globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Not dislike so much as find their routes a bore. I stop the Sam route at the basketball game, and don't accept Aiden's tasks. So far the only consequence I've seen is the potential for more naked Ellie.
The only thing that has me curious about the rock concert is why Dylan doesn't get the invite.
What Dylan gets up to isn't the point. That he doesn't get an invite from someone that's meant to be a friend in the first place is what I find curious.
If Sam is going to fuck Dylan's mom, then he will not invite her son... :devilish:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I'm not sure about Sophia's reaction to the invitation. It is not mentioned on any occasion, but that Sophia suggests that Patricia and Elli could come to the concert was more of a protective reaction for me. To hide the uncertainty of being the oldest participant at the concert and to avoid being alone with Sam to be. I have often seen this with women, if they are unsure, bring their friend to the event. Dylan would not be suitable for either role.
I think Dylan would be perfect to take if she doesn't want to be alone with Sam the girls would encourage flirting and may even leave her early but Dylan would not want Sam to be alone with his mom not when Sam has been very vocal about liking Sophia to Dylan.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Dylan would be perfect to take if she doesn't want to be alone with Sam the girls would encourage flirting and may even leave her early but Dylan would not want Sam to be alone with his mom not when Sam has been very vocal about liking Sophia to Dylan.
At this stage Sophia is trying to set Ellie up with Sam - you even get dialogue about it in the morning shower. So I don't see Sophia actively trying to spend time alone with Sam

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
An honest attempt to referee this debate:

The vibrator idea is stupider than trying to sodomize a hazelnut with a glass of milk: there is simply nothing plausible about it and no hope of success.

The sharing the painting idea is really promising: it puts Sophia in a situation of exposing the fact that she let herself be exposed and allows an opportunity to push further, perhaps she even reveals that she kind of enjoyed being exposed. The idea that she would believe or expect a class of high school students to keep it quiet is like strapping electric eels to one's legs hoping that will make you a better dancer - it sounds remotely plausible if you're a really bad dancer but still, no hope of success.
The vibrator is just as plausible as any of the other tasks she was given. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't have merit.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You're right. In principle, Dylan would be the best choice to keep Sam away from Sophia during or after the concert. But also the most emotionally charged if both boys with their jealous behavior would blow up the event for Sophia. And as Alley_Cat has already said, Sophia is playing with the idea of pairing Elli with Sam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Using the paintings is feasible if Aiden had them on his own desk without showing them to anyone. He calls Sophia and she sees the painting, nothing more. That would be enough and the shock would be big.
I could think of nipple clip or fondling her butt in the back of the classroom. Asking her to lift her skirt and show them her ass would be something.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I am pretty sure but dont actually remember if Sam invited Ellie and Patricia. I think Sophia invited them. Sam wouldn't invite Dylan as he wants to hit on Sophia and that would be awkward. Sophia obviously doesn't understand Sam's motives as she invited the other two. Sophia could be trying to set Sam and Ellie up but that doesn't make sense either as Ellie is with the Sam's sister. The big point here is why didnt Sophia invite Dylan when she invited Ellie. This is not a girls night out if Sam is there. Personally I dont think there is any secret or forethought motive, it is just L&P needs the ladies there all together for some reason.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I would like to add something to the 4th possible task of Aiden:
It has already been discussed here that Aiden Sophia forces a picture from the 3rd task in the 4th task used in literature lessons to discuss Greek sagas, for example.
I had said that at first Sophia was embarrassed but after she made the comparative and admiring glances her students noticed it would be perfectly enjoyable for them.
Aiden then tries to humiliate her during class by asking the question: "Mrs. Parker is that you in the picture?".
Spophia will tell the truth and admit that she was the model for this picture. She will for themselves also justify that they are a role model for the girls in the school class wants to show that you don't need to be ashamed of your body.
In response, the school class will experience solidarity and admiration instead of humiliation.

And now comes the crucial part for me!
Of course, Sophia will ask the class not to talk about any of this outside of the classroom. The request can be formulated in such a way that it also includes future events. She makes such a pact to keep a secret with the class based on trust and respect.
I don't know that's enough for the hardcore blackmailers but because of this pact would be one the extortion by Aiden possible and it would give Sophia the security that her reputation in the School is not at risk. And she could actually enjoy the tasks.

So no escalation due to free breasts, missing panties or sex toys in class. Therefore but a giant leap in the development of the story of extortion.
Another form of the point of no return.
It would have to be done quite subtly. What I mean by that is that if Sophia is being at all realistic / plausible / sensible / whatever word you choose, then she is going to be nervous about relying on the whole class to keep a secret.

So where it could work well is if the revelations come in stages, during this one task, so that Sophia thinks it is ok to admit to it. So for example if the picture that is shown is from early on when Sophia is fully clothed albeit still very erotically so, then it may feel to Sophia that she is ok to admit that she posed as an erotic model for an art class. Then Sophia might be willing to admit to that, as at that early point she has nt admitted anything too racy, and so she asks the class to keep it a secret.

But for this approach to work then would need L&P to very carefully write how the future developments are brought up e.g. showing her breast, wearing the skimpier outfit, posing with Ares. Aiden can't simply reach behind him to take out another picture, and then another, and then another etc....

Maybe if Aiden planted a question to be asked by one of her other students, who is not part of Aiden's friends, so Sophia is not too suspicious of it. So getting out maybe two paintings at most - the initial tame one and the later raciest one, Just thinking out loud.....

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The vibrator is just as plausible as any of the other tasks she was given. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't have merit.
Correct, my liking or not liking something does not change objective reality. The vibrator idea is, objectively speaking, dumb, which has nothing to do with merit. Don't upset yourself, it's totally ok to like dumb things. I like a lot of movies that are really dumb, but if it made me laugh it has merit in my opinion. I had an ex-girlfriend that was, objectively, pretty dumb. Her boobs had plenty of merit [edit: that wasn't nice of me and a dumb example. I still like that example.] She was a pretty good violin and piano player, so she had merit. Having merit doesn't make something less dumb.

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
There are alot of thoughts on Aidens 4th task that take the conclusion to far. Using a PG13 painting in the class but without Aiden asking the question would be a more viable solution. She knows it is herself but it is not a publically or openly admitted so there is no need to require the class to hold a secret. Thus would expose more without having her put in jail.
I think alot of suggestions, and I will get crucified on here now, are based on flapping the flipper and not thinking clearly.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I have been a semi contributing member for a number of years but read the posts pretty much daily. One I think we all have way to much time on our hands, when they are not full. Second I think we read way to much into the thought process of the dev in the interactions and subtle plot elements. We sometimes delve 12 layers deep into the mindset of why a character said a specific thing in that specific setting and what the ramifications will be. Dont get me wrong. I enjoyed the 18 pages of how an outfit could fit in the bag, I laughed at all the great ideas. But sometimes I wonder if LP isn't just throwing a dart at a story board for what comes next and letting us make us the soap opera plot twists.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It would have to be done quite subtly. What I mean by that is that if Sophia is being at all realistic / plausible / sensible / whatever word you choose, then she is going to be nervous about relying on the whole class to keep a secret.

So where it could work well is if the revelations come in stages, during this one task, so that Sophia thinks it is ok to admit to it. So for example if the picture that is shown is from early on when Sophia is fully clothed albeit still very erotically so, then it may feel to Sophia that she is ok to admit that she posed as an erotic model for an art class. Then Sophia might be willing to admit to that, as at that early point she has nt admitted anything too racy, and so she asks the class to keep it a secret.

But for this approach to work then would need L&P to very carefully write how the future developments are brought up e.g. showing her breast, wearing the skimpier outfit, posing with Ares. Aiden can't simply reach behind him to take out another picture, and then another, and then another etc....

Maybe if Aiden planted a question to be asked by one of her other students, who is not part of Aiden's friends, so Sophia is not too suspicious of it. So getting out maybe two paintings at most - the initial tame one and the later raciest one, Just thinking out loud.....
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I have been wondering what town this story takes place in and what's in the water. From what I remember they moved from podunk country town to this city where quite naturally it seems, everyone want to sleep with Sophia
Her son. Daughter. Sister. Hairdresser. Maid. Neighbour(husband. Wife. Son. daughter). Hairdresser daughter. Principle. Teacher. Movers. Security guard. Bully. Mafia boss. Mafia brother. Shy schoolgirl. 3 boys. 2 old men. Museum kids. Park drunks. Thieves.
I believe the only person so far that doesn't want to sleep with her is; Cathy.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Correct, my liking or not liking something does not change objective reality. The vibrator idea is, objectively speaking, dumb, which has nothing to do with merit. Don't upset yourself, it's totally ok to like dumb things. I like a lot of movies that are really dumb, but if it made me laugh it has merit in my opinion. I had an ex-girlfriend that was, objectively, pretty dumb. Her boobs had plenty of merit [edit: that wasn't nice of me and a dumb example. I still like that example.] She was a pretty good violin and piano player, so she had merit. Having merit doesn't make something less dumb.
Saying it's dumb is not being objective. It's just you projecting your feelings of dislike for it and claiming it's "reality" to see it as dumb, and anyone who disagrees with you must like dumb ideas. So far all of the tasks Sophia had to do haven't really stimulated her in any physical sense, but rather more in an emotional sense. She has been exploring her feelings on how each situation of being more and more exposed has opened her up to new ideas. Now Aiden decides to take it up a notch by making Sophia feel more physical pleasure by introducing a small vibrator he has control over during class. This idea has merit in that it's the next level of escalation (within reason) Aiden can take it to in trying to get Sophia to open up more sexually. Each task in the list has to get more and more progressive in moving Sophia to a desired outcome and the vibrator idea is just one small step to achieve it.

And your example of your girlfriend doesn't really make any sense as anything that comes across as being dumb or a waste to continue would not have merit. She was obviously not "dumb" if she could play the violin and piano with above average skills. So she definitely has merit in continuing to practice and play those instruments as her talent would show. If she was not too bright when it came to other things like cooking, then yes it would be dumb for her to continue if she never improved and just got worse in that regard.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am pretty sure but dont actually remember if Sam invited Ellie and Patricia. I think Sophia invited them. Sam wouldn't invite Dylan as he wants to hit on Sophia and that would be awkward. Sophia obviously doesn't understand Sam's motives as she invited the other two. Sophia could be trying to set Sam and Ellie up but that doesn't make sense either as Ellie is with the Sam's sister. The big point here is why didnt Sophia invite Dylan when she invited Ellie. This is not a girls night out if Sam is there. Personally I dont think there is any secret or forethought motive, it is just L&P needs the ladies there all together for some reason.
It's Sophia that invites Ellie and Patricia.
I have been wondering what town this story takes place in and what's in the water. From what I remember they moved from podunk country town to this city where quite naturally it seems, everyone want to sleep with Sophia
Her son. Daughter. Sister. Hairdresser. Maid. Neighbour(husband. Wife. Son. daughter). Hairdresser daughter. Principle. Teacher. Movers. Security guard. Bully. Mafia boss. Mafia brother. Shy schoolgirl. 3 boys. 2 old men. Museum kids. Park drunks. Thieves.
Amber hasn't shown any interest in Sophia. I heard L&P considered it long ago, but then Dylan became popular. Marie hasn't shown any interest either, just doesn't object to Sophia's accidental touching.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
There is still time. Cathy is even newer to San Alejo than Sophia, and we might yet have a hen party o come!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes