Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
L&P has an issue with incest between M/S but not with M/D. He thinks that a mother can't give herself to her son as easily as to her daughter. That is the reason why the development between them is unfortunately so slow.
I too agree with that notion. A mother daughter premise is bound to move faster than a mother son.
Also what matters is approach. Ellie's approach is through the bath, Sophia is already nude there. So things can only go ahead of that.
Also Ellie can't penetrate Sophia ( not without any toys atleast ), Dylan can and get Sophia pregnant, so that is a bit too risky. The level of threat you feel from a male can't be anything like a female. I mean the general thought in Sophia's mind is that Ellie and she are both women, so there is nothing special that she has which Ellie doesn't. Moving forward gets much easier.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's what I am asking, how did you get the number 10 for Sam and 8 for Patricia. Similarly 40 for Dylan and so on
In my spreadsheet I've got a list of the 97 events we know of. Then I've just gone through and added columns for the characters. Ticked off if a character is in an event (including the ones we've only seen once like Larry and DeShawn) and tallied it down the bottom

I too agree with that notion. A mother daughter premise is bound to move faster than a mother son.
Also what matters is approach. Ellie's approach is through the bath, Sophia is already nude there. So things can only go ahead of that.
Also Ellie can't penetrate Sophia ( not without any toys atleast ), Dylan can and get Sophia pregnant, so that is a bit too risky. The level of threat you feel from a male can't be anything like a female. I mean the general thought in Sophia's mind is that Ellie and she are both women, so there is nothing special that she has which Ellie doesn't. Moving forward gets much easier.
"Just us girls" is the reason they get away with so much. Might even be an excuse Sophia uses as to why she's out on a schoolnight and going to Sam's concert in the first place, like she does for the nightclub event. And probably will for the museum one too.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It's bound to move faster but not in the progression that it's moving in right now, which is why she should be one step above Dylan in progression. At the end of the day, Sophia/Ellie are M/D, and if you read L&P's thoughts on M/S, It should be applied to M/D as well, but maybe a one step forward. So it's not just about penetrating, it's about the feelings one should have towards their "household" members.

Ellie should be moving roughly at the same pace as Dylan if you apply L&P's logic here.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's not my intention to defend Sam, but as far as I know he didn't know about the effect of alcohol on Sophia's libido.
Sophia knows her weaknesses so it's a deliberate choice on her part, and the fact that a man tries to open any unlocked door is a genetic issue, the fault of mother nature.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's bound to move faster but not in the progression that it's moving in right now, which is why she should be one step above Dylan in progression. At the end of the day, Sophia/Ellie are M/D, and if you read L&P's thoughts on M/S, It should be applied to M/D as well, but maybe a one step forward. So it's not just about penetrating, it's about the feelings one should have towards their "household" members.

Ellie should be moving roughly at the same pace as Dylan if you apply L&P's logic here.
I guess he has different logic for women and men, that's why all women move faster and are actually better characters.

In terms of feelings, I kinda feel Dylan took the lead in the last event. Sophia started seeing him more than a son but this is something not emphasized anywhere for Ellie. For Ellie she is more concerned as a mother about her daughter's sexual life, that too because Ellie asked her about it. Physically ofcourse Ellie is ahead, she uses others as her shield, like first she used Patricia, then Julia saying if she can do it for them, she should do it for her too. Dylan does not have any such reference or person to use to his advantage.

So in the end as I said, it really comes down to the approach. Ellie has a better approach hence progresses faster than Dylan, plus the natural advantage

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's not my intention to defend Sam, but as far as I know he didn't know about the effect of alcohol on Sophia's libido.
Sophia knows her weaknesses so it's a deliberate choice on her part, and the fact that a man tries to open any unlocked door is a genetic issue, the fault of mother nature.
Oh come on, if a woman asks for water and you bring her alcohol, the intention should be clear. Even if Sam does not benefit from the effect of (even) small amounts on Sophia. Sam didn't grow up in a monastery. But Sophia (or the player !?) could have refused the glass.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Oh come on, if a woman asks for water and you bring her alcohol, the intention should be clear. Even if Sam does not benefit from the effect of (even) small amounts on Sophia. Sam didn't grow up in a monastery. But Sophia (or the player !?) could have refused the glass.
bringing her alcohol IS an attempt to open another door ;). Sorry, baby, be more careful next time :ROFLMAO:
Stop playing with matches or you'll burn yourself.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I guess he has different logic for women and men, that's why all women move faster and are actually better characters.

In terms of feelings, I kinda feel Dylan took the lead in the last event. Sophia started seeing him more than a son but this is something not emphasized anywhere for Ellie. For Ellie she is more concerned as a mother about her sexual life, that too because Ellie asked her to about it. Physically ofcourse, Ellie uses others as her shield, like first she used Patricia, then Julia saying if she can do it for them, she should do it for her too. Dylan does not have any such reference or person to use to his advantage.

So in the end as I said, it really comes down to the approach.
He did, in a way. But I didn't like the method used to "Crack the Ice" with her feelings. The "Hero" theme was a corny way to advance that scene or a cliche. Plus, when you read the text in that scene, Dylan only moved the need a millimeter when Sophia said this. I think he could deliver this scene with a different approach that could have been more effective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, it is about the approach, but again, Ellie is in the same boat with Dylan, and at the end of the day, Ellie is Sophia's "Best Friend, :ROFLMAO: " so the logic that's being applied to Dylan should apply to Ellie.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If Sophia participates in the homeless aid program, then you will see that she will be corrupted by accepting to drink red wine :sneaky:

And usually the red wine of the homeless, it's not a ' Saint-Emilion ' or a ' Châteauneuf-du-Pape ', you can go blind :LOL:
Remember that San Alejo is the patron saint of the beggars/homeless.
Now things have come full circle :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Very relevant ! (y):cool:

Except Liam, who do you think Sophia’s gonna have sex with (PD16) ?

Isn't there a revenge in preparation in a park ? :devilish:

L&P said ' it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story '

'no one' ?

View attachment 1319862 :p
First sex on the Filthy route is Playable day 19, not 16. Playable day 16 is just something "wild"

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes