hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I would like to add something to the 4th possible task of Aiden:
It has already been discussed here that Aiden Sophia forces a picture from the 3rd task in the 4th task used in literature lessons to discuss Greek sagas, for example.
I had said that at first Sophia was embarrassed but after she made the comparative and admiring glances her students noticed it would be perfectly enjoyable for them.
Aiden then tries to humiliate her during class by asking the question: "Mrs. Parker is that you in the picture?".
Spophia will tell the truth and admit that she was the model for this picture. She will for themselves also justify that they are a role model for the girls in the school class wants to show that you don't need to be ashamed of your body.
In response, the school class will experience solidarity and admiration instead of humiliation.

And now comes the crucial part for me!
Of course, Sophia will ask the class not to talk about any of this outside of the classroom. The request can be formulated in such a way that it also includes future events. She makes such a pact to keep a secret with the class based on trust and respect.
I don't know that's enough for the hardcore blackmailers but because of this pact would be one the extortion by Aiden possible and it would give Sophia the security that her reputation in the School is not at risk. And she could actually enjoy the tasks.

So no escalation due to free breasts, missing panties or sex toys in class. Therefore but a giant leap in the development of the story of extortion.
Another form of the point of no return.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It has already been discussed here that Aiden Sophia forces a picture from the 3rd task in the 4th task used in literature lessons to discuss Greek sagas, for example.
I had said that at first Sophia was embarrassed but after she made the comparative and admiring glances her students noticed it would be perfectly enjoyable for them.
Aiden then tries to humiliate her during class by asking the question: "Mrs. Parker is that you in the picture?".
Spophia will tell the truth and admit that she was the model for this picture. She will for themselves also justify that they are a role model for the girls in the school class wants to show that you don't need to be ashamed of your body.
In response, the school class will experience solidarity and admiration instead of humiliation.

Of course, Sophia will ask the class not to talk about any of this outside of the classroom. The request can be formulated in such a way that it also includes future events. She makes such a pact to keep a secret with the class based on trust and respect.
I don't know that's enough for the hardcore blackmailers but because of this pact would be one the extortion by Aiden possible and it would give Sophia the security that her reputation in the School is not at risk. And she could actually enjoy the tasks.

So no escalation due to free breasts, missing panties or sex toys in class. Therefore but a giant leap in the development of the story of extortion.
There is definitely a lot of room for this scenario to play out in multiple different ways, which is good (as long as the author doesn't introduce any story branching beyond the standard keep going or refuse task choices). It is also a continuation of the process of getting Sophia more accepting of exposing herself, physically in the first three tasks and here, exposing herself personally, to an audience where there is no assurance of discretion.

Even if the writing is a complete train wreck of a shit show, I still prefer this idea over the preposterous "put this vibrator in your vagina or else" idea, which is inarguably a forced penetration.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There is definitely a lot of room for this scenario to play out in multiple different ways, which is good (as long as the author doesn't introduce any story branching beyond the standard keep going or refuse task choices). It is also a continuation of the process of getting Sophia more accepting of exposing herself, physically in the first three tasks and here, exposing herself personally, to an audience where there is no assurance of discretion.

Even if the writing is a complete train wreck of a shit show, I still prefer this idea over the preposterous "put this vibrator in your vagina or else" idea, which is inarguably a forced penetration.
Yes, I admit that it would be difficult to write at times, but it would have a narrative logic that would fit the current level of corruption and, as you have already written, the situation could be expanded in the future.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

This task suggestion has the great merit of "exposing" Sophia to the class without... exposing her directly, i.e. no direct show of breasts or other directly. That would be indeed very difficult to make it believable, especially as early as the 4th task.

Instead, through the lens of art, Sophia can experience the "thrill" of being exposed in public for the first time not to strangers but to people she knows very well. So far it happened with Larry, a person she met for the first time, in the sauna with other people + Vicky and boyfriend (him also a "stranger") and with the art boys (unknown + she was "incognito").
That would ease her in accepting this kind of situation for future events, whether it is with the class again (but we don't know) or in other circumstances.

As for the "pact", I don't know if I exactly got what you meant, but it seems to me that it would be crucial that the pact is formulated in terms of "complicity", to completely avoid another source of blackmailing from the other students. Very simply put, not saying "please, let this stay with us otherwise I could get fired" or "there will be more if you stay silent". I don't know how to exactly put it either, but something on the line of persuading them that this is a high expression of art and rationalizing nudity as a form of it. I'm not a writer, so sorry if I cannot expressing better than that. ;)

The only minor issue is, again (and sorry if I sound like a broken record), the different endings of the 3rd task.
If that does not have any impact, then the painting would be Sophia as Helena because it is the only one that is common to the three outcomes. And for which we don't have an image of the painting in the game (Sophia sees the paintings but we don't), we only have this
1629302799676.png

Otherwise the painting will be different according to the endings of the 3rd task, and there are multiple choices, with Aphrodite alone with exposed or covered breast,
1629303120332.png 1629303147725.png 1629303335526.png
(we do not see the covered version)

Aphrodite and Ares with our without touch
1629303196293.png 1629303230000.jpeg
1629303273120.png
(again no pictures available of the other version)

There are also the two "fertile imagination" versions but that's maybe too much
1629303518308.png 1629303546630.png

That would mean that the 4th task also will be split in 3 slightly different events according to which one is shown and the reactions will be slightly different.
Personally, I always favour simplicity, so I hope that it will be kept simple, e.g. if the Helena one is not enough hot as painting maybe one of the "imaginative" pupils has secretly painting a more intriguing version that has not been shown. Don't like retrofitting either, but in this case I prefer it over complexity.

Or, again against my personal taste, what if Aiden's path is actually meant to split in 3 different paths in which Sophia is (i) in control, (ii) in control but increasingly enjoying the tasks, (iii) increasingly feeling humiliated and getting angry with Aiden (leading to a possible "angry fuck" as proposed by GingerSweetGirl )?
Too much, right? Please reassure me guys ;)

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This task suggestion has the great merit of "exposing" Sophia to the class without... exposing her directly, i.e. no direct show of breasts or other directly. That would be indeed very difficult to make it believable, especially as early as the 4th task.

Instead, through the lens of art, Sophia can experience the "thrill" of being exposed in public for the first time not to strangers but to people she knows very well. So far it happened with Larry, a person she met for the first time, in the sauna with other people + Vicky and boyfriend (him also a "stranger") and with the art boys (unknown + she was "incognito").
That would ease her in accepting this kind of situation for future events, whether it is with the class again (but we don't know) or in other circumstances.

As for the "pact", I don't know if I exactly got what you meant, but it seems to me that it would be crucial that the pact is formulated in terms of "complicity", to completely avoid another source of blackmailing from the other students. Very simply put, not saying "please, let this stay with us otherwise I could get fired" or "there will be more if you stay silent". I don't know how to exactly put it either, but something on the line of persuading them that this is a high expression of art and rationalizing nudity as a form of it. I'm not a writer, so sorry if I cannot expressing better than that. ;)

The only minor issue is, again (and sorry if I sound like a broken record), the different endings of the 3rd task.
If that does not have any impact, then the painting would be Sophia as Helena because it is the only one that is common to the three outcomes. And for which we don't have an image of the painting in the game (Sophia sees the paintings but we don't), we only have this
View attachment 1359138

Otherwise the painting will be different according to the endings of the 3rd task, and there are multiple choices, with Aphrodite alone with exposed or covered breast,
View attachment 1359143 View attachment 1359144 View attachment 1359149
(we do not see the covered version)

Aphrodite and Ares with our without touch
View attachment 1359145 View attachment 1359146
View attachment 1359147
(again no pictures available of the other version)

There are also the two "fertile imagination" versions but that's maybe too much
View attachment 1359154 View attachment 1359155

That would mean that the 4th task also will be split in 3 slightly different events according to which one is shown and the reactions will be slightly different.
Personally, I always favour simplicity, so I hope that it will be kept simple, e.g. if the Helena one is not enough hot as painting maybe one of the "imaginative" pupils has secretly painting a more intriguing version that has not been shown.

Or, again against my personal taste, what if Aiden's path is actually meant to split in 3 different paths in which Sophia is (i) in control, (ii) in control but increasingly enjoying the tasks, (iii) increasingly feeling humiliated and getting angry with Aiden (leading to a possible "angry fuck" as proposed by GingerSweetGirl )?
Too much, right? Please reassure me guys ;)
No, as Sophia asks the students not to tell anything about the other experiences in the school class during the lesson, which is only natural - she doesn't want to become the conversation of the whole school, together with the feeling of admiration for Sophia, the situation becomes a conspiratorial one Community created. With the exception of Aiden and his gang. In future experiences, Sophia can be sure that first of all people will ask and not just gossip. All hell would not break loose immediately.
And yes, you are right. It's about what connects such a situation, the shared secret of a beautiful woman. And if she has the girls on her side because of the pedagogical trick, the boys in the class have no chance to step out of line.

As a developer I would make it easy for myself and choose a picture without Aiden that is painted at the very beginning of the third event. The fourth event is not about the sexual escalation but about creating an opportunity to pass on the blackmail story in a reasonably credible manner.
Just like at the subsequent (optional) Morello event. We are not expecting a naked Sophia either, but rather a logical continuation of the story or a conclusion to it.

But it is very likely that all of this is just bull shit and the developer just laughs when he reads it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No, as Sophia asks the students not to tell anything about the other experiences in the school class during the lesson, which is only natural - she doesn't want to become the conversation of the whole school, together with the feeling of admiration for Sophia, the situation becomes a conspiratorial one Community created. With the exception of Aiden and his gang. In future experiences, Sophia can be sure that first of all people will ask and not just gossip. All hell would not break loose immediately.
And yes, you are right. It's about what connects such a situation, the shared secret of a beautiful woman. And if she has the girls on her side because of the pedagogical trick, the boys in the class have no chance to step out of line.

As a developer I would make it easy for myself and choose a picture without Aiden that is painted at the very beginning of the third event. The fourth event is not about the sexual escalation but about creating an opportunity to pass on the blackmail story in a reasonably credible manner.
Just like at the subsequent (optional) Morello event. We are not expecting a naked Sophia either, but rather a logical continuation of the story or a conclusion to it.

But it is very likely that all of this is just bull shit and the developer just laughs when he reads it.
I don't know about you but I do find this preposterous. You really expect the students of her class to keep it a secret. How many teacher's have any of us ever tried to keep a secret.
There is always people who go like " there is this secret that our teacher let us know, you are my close friend so I'll tell you but don't tell anyone else, then this ball keeps rolling until everyone is aware of this. This would never work. Putting your faith in teenagers to keep such a raunchy secret about their teacher is bizarre to me

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't know about you but I do find this preposterous. You really expect the students of her class to keep it a secret. How many teacher's have any of us ever tried to keep a secret.
There is always people who go like " there is this secret that our teacher let us know, you are my close friend so I'll tell you but don't tell anyone else, then this ball keeps rolling until everyone is aware of this. This would never work. Putting your faith in teenagers to keep such a raunchy secret about their teacher is bizarre to me
Now I'm going to shoot back. Is it less absurd than a vibrator in Sophia's vagina during class? Or bare breasts, or a Sophia sitting on the teaching table without underwear. If you have any better suggestions than this then come out with it! and please provide an explanation for the fact that it does not spread throughout the school.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Now I'm going to shoot back. Is it less absurd than a vibrator in Sophia's vagina during class? Or bare breasts, or a Sophia sitting on the teaching table without underwear. If you have any better suggestions than this then come out with it! and please provide an explanation for the fact that it does not spread throughout the school.
An honest attempt to referee this debate:

The vibrator idea is stupider than trying to sodomize a hazelnut with a glass of milk: there is simply nothing plausible about it and no hope of success.

The sharing the painting idea is really promising: it puts Sophia in a situation of exposing the fact that she let herself be exposed and allows an opportunity to push further, perhaps she even reveals that she kind of enjoyed being exposed. The idea that she would believe or expect a class of high school students to keep it quiet is like strapping electric eels to one's legs hoping that will make you a better dancer - it sounds remotely plausible if you're a really bad dancer but still, no hope of success.

Reactions: hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
An honest attempt to referee this debate:

The vibrator idea is stupider than trying to sodomize a hazelnut with a glass of milk: there is simply nothing plausible about it and no hope of success.

The sharing the painting idea is really promising: it puts Sophia in a situation of exposing the fact that she let herself be exposed and allows an opportunity to push further, perhaps she even reveals that she kind of enjoyed being exposed. The idea that she would believe or expect a class of high school students to keep it quiet is like strapping electric eels to one's legs hoping that will make you a better dancer - it sounds remotely plausible if you're a really bad dancer but still, no hope of success.
Yes, hope dies last.
Still, I believe that this request would keep the lid on the pot for at least a while. I also believe that if there should be further actions with members of the school class then it will not always affect the whole class but only individual members or a small group. And the dynamic of secrecy would be quite different anyway.

And besides, as I've already written, maybe this is all bull shit, and the developer surprises us with a much more ingenious idea.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
heh Am I the only one that dislikes Sam and Aiden? I do everything I can to keep Sophia as far away from them as possible... I hope we never get to a stage where those choices don't matter.
Not dislike so much as find their routes a bore. I stop the Sam route at the basketball game, and don't accept Aiden's tasks. So far the only consequence I've seen is the potential for more naked Ellie.

The only thing that has me curious about the rock concert is why Dylan doesn't get the invite.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Dylan's busy with Christine.
Not dislike so much as find their routes a bore. I stop the Sam route at the basketball game, and don't accept Aiden's tasks. So far the only consequence I've seen is the potential for more naked Ellie.

The only thing that has me curious about the rock concert is why Dylan doesn't get the invite.
Dylan's busy with Christine.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What Dylan gets up to isn't the point. That he doesn't get an invite from someone that's meant to be a friend in the first place is what I find curious.
Do you really think Sam is still Dylan's friend? Sam tolerates him that is all and when approaching Sophia he only bothers. You can see it most clearly at the pool event. How scornful Sam is smiling. Sam has left Dylan behind in his development to adulthood, his interests now completely different from Dylan. So it's no wonder that the two no longer harmonize with each other like they did as children. That Dylan has not noticed this yet shows how much he is lagging behind Sam in his development.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
What Dylan gets up to isn't the point. That he doesn't get an invite from someone that's meant to be a friend in the first place is what I find curious.
He also hasn't gotten one from his mom but it might be safe to assume that she thinks Sam has already given the invite to Dylan.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
He also hasn't gotten one from his mom but it might be safe to assume that she thinks Sam has already given the invite to Dylan.
I'm not sure about Sophia's reaction to the invitation. It is not mentioned on any occasion, but that Sophia suggests that Patricia and Elli could come to the concert was more of a protective reaction for me. To hide the uncertainty of being the oldest participant at the concert and to avoid being alone with Sam to be. I have often seen this with women, if they are unsure, bring their friend to the event. Dylan would not be suitable for either role.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes