Cartel10

Sep 4, 2017
That's it!
This Developers work is probably the best art i've ever seen in these games. Furthermore, the story and its characters are fantastic and just credible.

But his time management and communication are quite shitty. If he isn't capable to keep a date for a release, he simply shouldn't announce it. But every time, it's the same old story: He makes an announcement and gives us a certain periode for the next update. But we all know, in the best case he delivers right up to the very last minute again. And in the worst case, there is a delay because of his graphic card breaks down or he ABSOLUTELY has to implement animations and isn't able to finish it in the short term. And this recurring behavior is far away from being professional and trustworthy.
Yes I completely agree with you. They are doing a great job, I can’t say anything about to their job or to their creative. But if developers says, “ i’ll publish that Saturday, be ready guys!” the game should be published Saturday morning or Saturday noon. Not Sunday, not Monday. Today is Tuesday and the game is haven’t published yet.

When we said developers are doing timing faults, always some people says “ you need wait don’t be hasty, a game creating is not easy, he is trying to best for the game” yeah we know all this things but his biggest mistake is giving an announce.

Btw sorry about my English I’m still trying to learn

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Jesus, I hope that animation is actually for something decent, because Mods might actually have to lock this thread. lol

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Jesus, I hope that animation is actually for something decent, because Mods might actually have to lock this thread. lol
Why do mods have to lock this thread? We are all passionate fans about this game and want play it. Doesn't help we have been lied to multiple times, thats just not fair.

I really hope its something decent. My hopes are not high though.......

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just as an FYI, we don't lock threads unless everyone goes full-retard at once. That's no where close to happening right now (NOT a challenge).

Some people are frustrated with the delay, some people love the game and don't care about the delay, and some people occasionally just like to poke their heads to enjoy the show.

As long as people are following the rules, all of this is fine. What's not OK are those who are antagonizing members they disagree with insults, name-calling, trolling, etc. Those fine folks can expect to have their posts deleted and be thread-banned if they keep it up.

TL;DR - play nice and it's fine.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys calm down.The animation will be a dance probably.And seeing how the dev likes the lesbian action/we have what 6 or 7 female LI/my bet is that first sexual animation will be with another woman.
is finally out?
OK,this is strange he lost 200-300$ today?
Edit.I get it new month for him too:)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
People here start to get crazy ...

L&P may have many flaws, but missing the deadlines is not one of them.

There are hundreads of dudes there that constantly stretch 1 month work into 3-4 months, and their games are doing fine, and here ppl trash him for beeing late an hour or a day or 2.

If he is late by a day or 2 - it only means he is honestly working on this shit ! Trying to fix it asap so ppl dont moan about it.
If he was lazy ass like 3/4 ppl he would have postponed game by a week or so.

Anyway

The game seems to be out, the clock is at 0 again.
Lets see how long will making another update take.

I think L&P said long ago that each update should take arround 1,5 months - and I see him sticking to that more or less. Even with Vacation trown in between he didnt stop his work.

Now - lets see if what he made for this update is actualy good or not.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Guys calm down.The animation will be a dance probably.And seeing how the dev likes the lesbian action/we have what 6 or 7 female LI/my bet is that first sexual animation will be with another woman.
Woman on woman is no sex - at best it is mutual masturbation, using toys or whatnot.
I am also disturbed by ammounts of lesbian options, but lets not say too much about it untill we actualy see him develop it.

Reactions: cantstopwinnin

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016

There are hundreads of dudes there that constantly stretch 1 month work into 3-4 months, and their games are doing fine, and here ppl trash him for beeing late an hour or a day or 2.

If he is late by a day or 2 - it only means he is honestly working on this shit ! Trying to fix it asap so ppl dont moan about it.

Anyway

I think L&P said long ago that each update should take arround 1,5 months - and I see him sticking to that more or less. Even with Vacation trown in between he didnt stop his work.

I mean as far as I know he's missed almost every deadline so far, what kind of an impression do you think that leaves people with?

But all of that aside mine, and many others', main gripe with this game was, in the early versions of the game a lot of us believed he had a few too many unnecessarry renders for characters walking up stairs opening doors etc.

Some people believed that if he lowered the amount of renders in order to speed up the story development, that there would be a drop off in quality, however, if I recall correctly, he did end up cutting down on the amount of renders but the story seems to be developing, at least in my eyes, at the same pace and that's where my main gripe with the dev is.

That and his attitude towards other developers and how he thinks he's creating a work of art that is vastly superior to any other game on this site.

With all that said I do still enjoy this game and I am looking forward to the next update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Anyway

Actualy you are wrong.He needed 80 days to deliver the full playable day 8.The idea was to release it sometimes around august,but you see how things turn.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes