Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Wait, people actually don't believe that this is getting released today, right?

He already gave himself an out of the release date in the last post he made ("i-i-it might be 2 days late!"), so expect it to release on October 2nd (if you're lucky).

Reactions: NTRprise and Cedrog

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
LoL Why are you mad? I mentioned other guy when i said that "this question is not for you" because he is the one who said that there is a "Fuck" scene.. Why should i ask you why? for something you didn't say? Man you understood all wrong. Chill out. I appreciate your time and answer. Thank you.
they quote text was mine. anyway I'm not mad. I was surprised by the thing you said. as for getting mad. I have no time to make arguments online with people.
by the way I can't see any fuck scenes. although this game has so many ways to play so I can't say 100% to any of you. but in 90% sure

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
they quote text was mine. anyway I'm not mad. I was surprised by the thing you said. as for getting mad. I have no time to make arguments online with people.
by the way I can't see any fuck scenes. although this game has so many ways to play so I can't say 100% to any of you. but in 90% sure
I quated you because you answered me but why question wasn't for you. I checked that scene there were oral for both side but no sex.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And I thought I was offering a philosophical theory. Ah well, I will look for other homes for my existential perambulations on phraseology.

Reactions: bas

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Wait how does beta is different from alpha or full update. Because I waited for long time, if it just spieling mistakes and some bugs I can live with that but if it lacks some content, I need to wait longer.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Wait how does beta is different from alpha or full update. Because I waited for long time, if it just spieling mistakes and some bugs I can live with that but if it lacks some content, I need to wait longer.
My, guess would be that the full version will contain the animation he has been working on but hasn't perfected

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Alpha Release - This is the release when the Feature which you are developing is incomplete or partially complete. Suppose in a Ticket booking system you have developed the seat selection but the payment implementation is remaining. In this case you can release it to testers to test the initial phase of feature. Lot of Open source products do their Alpha release.

Beta Release - This release is done when the product feature is complete and all the development is done but there are possibilities that it could contain some bugs and performance issues.This release mostly done to users who test the product and who can report the bugs. Even UAT phase could be considered as Beta release.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Jude6
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes