Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
First, I think lying is preferable to upstaging Cathy’s big moment by saying “I’m off to do something debauched with my teenage blackmailer.” That’s throwing a grenade into the room, being a bad friend? No, good friends let their friends have their moment and don’t shit on their moment by bringing up their personal problems.

Second, that could (emphasize: could) be considered a dinnertime or bedtime conversation, not necessarily one of great urgency, especially when Liam is back at work.

Third: To an emotionally unavailable and detached douchebag.
First she was being blackmailed, not like she happily went off to Aiden leaving her friend at such an important moment in life.

Secondly, I don't understand how you would think but definitely, if I left my friend during such an important moment, I would try to call them immediately as I get the opportunity and ask them about what happened. Not sit and wait until the husband comes back home.

Thirdly, he is unavailable towards his children a lot. But he has made an effort, the scene where he spends time with Dylan playing basketball is pretty much there to emphasize on that. He is doing what he can, thinking outside of sex and corruption themes of the game, Liam is not a bad man. He is extremely busy for a few months, aren't we all at some point. Does that mean we longer care about our family and are emotionally unavailable douchebags. I don't think so. He cares for Sophia, Sophia requested to have another child and though not sure Liam agreed because Sophia wanted it. He might not be approving of Dylan's choice of sport but aren't all of our fathers not happy with some of our choices and preferences, there is a difference of opinion, does not make one bad and the other person good.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So if the Natalie event is roughly 30% of the update, that would put the update in the 750+ range. That isn't so bad considering what we were expecting. It's still overkill, but if he can keep it in the 750 range the update may make a November release.
How exactly, I calculated using 260 as base for 30% and it comes to 867 renders for the whole update.

Nathalie event is definitely far bigger than I expected. Also assuming L&P will finish the event in the next 3 days. It will be 260 renders in 20 days. Which is 13 renders per day. Now that's a speed I have never seen from L&P. I was literally assuming the scene to be 150-160 and so I thought the pace was decent but now I would say it's really good.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How exactly, I calculated using 260 as base for 30% and it comes to 867 renders for the whole update.

Nathalie event is definitely far bigger than I expected. Also assuming L&P will finish the event in the next 3 days. It will be 260 renders in 20 days. Which is 13 renders per day. Now that's a speed I have never seen from L&P. I was literally assuming the scene to be 150-160 and so I thought the pace was decent but now I would say it's really good.
250 * 3 = 750, but I was just doing some quick math. Basically, as long as it isn't another "1,000 renders" update, it's smaller than I expected.

It's all going to come down to the Sam event, that's the one we've all been concerned about for months.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I know it's not a competition between L&P and Stoper but Jessica is starting to build up a lead over Sophia in the old corruption stakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I remember correctly, we believe that Sophia won't have sex, unsure if with male or female, on Playable Day 19 and that "something hot" will happen on Playable Day 16.

So before then we have the evening of Playable Day 12, plus Playable Days 13-15. So even though we won't get (penetrative) sex over the next few days, it would be great if we started getting some sexual acts, or at least more overtly sexual. Sophia getting fingered and Sophia giving proper handjob over the next few days would be nice.
Putting Jessica and Sophia head to head in terms of progression of sexual acts is not correct. And yes I have read that you too didn't mean to actually compare the two but stated the facts. This is something that also needs to considered.

Jessica is cheating on her boyfriend, Sophia on her husband she's been with 20 years.

Jessica has no kids, Sophia has kids, an additional responsibility.

Jessica is far more sexually liberated than Sophia is at the beginning of the game.

Jessica i think is on Day 13 or 14. Sophia is on day 12.

Jessica is not forming sexual relations with her family members, unlike Sophia is. Sophia's relations are far more immoral and are building up to creating a fate far worse than anything Jessica will face.

Last edited:

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Concerning cars, please help me to complete :)
Taxi driverBentley Continental GT COUPE 6.0 W12 View attachment 1313003
CarlMercedes
even modified >>>>> exits ??? :unsure:
View attachment 1313293
PatriciaFerrari F12 Berlinetta View attachment 1313010
SophiaLand Rover Range Rover L322 View attachment 1313136
AlyssaAudi Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro 2017
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313144
PatriciaLamborghini Aventador Roadster View attachment 1312972
CarlKoenigsegg Agera R
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313186
CarlBugatti Veyron 16.4 View attachment 1313187
Liam??? View attachment 1313195
Patricia??? View attachment 1313205
ClaireToyota GR Supra 2020
(thanks nexer)
View attachment 1313255

PS : In any case, Sophia is a pain in the ass, she takes two places :p
View attachment 1313202
Its not Toyota GR Supra 2020 its Toyota GT86.
This
is the mercedes E-class cabriolet.

And about the minivan I can’t help, it’s some kind of family car in which I don’t understand.

Reactions: nexer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

With two 3090 he can knock out a render in minutes not hours so the speed increase is most welcome

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
With two 3090 he can knock out a render in minutes not hours so the speed increase is most welcome
But he had them even for the last update. It was still overall slow. Maybe because of how the management went off the rails. Whatever be the case, this time he is doing something right which he didn't do before.
Also I think it's funny, how his speed this time was literally far better than anything before but he still puts out a message that the scene took a little extra time because of some difficulties here and there. In a way saying, "I could have gone faster but only because of the certain new tricks and elements, I got delayed."

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
First she was being blackmailed, not like she happily went off to Aiden leaving her friend at such an important moment in life.

Secondly, I don't understand how you would think but definitely, if I left my friend during such an important moment, I would try to call them immediately as I get the opportunity and ask them about what happened. Not sit and wait until the husband comes back home.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you don’t go jogging with Dylan, after the Aiden event Sophia sits down in the back yard and reads a book, relaxing by herself, or is it that she sits down to watch tv with him - I forget. Either way, she doesn’t think to call Cathy or Liam when she has plenty of time to do so. If that’s correct (it may not be) then I don’t think I’m too far out of line given what was presented in game.
Thirdly, he is unavailable towards his children a lot. But he has made an effort, the scene where he spends time with Dylan playing basketball is pretty much there to emphasize on that. He is doing what he can, thinking outside of sex and corruption themes of the game, Liam is not a bad man. He is extremely busy for a few months, aren't we all at some point. Does that mean we longer care about our family and are emotionally unavailable douchebags. I don't think so. He cares for Sophia, Sophia requested to have another child and though not sure Liam agreed because Sophia wanted it. He might not be approving of Dylan's choice of sport but aren't all of our fathers not happy with some of our choices and preferences, there is a difference of opinion, does not make one bad and the other person good.
Maybe I was hating on Liam a bit too much, fair enough. But that doesn’t change that I believe him to be capable of the level of insensitivity required to drop a last minute change of plans on Sophia and expect her to be good to go. Remember, the first thing he did when they got to the new house, instead of spending time with his family or checking the place out, was turn on his big screen TV in the bedroom to watch sports.

Correction, that was the second thing he did. I think the first thing he did was get excited about the big screen tv in the family room.

roro

May 29, 2017

I do agree, the pace seems faster, but 13 renders per day is way too high. Remember, there's programing and translating that takes roughly 30 days, in which no renders are been made. So, if he keeps this pace (which is doubtful, because he has some new places to create, like the Rock Bar) scene creation is 65-70 days, and then 30-40 days for the rest (rendering the last scenes, PS, translating and programing), thats 95-110 days. Divide by 850, and it's 9-7.5 renders per day.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes