Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
He just won almost or a little over $ 200 after that publication. He knows how to do business despite all the times he makes us angry. I respect that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow. This thread never ceases to entertain.
You should check BB or DoD one year ago:)Or DmD around the release of new upodate.
fuck the animation
I doubt animation will have anything to do with fucking:)
I want Animations, unless it's just a masturbation animation. I can do without that
Our bet here was that animation is some cheerleader dancing.
I don't play this from v4, something interesting in v5-5.5?
Well,actualy Something Unlimited just get something interesting:)

Reactions: KaiserST

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Maybe You are right, but the second option is that the animation is connected with the last surprise event of the update. Somewhere that possibility was mentioned before.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
So people paid day 30 thinking it would be the game and he will release day 1 meaning they have to pay again?:FeelsGoodMan:
They were charged 30$ at the instant they pledged by the end of September 30th and then they were charged again by the beginning of the month October 1st at 00:00. I think with this kind of behavior this greedy dev will loose too many supporters.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So people paid day 30 thinking it would be the game and he will release day 1 meaning they have to pay again?:FeelsGoodMan:
I think he will send the update to anyone who paid in september.
So far many devs did that.
But this anyway point that we shouldn't expect an update in october.After all he said 0.7 will be bigger than 0.055+0.060 and he need almost 3 months for them.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If this was a choice between some animations obsession and his fans/donors' trust and satisfaction, I'd say his level of maturity is not too high.. Unless it was just nicely played and he just joined the Gumdrops Milking Club..
Anyway, a strike and yellow card from me. Next time I'm pushing my chips elsewhere..

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So what happen in the end he posted the version and then he removes it and post release date 0.06 ? Why?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
we want a sex version not a dialogue version lol
We want it but it will need more time to reach the sex.My guess is we will follow the usual pattern for this type of games.
We start with kissing and touching and some massage,after that handjob,footjob,titjob,blowjob,69,tightjob,pussy grind and finaly sex.

Reactions: bobbo69

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
We want it but it will need more time to reach the sex.My guess is we will follow the usual pattern for this type of games.
We start with kissing and touching and some massage,after that handjob,footjob,titjob,blowjob,69,tightjob,pussy grind and finaly sex.
hahaha well said :D

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
... vaginal, anal, dp, gangbang... just hope i’m still young enough to have a boner

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Man, this game or VN is excellent.

I hope it were more progressed though.

The final scene in the current build is the promise of sunbathing to Dylan right?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes