atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i don't get the hate for the dev. he's seen some modest success which I am happy for and I really like this game although some of the teasing/slow burn does get a bit frustrating. I am hoping he continues to see his support increase so he considers doing this full time as he clearly has the talent for it.

the models and renders are absolutely gorgeous, and Ellie is by far my favorite and I am waiting for some naughty bits with her soon.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Wow everyone went 0 to 100 real quick on this dev. What did he do to piss so many of you off?
He doesn't do anything wrong. The developer simply needs a community or project manager who takes over communication with the backers. He's a perfectionist. Maybe even a bit like Elon Musk. Great ideas, great execution but uncomfortable with crowds and pressure.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Not to worry non-believers.
The current rate of production is 1 game day every 2 months.

So we only have to wait 1.5 more years for a sex scene!

..and probably 2025 before anything happens with the son (for you incest lovers) Hopefully Patreon will be less strict by then, if they still exist.
Oh my God, can't stop laughing

simonJar

Jul 29, 2017
He doesn't do anything wrong. The developer simply needs a community or project manager who takes over communication with the backers. He's a perfectionist. Maybe even a bit like Elon Musk. Great ideas, great execution but uncomfortable with crowds and pressure.
Actualy he does do one thing wrong. Setting aside how much i like this game, dev has been giving false date times for about 2 months now and i am afraid (and hope not) today is going to be one of them.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Wow everyone went 0 to 100 real quick on this dev. What did he do to piss so many of you off?
Missed his promise twice (if not three times) on the same update? It was supposed to be '90% ready' before his vacation. Then by 28th, then by 30th, then during the day today. If the animations are the reason - screw them. If not, what is? FYI, I am his patron. But it's more about principles, than by some funny bucks here..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Missed his promise twice (if not three times) on the same update? It was supposed to be '90% ready' before his vacation. Then by 28th, then by 30th, then during the day today. If the animations are the reason - screw them. If not, what is? FYI, I am his patron. But it's more about principles, than by some funny bucks here..
Don't worry guys,the game will be here.We have plenty of games to play.
And I just found that one of the abandoned games is back:)

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
So tomorrow it is then .. we've been waiting for this long , might as well wait another 12-20 h for it. :) He should at least give a proper date even if it's in advance, that way there won't be any disappointments. (Just a thought..)

Reactions: z.bey

McLovin

May 14, 2017
Yeah we know that but he did timing mistake, he said saturday or sunday but monday night know and the game is haven't published yet
That's it!
This Developers work is probably the best art i've ever seen in these games. Furthermore, the story and its characters are fantastic and just credible.

But his time management and communication are quite shitty. If he isn't capable to keep a date for a release, he simply shouldn't announce it. But every time, it's the same old story: He makes an announcement and gives us a certain periode for the next update. But we all know, in the best case he delivers right up to the very last minute again. And in the worst case, there is a delay because of his graphic card breaks down or he ABSOLUTELY has to implement animations and isn't able to finish it in the short term. And this recurring behavior is far away from being professional and trustworthy.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes