Kiss Jozsef

Mar 14, 2018
It started great, things were takin slowly, i liked that, but almost a year passed since the game came out and it doesn't even have a blowjob scene or something... If we're lucky in 2020 Sophia will fuck someone lol

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Bois, I like this game, but I know it would be lacking 'sex' content, so I've been skip it since v.04.
This "NO SEX CONTENT !" already spoken over and over again, yet u still play it per update.
WHO's TO BLAME ... ? ...who's the idiot?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
To many bugs in this upgrade The revenge on the “subway thugs” dont want go , because the game is crushed and then when i use the ignore , it take that option , what I did not take !

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
I think I'm dropping this game. I see practically no advancement in the story, Sophia almost seems to be getting more prudish with each update. Right now with no sexual content and no sign of anything worthwhile coming any time soon, I wonder why I even bothered this long. I play erotic games for the erotic content. No offense to any creators, but no matter how good your story or renders are they probably aren't as good as a decent game by a video game publisher that spends millions writing and graphics. To conclude, and again I don't mean to offend any game creators here, but because of the much higher development budget on published games, the only thing that really makes the erotic games special is the erotic content, of which there is almost none here.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
All I can say about this game is, "are you fucking serious"? You get to a point in the game and can do nothing about losing 25 filthy points and gaining 25 good wife points. What was the point of gaining all the filthy points if the dev is just going to wipe them out anyway? So much promise turned into so much shit.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Seems like business as usual ever since the 0.01 patch.
The weird thing is dozens of 5/5 reviews from fresh accounts when the threads have been "wow what is this shit" ever since patch 0.02.

Reactions: f95lolzmods

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I don't think you can download 3 gigs at the same time with Mega

You can but not with Firefox. Supposedly, Firefox only allows a maximum 2GB cache for downloads and the way Mega's set up requires the whole filesize to be cached or some such stupid shit. I dunno about Firefox "Quantum" because I couldn't stand that piece of utter crap and blocked the update on this computer. Mega suggests you use Chrome, which actually gives me some reason to use THAT piece of crap browser.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
If he loses enough patrons, he'll either wise up and abandon all these hi-definition / animation pipe dreams in order to speed his release schedule (his actual one, not his delaying tactics one) or abandon his game.

And it's sad that I'm becoming more and more okay with the latter. Not yet, but it gets closer with every delay (remember when this release was supposed to go up mid-September as part of his "shorter but monthly updates" promise?) and every poorly paced update.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
If he loses enough patrons, he'll either wise up and abandon all these hi-definition / animation pipe dreams in order to speed his release schedule (his actual one, not his delaying tactics one) or abandon his game.

And it's sad that I'm becoming more and more okay with the latter. Not yet, but it gets closer with every delay (remember when this release was supposed to go up mid-September as part of his "shorter but monthly updates" promise?) and every poorly paced update.
:WutFace:,,, shieeet ,,, you're cold dude. Just because it's not the same style to other games and dev stay true with his own vision and pace, you pray for his failure ,,, well, I hope you're life getting better when he actually abandoning this game. Satisfy brother ?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Just because it's not the same style to other games and dev stay true with his own vision and pace, you pray for his failure
First off, not a dude.

Second, its not a matter of style. It's a matter of announcing release dates, then missing them, then trying new things his slow machine has no business trying. (And on top of that, expecting his audience to download 3 gigs every time he updates like he's an AAA developer...)

Third, I don't want him to fail. I actually want to see this game completed because there is so much potential here. (There aren't enough good female MC games out there to begin with...) What I want is a wake-up call.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes