Dec 22, 2017
Awful update last one was good but this one had nothing. A lot of the games on here seem to have been following this trend recently I'm gonna start skipping now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
ok if you came for fap don t download the game is a very short upgrade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where is the "animation"scene.
i found it my god is not worth all the extra work and delay for that.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Just as an FYI, we don't lock threads unless everyone goes full-retard at once. That's no where close to happening right now (NOT a challenge).

Some people are frustrated with the delay, some people love the game and don't care about the delay, and some people occasionally just like to poke their heads to enjoy the show.

As long as people are following the rules, all of this is fine. What's not OK are those who are antagonizing members they disagree with insults, name-calling, trolling, etc. Those fine folks can expect to have their posts deleted and be thread-banned if they keep it up.

TL;DR - play nice and it's fine.
One of the best weighs in I've seen for quite a while :)

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Personally I agree that the build up is dragging on and on. The story is good. I think that this game could've been as good as Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakenings and Long Live the Princess. Those games have a great storyline and very good scenes mixed in.

Reactions: datastorm3600

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I liked this update, however I'm on multiple branches now... I'd change 4 things on this update to make it hotter.

1) Good wife path... It is missing a sex scene that should REALLY be on here, maybe a morning quickie I dunno probably not... It really felt like it should have had a sex scene for the good wife.

2) Peeping on the neighbors: Sophia should have took her clothes off while masturbating, and be spied on by the neighbor boy unknown to her. So like she is looking over playing with her pussy and being watched, and the boy thinks "Oh damn she is looking over at my house thinking of me masturbating in front of the window!" Perhaps he was secretly watching the watcher, and it will be shown in a flashback or brought up in a dialogue.

3) Roughing up the thugs... This scene felt like it needed options, and lacked eroticism and sufficiant humiliation. For instance Sophia could have made them dance naked, or rape each other, or they could have been teased some by the girls. Also, on the way home in the car when she was getting out of the car it would have been awesome if Sophia had the option to give her sister a kiss here... She just pulled some badass lara croft action hero shit, and it's like "See ya later sis!"

4) Drugged up bathroom scene... Could have gone further than it did. She was DRUGGED UP so inhibitions should be WAY DOWN. Also, why did he tell her he drugged her what a dumb fuck?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
The update was way too small and the story was all over the place, in my opinion this update followed the most boring storylines, while adding new unrelated, equally boring storylines.

Reactions: plrdls

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The update was way too small and the story was all over the place, in my opinion this update followed the most boring storylines, while adding new unrelated, equally boring storylines.

Cheeky has been working on this a lot. And he was under the gun to get it going. I haven't been able to play yet (no MAC version updated yet) so I will reserve judgement until I do. BUT knowing how talented he is...even IF and I do say IF I play and have similar feelings, I know where ever he is taking us...will be an amazing place.

Hopefully someone updates the MAC version soon!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
To top it all off, they start firing guns in the middle of the street, where in the world is this story taking place.
Dude, it's fiction ... writer is free to write anything.

But if you still curious, any city with dense population, lower job vacancy, open gun sale and also have "Downtown" part of the town, it's not strange if it happening.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018

Murica! That's how we do! Gunfire anywhere and everywhere! I'm typing this now by shooting an obscene amount of keyboards with my revolver. I'll tell ya it is really hard to hit shift and a letter at the same time for caps.

Reactions: fakerdude

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I'm done with this man. I hope this makes us react, not only to me, but also to you guys that a person can not deceive us and delude us so much with a game, in which he does not comply with the dates on which he says he will publish the update, and cheats us with publications like the one he did yesterday, just to put more money than we already put into his game and there is still no content that deserves what he is earning with other creators who earn less and try harder than Lust and Passion. A great game made by a bad creator. Sorry if I hurt someone with this, I was thinking about saying this a while ago and I think this is the best time to say it. Again, I apologize. The least I want is to cause damage in this beautiful community.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Dude, it's fiction ... writer is free to write anything.
And I'm free to call out shoddy writing. Just because it's fiction doesn't mean it has to be bad lmao.

But if you still curious, any city with dense population, lower job vacancy, open gun sale and also have "Downtown" part of the town, it's not strange if it happening.
Ah yes the famed "Downtown" shootings perpetrated by the suburban housewives.

People praise this game regularly for it's "realism," or more precisely, a more realistic approach to erotic games, and then you get a scene where they drive downtown and start firing off a high caliber gun.

Either way I have no horse in this race, I don't generally comment much but this game has me riled up.

Reactions: plrdls
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes