NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
"Primarily my very ambitiously staged, realistic, high-quality 720p images, in which I keep a very close eye on even the smallest detail, to make them look as realistic as possible " from developer website. 720P??!!! Please dev don't put " realistic, high-quality" next to 720p. are we going to get 1080p in 4K world soon? it is 2k18. I guess the dev needs the real AMD Threadripper to go 4K. Still, good game and plenty of sex events. What the hell people are crying about?

Jinglebells01

Oct 2, 2018
Made an account to say that yea, I think it's time for me personally to bail from this dude (I was a Patron)

I ignored all of the people saying that it was going to disappoint and remained optimistic but holy shit, this developer is just taking the piss right now.

Btw, the Son + Mom bathing event isn't even in this update. Literally nothing happens besides some 2 random characters having sex and Sophia watching.

I mean, there's only so much more disappointment I can take. I recommend people avoid this dude, he's missing deadlines, his updates are tiny and the only thing he has going for him is potential. With developers like ICSTOR and Good Girl Gone Bad, one that is filled with much higher quality 3D content and another that is 2D (even harder to create) then this dude has no excuse to not only keep missing deadlines but to keep on releasing these jokes of an update.

God damnit, I actually got hyped for this one too after the last one (The Bikini scene got me amped up)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Boy, oh boy! What an update!

>Hey, Sophia! Let's go to the pool so you can wear that bikini for me!

NO.

>Hey, Sophia! Wanna go for a swim? Just jump in with just your panties!

NO.

>Hey, Sophia! Why don't we skinny dip instead then?

NO.

>Hey, Sophia! Let's get freaky after you've had so many drinks!

NO...?

>Hey, Sophia!

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Thanks for the Money Dummies.png

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
My problem with this is that it ain't even sexy or nothing. I mean, within the first updates there was a lot of stuff to get excited with, lot of teasing and whatnot. But this? plain ol' boring. Can't even be considered "slow build up".

shady31

May 31, 2017
My problem with this is that it ain't even sexy or nothing. I mean, within the first updates there was a lot of stuff to get excited with, lot of teasing and whatnot. But this? plain ol' boring. Can't even be considered "slow build up".
At this rate, by the the time this gets anywhere, Daz will have released newer models and the renders will be outdated. I'm not even joking.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes