Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
i need this two in a hot lesbian scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I read that Stoper had upgraded how he rendered Rosa. But she certainly looks far hotter.

And getting back to AWAM, yes I hope for great scene between Sophia and Nathalie given how hot their last scene was and also given how the recent day has ratchetted up the pace of corruption.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Okay aren't you forgetting something. That there is also the route where Sophia does not do the task but goes to Sam's concert, meaning she is aware of the Cathy meetup. Now in this case do you mean to say L&P will make two separate ways to end the scene just because of attending an Aiden event. One where she gets a call from Liam telling her about Cathy and another alternative where she is already aware of going to her friend's house.
Have you read the script files? Some scenes have four completely different sets of dialogue - I don’t mean if this then say a different line there, I mean the whole block is repeated with different dialogue. I mean, just about every scene has a different ending based on player choices. If Dylan doesn’t defend his mom against the hobos does he get the promise of future massage time with his mom? If you don’t play the yoga event from Dylan’s perspective does he get the warm and fuzzies with Marie?

So, yeah, I absolutely believe there could be two different endings. I certainly wouldn’t rate it any lower than highly likely.
Now, it would be very easy for L&P to start the next update with a call from Liam where he mentioned the new event, and in that sense it’s an easily covered plot hole. But, this has the negative implication as well: it also kills the notion that Sophia’s paths are truly diverging.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
As a woman I can speak with authority on this topic: Jessica is far cooler than Sophia.
She is but Jessica is an unmarried twenty something girl trying to make her start in a career where she is dealing a lot with men in position of power (either literally like the Mayor or figuratively like when she has to get information out of a cop) and thus is quick to use her feminine wiles to speed things up.

Whereas Sophia is married, has two kids, is maybe decade and a half older, comes from a conservative family, and has a job where, in normal circumstances, she would n't flirt with her students (I'm ignoring trying to factor in her last scene on 2nd side job).

Jessica is always likely to succumb to sexual corruption more quickly than Sophia

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Have you read the script files? Some scenes have four completely different sets of dialogue - I don’t mean if this then say a different line there, I mean the whole block is repeated with different dialogue. I mean, just about every scene has a different ending based on player choices. If Dylan doesn’t defend his mom against the hobos does he get the promise of future massage time with his mom? If you don’t play the yoga event from Dylan’s perspective does he get the warm and fuzzies with Marie?

So, yeah, I absolutely believe there could be two different endings. I certainly wouldn’t rate it any lower than highly likely.
Now, it would be very easy for L&P to start the next update with a call from Liam where he mentioned the new event, and in that sense it’s an easily covered plot hole. But, this has the negative implication as well: it also kills the notion that Sophia’s paths are truly diverging.
So the future massage time happens either way then as it is called off because of Nat?
I thought it was a relaxing time in the jacuzzi but I could be wrong on this.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
One thing that should be added, Liam knows that Sophia is free every evening in the sense that she doesn't have some work to do at those hours. So, calling her an hour before to meet up with your best friends is only natural.
Maybe, but have you ever met a woman who has made plans for an evening that was totally fine with their significant other assuming they were available at the drop of a dime? Even if they don’t have plans just the presumption can be irritating.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
So the future massage time happens either way then as it is called off because of Nat?
I thought it was a relaxing time in the jacuzzi but I could be wrong on this.
I didn’t play the no-hero option with ninja Pygmy so I don’t know firsthand. If that’s the case then it’s a poor example, but even without this example wa can’t dismiss the possibility of different outcomes.

Reactions: Old Dog

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
What do you think, will Ellie and Dylan find out about their shared relationship with Sophia?
For me, that would qualify as a forgivable non-Sophia POV scene. But I think I’d much prefer it from Ellie’s perspective rather than Dylan’s. Maybe she would try to manipulate Dylan into getting more out of Sophia for herself…

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Putting Jessica and Sophia head to head in terms of progression of sexual acts is not correct. And yes I have read that you too didn't mean to actually compare the two but stated the facts. This is something that also needs to considered.

Jessica is cheating on her boyfriend, Sophia on her husband she's been with 20 years.

Jessica has no kids, Sophia has kids, an additional responsibility.

Jessica is far more sexually liberated than Sophia is at the beginning of the game.

Jessica i think is on Day 13 or 14. Sophia is on day 12.

Jessica is not forming sexual relations with her family members, unlike Sophia is. Sophia's relations are far more immoral and are building up to creating a fate far worse than anything Jessica will face.
Yes - I have said pretty much the same just now in another reply.

And it is because despite my best efforts to not compare it for me is the go to comparison of beautifully rendered corruption of a female MC with both tending to the slower burn on scale in speed of corruption, leading to similar moronic calls of dev blueballing / milking / cheating of or lying to their Patreons, either in the long months in the run up to a new update or in the immediate aftermath of an update when the fappers complain there was only five minutes of story as they fast forwarded 95% of it.

Both Stoper and L&P appear to be artists who want to spend time on creating and rendering a scene so that it is perfect, and neither seem particularly focussed on project management, deadlines or setting realistic timetable for releases.

Which is why they are my two favourite go to VN, but why I have to play so many others to cope with their long release schedule.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you don’t go jogging with Dylan, after the Aiden event Sophia sits down in the back yard and reads a book, relaxing by herself, or is it that she sits down to watch tv with him - I forget. Either way, she doesn’t think to call Cathy or Liam when she has plenty of time to do so. If that’s correct (it may not be) then I don’t think I’m too far out of line given what was presented in game.

Maybe I was hating on Liam a bit too much, fair enough. But that doesn’t change that I believe him to be capable of the level of insensitivity required to drop a last minute change of plans on Sophia and expect her to be good to go. Remember, the first thing he did when they got to the new house, instead of spending time with his family or checking the place out, was turn on his big screen TV in the bedroom to watch sports.

Correction, that was the second thing he did. I think the first thing he did was get excited about the big screen tv in the family room.
If you don't do the Aiden event, Sophia gets the invitation to Cathy's apartment.
do we know what Sam's and Sophia's event/scene is next? :)
i would love if Dylan saw Sam doing some really naughty stuff with his mom :devilish: (but what?...:unsure:)
As far as we know, Dylan doesn't get the invite.
View attachment 1314752
Two in fact.

Ava Myers : professor of philosophy and theology at San Alejo College
Nathalie : studying psychology at San Alejo College

Is it possible they already know each other ?

Ellie : studying at San Alejo College

Nathalie was introduced to Ellie & Dylan.

View attachment 1314754
See, Nathalie doesn't leave Ellie indifferent. Ellie is a little embarrassed.

Did Nathalie and Ellie ever get to know each other better there ?
Ellie is still in high school, not college.

Reactions: Old Dog and xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe, but have you ever met a woman who has made plans for an evening that was totally fine with their significant other assuming they were available at the drop of a dime? Even if they don’t have plans just the presumption can be irritating.
If Sophia spent the evening with her dying mother I could understand her upset. Anyway, the situation should change, as I said before, divorced or single is more appropriate.
If you meet a creature who gets upset when you propose her something at the last minute because she has plans, and you continue the relationship .... what can I say... love and good luck :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro
Mar 28, 2020
Yes you're right, like Alley_Cat , I made a list of people currently in San Alejo College :
- Ava teacher / philosophy and theology
- Nathalie student / psychology
- Jason student / Art history
- Haru student / Art history
- Vicky student
- DeShawn player / basket ball team
- Marie's boyfriend player / soccer team

If I forgot someone, thank you for telling me. :cool:
Marie's boyfriend is on the football team.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes you're right, like Alley_Cat , I made a list of people currently in San Alejo College :
- Ava teacher / philosophy and theology
- Nathalie student / psychology
- Jason student / Art history
- Haru student / Art history
- Vicky student
- DeShawn player / basket ball team
- Marie's boyfriend player / soccer team

If I forgot someone, thank you for telling me. :cool:
Alley_Cat is very useful when it comes to information on the game

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
If Sophia spent the evening with her dying mother I could understand her upset.
A bit dramatic, don't ya think?;)
Anyway, the situation should change, as I said before, divorced or single is more appropriate.
If you meet a creature who gets upset when you propose her something at the last minute because she has plans, and you continue the relationship .... what can I say... love and good luck :ROFLMAO:
(note: this evolved beyond a direct response to your post, sorry but I just unleashed a tirade, not directed at you)
:) You're right that in real world someone getting upset about something small is probably a sign of a relationship with some problems. In long-term relationships it is not uncommon for a seemingly innocent little thing to be the flashpoint for a huge explosion of anger and frustration, pent up over a long time (perhaps even years). Whether that single explosion is the death knell of the relationship depends on the individuals involved and the strength of their bond(s) and their mutual willingness to stand together and face the shockwaves and blowback.:sleep::sleep:
-- enough of that... back to the game analysis --
In my play through, FW is like a billion and GW is like six, so in my play through the relationship is definitely on the downward (by my choice, but hey!). Let's take a quick inventory:
  • Sophia is being manipulated into lewd and increasingly sexual acts by the teenage Aiden due to physical threats against her son. Aiden is completely untouchable because video game logic is an unavoidable thing, apparently. While we, the players who share information from the developer regarding future developments and planned events, may expect some type of resolution will be available later in the game my character, my beloved Sophia, does not have any reason to believe help is on the way.
  • Sophia is being manipulated by Bennett due to threats against Dylan's future. Again, while we players know there isn't much left in this route my beloved Sophia has no reason to believe the end of this particular torment is coming soon.
  • Because of the enormous gambling debt incurred by Liam (to the mafia, no less!!), her home and lifestyle and family stability are at risk and as a result she's been sent on a mission to prison to be eye candy for the mob boss's incarcerated brother.
  • Despite being a university lecturer, due to the surprisingly un-prosperous economy in San Alejo Sophia's only choices for a second job are bearing the attentions of two lascivious older men or giving republican handshakes to pubescent boys.
  • Liam is too busy with work to be around enough, is completely oblivious to all the things just mentioned, and even when he is around he isn't really capable of satisfying my beloved Sophia's sexual or emotional needs. This is made even sadder because apparently some players believe he is actually trying to be better.
So, back to the FW/GW "routes": If these points are to matter and if these paths are to truly diverge then I think it makes complete sense for this one little thing to set Sophia off and push the two paths farther apart.

I am fully aware that the most likely outcome of the Sam event, regardless of what path you're on or how far, supposedly based on FW/GW points, you have travelled down that path, is "hey, this is nice but I gotta go hang with my husband".

Disappointing to say the least.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
For me, that would qualify as a forgivable non-Sophia POV scene. But I think I’d much prefer it from Ellie’s perspective rather than Dylan’s. Maybe she would try to manipulate Dylan into getting more out of Sophia for herself…
Ask Bruno de Montdragon!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes