t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Did you mean Fib? Personally, with nothing but a wag, I say late November to mid December. It will be a holiday present in his mind. If it is February 2022 he will have failed his test of increased productivity and I believe the bailout will be extensive. Seriously, July to February for 1/3rd of a day. Total and epic fail. I could grind 10 different paths in Foot of the Mountain in that time. Not a good sign.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
How is Aiden solutions offered by me not something an in game Sophia knows. She is well aware of Carl's influence, infact there is the choice she makes to get Dylan in boarding through Carl's influence,
Which I didn't take, because in my world Sophia doesn't think like that, so in my game that's an option that has already been rejected. So it no longer exists for my Sophia.

she is well aware of how Patricia can get, she is well aware that Patricia's house is much safer and she can even have bodyguards hired exclusively for Dylan if need be. She does not want Dylan to be stressed out or feel unsafe as of now because the threat Hasn't reached the point, hence forth she does not go with those options
Aiden is a shitty little high school bully and you're talking about moving houses and body guards and shit. On what planet is that even remotely plausible. Besides, even acknowledging that "she does not want Dylan to be stressed out or feel unsafe" makes all of the above preposterous. And again, my play through Sophia has already taken upon herself to go through with Aiden's tasks and accumulated just about every FW point along the way. So that should have more substantial consequences than those players with fewer FW points for scenes/opportunities playing out on multiple routes.
( also one needs to understand that L&P can't make renders for every single thing, and that if he shows all the logical solutions he will never be able to write a corruption story )
Right, see my and many others' critique of the over-optionful and over-branching story threads from, say, about February 2020 up until about early May of this year. He's already "never" - if by never we mean not within the next 20 years - going to be able to finish his corruption story.
She took the panties off because there was no harm in it.
Let's pretend you actually meant what you said there, so I can ask a simple hypothetical question: if you manipulated a female coworker into a dinner date by threatening her son's education and then at said dinner told her to remove her panties, do you really think that female coworker who already feels coerced and compromised, would see no harm in it?
Ofcourse you can make choices as you see fit. I only talked about it because you said Liam is not being available and not making any efforts, nothing more.
Fair enough.

Jul 6, 2021
I wish I'd stop getting notifications. Seriously, this needs the "no sexual content" tag. Near 4 years and NOTHING. Biggest blueball fest ever made. Boring all yakking no action. Worst. Game. Ever.
TBH I'd rather be placed on the rack and stretched out than listen to 1 minute of her internal dialogue. Boringest thing in human history.
Creator of this game should get prison time for the blueballing.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wish I'd stop getting notifications. Seriously, this needs the "no sexual content" tag. Near 4 years and NOTHING. Biggest blueball fest ever made. Boring all yakking no action. Worst. Game. Ever.
Then click on "unwatch" or "Ignore thread" top right, problem solved.
You have a good day now
CaptureIGNORE.PNG

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes