Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Also if she worked at somewhere like “Fantasy Show bar” they don’t serve alcohol & it’s fully nude & you only had to be 18 . What I remember this is going back 20 years ago was they had shower shows where you could pick the dancer & be her soap handler, yes you totally hosed them down & soaped them up & could touch them everywhere. (I know what a pervert I was, shocking right?). But what if Pygmy, Sam & Zak all went there and got to soap up Sophia, that would be so freakin hot!
You realise none of the boys are 18 though, right? They're unlikely to be able to get into a strip club.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
It is true that is the theme music of Dylan's boarding school storyline ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It is true that is the theme music of Dylan's boarding school storyline ?
If by that you're referring to the "switcheroo" referenced in the song, that there is a Dylan/Amber event scheduled for playable day 13 certainly seems to indicate it as a possibility.

Plus, since so far Dylan/Marie is pretty much forced on us for those playing the boarding school route, also opens up the possibility of Dylan/Amber/Marie. (EDIT, in which case it might be more like )

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is what fake IDs are for. LOL
Only person we know the boys know with enough connections for that is possibly Aiden. And the last time the boys worked with Aiden (especially to take advantage of Sophia) there was apparently such an uproar that it was announced it would be removed from the game days later. Before some patrons even got a chance to have a say.

So while DIRTY Filthy Animal's scenario might easily work for fan art, the chances of anything like it happening in the game are not worth considering.

Aiden could probably pull it off, but the boys, not so much.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Only person we know the boys know with enough connections for that is possibly Aiden. And the last time the boys worked with Aiden (especially to take advantage of Sophia) there was apparently such an uproar that it was announced it would be removed from the game days later. Before some patrons even got a chance to have a say.
At that time I had the impression that L&P preferred this event. He mentioned that himself in a post if I remember correctly. This meant for me at the time that he was very unsure about this turn in the game itself and that this event was not only removed because of the pressure from the players. And that he had no plausible solution to the problem on the route Sophia / Dylan if Sophia had learned the truth about the origin of the blackmail from Aiden. Except that Sophia should have been a stupidly horny slut at this point. Or that it should always have remained a secret, even on the romantic Sophia / Dylan route, if there is one.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
At that time I had the impression that L&P preferred this event. He mentioned that himself in a post if I remember correctly. This meant for me at the time that he was very unsure about this turn in the game itself and that this event was not only removed because of the pressure from the players. And that he had no plausible solution to the problem on the route Sophia / Dylan if Sophia had learned the truth about the origin of the blackmail from Aiden. Except that Sophia should have been a stupidly horny slut at this point. Or that it should always have remained a secret, even on the romantic Sophia / Dylan route, if there is one.
I do believe that it was only due to pressure from his patrons and the many ( angry ) emails that the twist was removed. However, I still do not understand what he had in mind with that?! I think that a relationship between Sophia and Dylan would be impossible if he had kept the twist. Sophia can no longer build trust with Dylan, knowing that he is responsible for the tasks.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe "the Twist" was practically as different as the difference between doing Aiden's tasks or sending Dylan to boarding school. That the deal was essentially never made in a playthrough with Sophia doing Aiden's tasks. And that yeah, it was a special storyline for Dylan just for the boarding school route. Sadly we'll never know what it was. I still get curious at times what it could have lead to.

What I don't get, now that it's come up again, is why the rule of thumb of "if you don't like it, don't play it", doesn't apply. I find some of the particularly more recent content far more abhorrent behaviour from Sophia, than anything Dylan has ever done so far. But does its existence in the game prevent me from enjoying the route I play - not in the slightest.

When I eventually abandon my support for this game, it's far more likely to be because new games have come up with more interesting content more frequently. With better dev teams.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I do believe that it was only due to pressure from his patrons and the many ( angry ) emails that the twist was removed. However, I still do not understand what he had in mind with that?! I think that a relationship between Sophia and Dylan would be impossible if he had kept the twist. Sophia can no longer build trust with Dylan, knowing that he is responsible for the tasks.
Yes, and that's why he gave in so quickly. It was applied too thickly and could not have been erased with any good deed. To me it looked like he wanted to know what the players thought about it.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I believe "the Twist" was practically as different as the difference between doing Aiden's tasks or sending Dylan to boarding school. That the deal was essentially never made in a playthrough with Sophia doing Aiden's tasks. And that yeah, it was a special storyline for Dylan just for the boarding school route. Sadly we'll never know what it was. I still get curious at times what it could have lead to.

What I don't get, now that it's come up again, is why the rule of thumb of "if you don't like it, don't play it", doesn't apply. I find some of the particularly more recent content far more abhorrent behaviour from Sophia, than anything Dylan has ever done so far. But does its existence in the game prevent me from enjoying the route I play - not in the slightest.

When I eventually abandon my support for this game, it's far more likely to be because new games have come up with more interesting content more frequently. With better dev teams.
I am not quite as strict as you are, but there is nothing more to add to what you have said.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes, and that's why he gave in so quickly. It was applied too thickly and could not have been erased with any good deed. To me it looked like he wanted to know what the players thought about it.
When he applied "The Twist" plot, Dylan's character traits were Spying, Perversion, Begging, Self-Imposed "Happy Endings," etc... then you combine NTR on top of that, and Dylan came off as an unlikeable character with supporters. His character was like this until P.D. 12 when L&P change it up, and Dylan started to act like this normal young adult with a normal adult conversation with Sophia during their jogging in the park. There were times that he peeked, but it didn't appear to be creepy like the other times. Young Men and Women go through the natural process of puberty, but I have never seen or heard of anything like what L&P presented with Dylan.

It's good to see that Dylan's character had a mature state in this P.D. 12, but I wouldn't say I liked how L&P flipped the switch on Dylan's traits. I hope he would have developed from the previous P.D up to this point instead of how he was acting from P.D. 1 -11.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
When he applied "The Twist" plot, Dylan's character traits were Spying, Perversion, Begging, Self-Imposed "Happy Endings," etc... then you combine NTR on top of that, and Dylan came off as an unlikeable character with supporters. His character was like this until P.D. 12 when L&P change it up, and Dylan started to act like this normal young adult with a normal adult conversation with Sophia during their jogging in the park. There were times that he peeked, but it didn't appear to be creepy like the other times. Young Men and Women go through the natural process of puberty, but I have never seen or heard of anything like what L&P presented with Dylan.

It's good to see that Dylan's character had a mature state in this P.D. 12, but I wouldn't say I liked how L&P flipped the switch on Dylan's traits. I hope he would have developed from the previous P.D up to this point instead of how he was acting from P.D. 1 -11.
No, I think it was okay how L&P Dylan drew at the beginning. It should be a total loser who slowly works his way up. Only the twist was then too much. It just couldn't be fixed in the course of the game.
But I find much more important what options Dylan now has to get closer to Sophia. He does everything in the household, he doesn't have any money (including no car), his father is not a total asshole, he has already defended his mother with physical effort, he has a big cock but no sexual experience: where is the approach to impress his mother or to go a common path. He has better chances with Marie than with Sophia and, realistically, nothing should change that.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Friends, from time to time, like many others, I express some kind of dissatisfaction with the L&P.
Personally, I think the game is recklessly missing the dialogue between Sam and Dylan after Sofia's fashion show.
I guess it could be quite interesting.
Didn't they discuss anything after seeing this:
1628438095734.png
???

I understand that everything cannot be perfect with the creation of a game, the course of history cannot suit absolutely every user, but still! Dylan and Sam discussed the ball game with Sofia:
1628439230321.png

Dylan and Sam then discussed this:
1628440018495.png
when Sophia went to change into a swimsuit.

And after the fashion show, there was no discussion!
This is strange at least! Indeed, for Dylani and Sam it was an unusual event, for the first time they saw Sofia in such a form that they could only dream of.

And the absence of any dialogue between them after that:
1628440835728.png
1628440890089.png
in my opinion a big flaw. This dialogue could be quite interesting. Its absence creates a kind of vacuum of understatement, a sense of failure in history.
What do you say, gentlemen perverts? ;)

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Friends, from time to time, like many others, I express some kind of dissatisfaction with the L&P.
Personally, I think the game is recklessly missing the dialogue between Sam and Dylan after Sofia's fashion show.
View attachment 1342284
???

I understand that everything cannot be perfect with the creation of a game, the course of history cannot suit absolutely every user, but still! Dylan and Sam discussed the ball game with Sofia:
View attachment 1342299

View attachment 1342326

This is strange at least! Indeed, for Dylani and Sam it was an unusual event, for the first time they saw Sofia in such a form that they could only dream of.

View attachment 1342348
View attachment 1342355
in my opinion a big flaw. This dialogue could be quite interesting. Its absence creates a kind of vacuum of understatement, a sense of failure in history.
Yes agree! Either a dialog between the two or at least the thought process after seeing such yumminess.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1342284
???

View attachment 1342299

View attachment 1342326

View attachment 1342348
View attachment 1342355
So first of all: I'm not a pervert. Everyone else is. Not me!

Yes and no. First of all, there is the event with and without Sam. So why bother. And then it is so that Dylan was jealous of Sam over and over again during the event. What should the conversation between the two of them have been like, except for another argument. The two do not team up to lay Sophia down. Sam isn't the type to share. And Dylan is about his mother. At this point he is even more insecure than he is in the current state of the game. A conversation about what a sex bomb his mother is would be hell for him. Especially since he also financed the fashion show. To then determine that Sam is logically preferred by Sophia, because not her own family member.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes