men' in this whole thing. Not a single F150/250/350 (Watch Mr Majestyck- Charles Bronson) or a Dodge Ram (Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups. He pushes the world down.) anywhere. And not even a Mustang (Bullitt - Steve McQueen) let alone a Shelby Mustang. Ugh! no wonder there are serious issues with the male characters. I mean Carl would actually gain points if he had a '64 Corvette Split window or an Aston Martin (E types had too many electrical issues). :LOL::cool::coffee:

Sophia is not in Southern California. Parking like that gets you immediately boxed in even by people that were not going to stop there. Bumper to bumper in the spots and Motorcycles on the grass as needed. There are some hilarious examples of this on the interwebs. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just make sure you know where the Claymore is at all times! And, if she starts using purple or lavender makeup, it is a clear sign she is going back to Pictish roots and is gonna run naked into battle. Make sure you ain't the battle!:D:ROFLMAO:
Sod this I am off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes