Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Saying it's dumb is not being objective. It's just you projecting your feelings of dislike for it and claiming it's "reality" to see it as dumb, and anyone who disagrees with you must like dumb ideas. So far all of the tasks Sophia had to do haven't really stimulated her in any physical sense, but rather more in an emotional sense. She has been exploring her feelings on how each situation of being more and more exposed has opened her up to new ideas. Now Aiden decides to take it up a notch by making Sophia feel more physical pleasure by introducing a small vibrator he has control over during class. This idea has merit in that it's the next level of escalation (within reason) Aiden can take it to in trying to get Sophia to open up more sexually. Each task in the list has to get more and more progressive in moving Sophia to a desired outcome and the vibrator idea is just one small step to achieve it.

And your example of your girlfriend doesn't really make any sense as anything that comes across as being dumb or a waste to continue would not have merit. She was obviously not "dumb" if she could play the violin and piano with above average skills. So she definitely has merit in continuing to practice and play those instruments as her talent would show. If she was not too bright when it came to other things like cooking, then yes it would be dumb for her to continue if she never improved and just got worse in that regard.
Wow, that was dumb. Slow down and have a good think before you hurt yourself. None of what you said will hold up under scrutiny. And even if it did, it wouldn’t change the fact that a plot point hinging on some kids saying “Insert this plastic and rubber electronics device inside your body or else”, is dumb. Alien abductors, sure, but a bunch of kids? C’mon. Admit it, it’s dumb.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thinking further how the scenario of the paintings might work. Maybe have the first painting of Sophia, in the most modest dress, covered but up on an easel at the front of the class when Sophia enters, and that Aiden has the final painting hidden by him, so that not having to be too repetitive.

Because the first painting was covered then Sophia is intrigued and lifts the covering, which prompts the first question from the class as to whether it is her. Again as I mentioned before, have the question come from one of the students that Sophia does nt associate with Aiden and his gang so that she is less suspicious, and thinks that admitting to the class is nt too big a deal.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Wow, that was dumb. Slow down and have a good think before you hurt yourself. None of what you said will hold up under scrutiny. And even if it did, it wouldn’t change the fact that a plot point hinging on some kids saying “Insert this plastic and rubber electronics device inside your body or else”, is dumb. Alien abductors, sure, but a bunch of kids? C’mon. Admit it, it’s dumb.
lol I think having a good think is what you need to do because you're making less sense with each post you make. I laid out a perfect example of what I was trying to get across; that escalation was needed in Aiden's tasks for Sophia to continue to get to the desired outcome Aiden was shooting for. It's going to have to get beyond a point where Sophia just exposes herself. It's already reached a point where Aiden introduces touching her body so the escalation has already begun. I see getting her to secretly orgasm in front of an audience as the final peak to reach with her tasks. If anything your reasoning was dumb as I also explained how flawed your thinking was on what merit meant. It's okay to be wrong once in a while, but not being able to admit when you're wrong...well that's just dumb.

Reactions: Toushiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is still time. Cathy is even newer to San Alejo than Sophia, and we might yet have a hen party o come!!
Really didn't get a lesbian vibe from Cathy. If anything for me the last Cathy event was more about Liam throwing clout around, which, as I've mentioned before, is kinda required for him in order for another man to become involved for a threesome, foursome, etc.

Which makes me think Cathy and Andy are in the game for a swingers event, not for anything lesbian between Cathy and Sophia.

I think the lesbian route has gone as far as it will, and eventually is just going to be Ellie and Patricia.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Really didn't get a lesbian vibe from Cathy. If anything for me the last Cathy event was more about Liam throwing clout around, which, as I've mentioned before, is kinda required for him in order for another man to become involved for a threesome, foursome, etc.

Which makes me think Cathy and Andy are in the game for a swingers event, not for anything lesbian between Cathy and Sophia.

I think the lesbian route has gone as far as it will, and eventually is just going to be Ellie and Patricia.
I think you are right, but L&P has given us so many hot women that, as a confirmed heterosexual who cant wait to see Sophia take dick, I also really want to see Sophia have sex with as many of these hot women as possible.

Yes you are right about Andy and Cathy seemingly being set up as a swinger option for Liam and Sophia, especially given the interaction between Liam and Cathy in the last update where he would be clearly interested in Cathy. But I cant help think how hot Cathy and Sophia getting it on would be!!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Now I'm going to shoot back. Is it less absurd than a vibrator in Sophia's vagina during class? Or bare breasts, or a Sophia sitting on the teaching table without underwear. If you have any better suggestions than this then come out with it! and please provide an explanation for the fact that it does not spread throughout the school.
All of these spread throughout the school. The one exception is IF AIDEN enforces the quiet. If the presented soft idea from hzjujk is to have duration it will be because Aiden threatens the stoolie with an ass whupping. That is where he may then start to get in Sophia's graces and who knows where that could lead. Aiden would be riding the edge of loosing his blackmail if it gets out so he has to crush it. Sophia would be fired if it gets out. Aiden becomes her rescuer. As much as she may hate him he saves her job. Does she become more acquiescent to Ares?

Oh such gross thoughts. I will pay the squealer. Seriously, who in the class needs some cash!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Not dislike so much as find their routes a bore. I stop the Sam route at the basketball game, and don't accept Aiden's tasks. So far the only consequence I've seen is the potential for more naked Ellie.

The only thing that has me curious about the rock concert is why Dylan doesn't get the invite.
He has a rubix cube tournament that night.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, here we go:
lol I think having a good think is what you need to do because you're making less sense with each post you make. I laid out a perfect example of what I was trying to get across;
Perfect? Which part was perfect? This:
"So far all of the tasks Sophia had to do haven't really stimulated her in any physical sense, but rather more in an emotional sense. She has been exploring her feelings on how each situation of being more and more exposed has opened her up to new ideas. Now Aiden decides to take it up a notch by making Sophia feel more physical pleasure by introducing a small vibrator he has control over during class. This idea has merit in that it's the next level of escalation (within reason) Aiden can take it to in trying to get Sophia to open up more sexually. Each task in the list has to get more and more progressive in moving Sophia to a desired outcome and the vibrator idea is just one small step to achieve it."
???
You're overlooking the direct and well documented connection between a women's physiology and their emotional state. You say "Aiden decides to take it up a notch ..." in the present tense, as if you're narrating an event in real time. That's ... well... NM. You make a declarative statement that "it's the next level of escalation (within reason) Aiden can take it to in trying to get Sophia to open up more sexually." There are many other things that could be the next level, because the next level hasn't been determined yet as L&P hasn't revealed to us what the next level actually is, so again, you are conflating assumption with fact, and I'd suggest that children extorting a woman to insert a foreign object into her vagina is not at all within reason. Now, the boundary between reasonable and not reasonable is debatable, whereas, for example, Sophia wanking off those children in side job two was definitely not within reason.

that escalation was needed in Aiden's tasks for Sophia to continue to get to the desired outcome Aiden was shooting for.
What is the desired outcome Aiden was shooting for? When has that been expressed - we can all make assumptions, of course, but when has Aiden laid out what he is after, specifically? So how do you even know? You don't. So this is just blather.
It's going to have to get beyond a point where Sophia just exposes herself.
I agree, it will eventually have to get beyond just exposing herself, but a bunch of kids forcing her to penetrate herself with a sex toy is still dumb.
It's already reached a point where Aiden introduces touching her body so the escalation has already begun.
I didn't suggest that escalation hasn't begun so this is more blather. I'm more simpatico with the idea that exposing herself doesn't have to be just visual and definitely doesn't have to be borderline psychopathic.
I see getting her to secretly orgasm in front of an audience as the final peak to reach with her tasks.
Yes, a final peak, not task #4.
If anything your reasoning was dumb as I also explained how flawed your thinking was on what merit meant. It's okay to be wrong once in a while, but not being able to admit when you're wrong...well that's just dumb.
No, you actually did something completely different from evaluating my thinking, you introduced a bunch of extraneous information and argued against that, not what I actually wrote. There is a huge difference and I hope you can see that.

Examples:
"It's just you projecting your feelings of dislike for it and claiming it's "reality" to see it as dumb, and anyone who disagrees with you must like dumb ideas."
I never mentioned my feelings with regards to children extorting a woman to penetrate herself with a foreign object. You said you liked the idea, I never said you liked the idea. You're both pretending I said something I didn't and attributing feelings to me that I never expressed.

"She was obviously not "dumb" if she could play the violin and piano with above average skills."
This is neither true nor obvious. You are making a statement based on an assumption about all musicians - but it isn't all musicians, is it - it's just that she played a "classical" instrument, right? - having never met her: She was fun and funny and pretty (meh, cute, not really pretty) and talented and a hard worker. She definitely wasn't too bright. You might assume a good musician is not dumb, but this is a textbook example of a preconceived notion - an opinion formed beforehand without adequate evidence.

"So she definitely has merit in continuing to practice and play those instruments as her talent would show."
This, ... this, wow... this is just complete gobbledygook. And I'm not talking about its imperfect English grammar, I'm talking about not it meaning anything.

Anyway, that's more time than this argument deserves. It lacks merit.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Has L&P done a poll for what song Sam's band is going to play?

Forgot about this classic till i heard it again earlier today, Im talking about VanHalen's "Hot for Teacher" makes sense Sophias a hot teacher & Sams got it bad for her! HA
heres the video, Your welcome

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It's true that we have far too much time between updates to over-analyse, hypothesise, theorise & criticise. When Sophia wore the biker leathers/catsuit we went into this mode, only to discover that the outfit had less significance than many of us thought it would. It turned out that the Dev was able to surprise & delight with what, for me, was some of his best work so far. As it was unexpected this confirmed to me my reason for remaining addicted to AWAM. I stay because of curiousity, the need to see what happens next & sometimes be regaled with a proper erotic sequence in an adult story.

Regarding the concert, I'm curious about the event but not intrigued by Dylan's probable abscence. Friends, however close, usually don't live in each other's pockets & are not always present for every event in each other's lives. There could be any number of reasons for the lack of an invitation. I can't recall Dylan ever expressing enthusiasm for the music Sam's band makes. I'm not sure what sounds he prefers. He could be into jazz-rock-folk fusion for all I know, or his tastes may have changed. It could be deliberate scheming on Sam's part through unrequited love, lust & an ambition to make something happen, or it could be something more mundane. Surely it won't impact what may happen?

As for the 4th task, now I've had time to think over the well thought through & hotly debated potential storylines put forward, I have to say I don't find either of them erotic. I've already given an explanation of the simplistic reasons the vibrator doesn't work for me in terms of eroticism, [batteries not included?], while the picture idea I find too complex. What both have in common is a lack of intimacy. They're just too impersonal & this is where I have to admit that I think both ideas could happen soon or in the future. L&P may use them. They could occur because the Dev has voluntarily painted himself into a corner with a blackmail storyline which so far is the mildest I've ever encountered in a corruption story, whether in novels, novellas, short stories, photo-stories, films or games. Yet, it's still too much for some & I understand why people don't like it but IMO it's tame, very tame. How well would an equivalent set limit for the incest storylines be received? Where can he go with this blackmail-lite? How can he possibly surpass task #3? I'll wait & see.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Has L&P done a poll for what song Sam's band is going to play?

Forgot about this classic till i heard it again earlier today, Im talking about VanHalen's "Hot for Teacher" makes sense Sophias a hot teacher & Sams got it bad for her! HA
heres the video, Your welcome

That’s a great thought!
Worrying thought: L&P spends two weeks perfecting his custom Franken Strat asset.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Now I'm going to shoot back. Is it less absurd than a vibrator in Sophia's vagina during class? Or bare breasts, or a Sophia sitting on the teaching table without underwear. If you have any better suggestions than this then come out with it! and please provide an explanation for the fact that it does not spread throughout the school.
Yes to me it is more absurd to let teh whole class know than to secretly have a vibe in you.
I don't care for breast exposing etc. They don't make sense either. Letting the whole class in on this not only weakens the blackmail but also exposes Sophia to risks.
Has there ever been an obedient class of students who will keep their word to keep a secret of a teacher.
What you are saying that the girls are impressed by her etc, can maybe work with a girl who actually admires Sophia not with girls that don't really care about her. And then guys, can you even hope to shut the guys about it.

You realise that Dylan also studies in this school. Zac in Sophia's class. How likely is it for Zac to tell Dylan about this or anyone else from school. Most are aware that Sophia is Dylan's mother. Then Dylan talks to Sophia about her nude modelling. You do realize what a mess this storyline will become involving Dylan, Zac and Aiden directly.

Sophia comes to class to teach and Aiden in front of the whole class is like, " Teacher you're not going to teach us what is in our lesson but I have brought these pictures, I would like you talk about them". What is this. Next day some other student brings some other material for Sophia to explain, fuck lesson plan of Sophia and the syllabus.

Now as per you the task is for Sophia to explain the picture of hers. So what are we going to watch 200 renders of Sophia explaining the picture again. As if Xavier didn't do enough of that. I am so craving for more lessons on Greek mythology. Then when Aiden says that the model looks like her, Sophia says yes it is her. Can't you see how redundant that sounds, if she says no it's not her then is there any way to prove that it is Sophia. You don't expect Sophia to bare her breasts on her students request for proof's sake and then a comparison to be made. Her career comes to stake with her admitting that it is her. And she does it even when she can easily deny it. No school will be happy to know that a teacher of their school teaching teenage children is actually taking part in nude modelling.

Also, the nude painting, now if Sophia admits it's her then the situation becomes much more problematic. Now this picture is a nude of Sophia that she is showing to her entire class of underage children. Enough to create a scandal.

All girls will admire her is BS in capital, it is more likely they'll be jealous of Sophia because of her physical beauty and since the guys definitely will give more attention to her than to them.

And if it is the 4th task, where is the comfortable solution.

These are the various fronts on which your idea seems implausible.

As for the vibrator thing, how is that an implausible scene, I would like to hear. Not the "how can she enjoy this" or "it's stupid" etc. But how does it negatively affect the story, how does it become a less sexual task than yours and any other reason. Also my suggestion for the vibe scene is not for the 4th task.

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
I love the game! I was patreon before when updates were entire days. When the developer made the decision to do shorter updates, it was under the guise that updates if shortened would come at greater frequency, that has not at all been the case. When I saw this was not happening, I stopped being a patron. I still love the game, but 4-5 months for 1/3 of a day is ridiculous. Each game day is essentially taking a year and some change. Unless something gives, it will literally be 20 years before this game is completed. There has to be a solution that allows for the quality of the game to remain but drastically speeds up the process. I think 2-3 game days year should be goal and mean the game can at least be completed in the next 5-6 years.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Ok, here we go:

Perfect? Which part was perfect? This:
"So far all of the tasks Sophia had to do haven't really stimulated her in any physical sense, but rather more in an emotional sense. She has been exploring her feelings on how each situation of being more and more exposed has opened her up to new ideas. Now Aiden decides to take it up a notch by making Sophia feel more physical pleasure by introducing a small vibrator he has control over during class. This idea has merit in that it's the next level of escalation (within reason) Aiden can take it to in trying to get Sophia to open up more sexually. Each task in the list has to get more and more progressive in moving Sophia to a desired outcome and the vibrator idea is just one small step to achieve it."
???
You're overlooking the direct and well documented connection between a women's physiology and their emotional state. You say "Aiden decides to take it up a notch ..." in the present tense, as if you're narrating an event in real time. That's ... well... NM. You make a declarative statement that "it's the next level of escalation (within reason) Aiden can take it to in trying to get Sophia to open up more sexually." There are many other things that could be the next level, because the next level hasn't been determined yet as L&P hasn't revealed to us what the next level actually is, so again, you are conflating assumption with fact, and I'd suggest that children extorting a woman to insert a foreign object into her vagina is not at all within reason. Now, the boundary between reasonable and not reasonable is debatable, whereas, for example, Sophia wanking off those children in side job two was definitely not within reason.
No more or less reasonable as opposed having children extorting a woman to get more and more naked for strangers. Also I didn't say the vibrator HAD to be the next level or task, it was just an idea of what he could do in the future so I fail to see what was the fact I gave.

What is the desired outcome Aiden was shooting for? When has that been expressed - we can all make assumptions, of course, but when has Aiden laid out what he is after, specifically? So how do you even know? You don't. So this is just blather.
Blather. I was going by the original assumption that he was following Dylan's goal of getting her to open up more about herself feeling and embracing her sexual feelings. Even if the twist is no longer in play it just stands to reason he would continue on this path of getting her to do more daring things which means the tasks have to escalate in order to increase the thrill for her. But if instead he's on a different path of trying to humiliate her this also means he has to continue escalating things to the point of making her uncomfortable each time a new task is introduced

I agree, it will eventually have to get beyond just exposing herself, but a bunch of kids forcing her to penetrate herself with a sex toy is still dumb.

I didn't suggest that escalation hasn't begun so this is more blather. I'm more simpatico with the idea that exposing herself doesn't have to be just visual and definitely doesn't have to be borderline psychopathic.
As opposed to having a bunch of kids forcing her to get more and more naked in front of strangers? If the vibrator idea is dumb then so is this. And I never said you suggested escalation hasn't begun so more blather on your part.

Yes, a final peak, not task #4.
It doesn't have to be final peak as I'm sure there are more daring things he could get her to do than that while the vibrator could fall somewhere more in the middle.

No, you actually did something completely different from evaluating my thinking, you introduced a bunch of extraneous information and argued against that, not what I actually wrote. There is a huge difference and I hope you can see that.
No I was just saying you're not being objective if you only go by your feelings of disliking it.

Examples:
"It's just you projecting your feelings of dislike for it and claiming it's "reality" to see it as dumb, and anyone who disagrees with you must like dumb ideas."
I never mentioned my feelings with regards to children extorting a woman to penetrate herself with a foreign object. You said you liked the idea, I never said you liked the idea. You're both pretending I said something I didn't and attributing feelings to me that I never expressed.
Well when you say this, "Don't upset yourself, it's totally ok to like dumb things." you give the impression because you think the idea is dumb then everybody else should too. Saying it's dumb is showing your feelings on it. And who is "both"? I was the only one responding to you.

"She was obviously not "dumb" if she could play the violin and piano with above average skills."
This is neither true nor obvious. You are making a statement based on an assumption about all musicians - but it isn't all musicians, is it - it's just that she played a "classical" instrument, right? - having never met her: She was fun and funny and pretty (meh, cute, not really pretty) and talented and a hard worker. She definitely wasn't too bright. You might assume a good musician is not dumb, but this is a textbook example of a preconceived notion - an opinion formed beforehand without adequate evidence.
No I was just referring to her and the statement you mentioned about her. If she, or anyone else, played those instruments "pretty good" as you mentioned I think it's fairly obvious she is talented and not "dumb" in that regard. I don't need to have met her at all. I'm just going by what you said.

"So she definitely has merit in continuing to practice and play those instruments as her talent would show."
This, ... this, wow... this is just complete gobbledygook. And I'm not talking about its imperfect English grammar, I'm talking about not it meaning anything.

Anyway, that's more time than this argument deserves. It lacks merit.
The meaning is perfectly clear. Since she excels in playing those instruments, the idea of her continuing to play and practice with them makes sense. Thus this idea has merit. I don't see why that's so hard to understand.

Reactions: Toushiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I love the game! I was patreon before when updates were entire days. When the developer made the decision to do shorter updates, it was under the guise that updates if shortened would come at greater frequency, that has not at all been the case. When I saw this was not happening, I stopped being a patron. I still love the game, but 4-5 months for 1/3 of a day is ridiculous. Each game day is essentially taking a year and some change. Unless something gives, it will literally be 20 years before this game is completed. There has to be a solution that allows for the quality of the game to remain but drastically speeds up the process. I think 2-3 game days year should be goal and mean the game can at least be completed in the next 5-6 years.
When the announcement of switching to 1/3 days was made, L&P stated his goal was to release updates every 8 - 10 weeks, which fits in around 2 playable days per year. If we roughly assume updates will be around the same size, that gives an end date of around 8 years from now (according to a spreadsheet I made).

And since v.130 was only planned on being around 400 - 450 renders, at his scene creation rate, 2 months was pretty reasonable. It was only when scenes exploded in size, so that we got a 1000 render update that things took a worrying turn.

And so instead of the update taking around 70 days, it took 170 (174 I believe). And if this trend continues as it looks like it might, the game may only get finished around 2047. The first sex on the Filthy route, scheduled for playable day 19 may still be a decade away.

• Wow
Reactions: TheMainEvent

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
No more or less reasonable as opposed having children extorting a woman to get more and more naked for strangers. Also I didn't say the vibrator HAD to be the next level or task, it was just an idea of what he could do in the future so I fail to see what was the fact I gave.

Blather. I was going by the original assumption that he was following Dylan's goal of getting her to open up more about herself feeling and embracing her sexual feelings. Even if the twist is no longer in play it just stands to reason he would continue on this path of getting her to do more daring things which means the tasks have to escalate in order to increase the thrill for her. But if instead he's on a different path of trying to humiliate her this also means he has to continue escalating things to the point of making her uncomfortable each time a new task is introduced

As opposed to having a bunch of kids forcing her to get more and more naked in front of strangers? If the vibrator idea is dumb then so is this. And I never said you suggested escalation hasn't begun so more blather on your part.

It doesn't have to be final peak as I'm sure there are more daring things he could get her to do than that while the vibrator could fall somewhere more in the middle.

No I was just saying you're not being objective if you only go by your feelings of disliking it.

Well when you say this, "Don't upset yourself, it's totally ok to like dumb things." you give the impression because you think the idea is dumb then everybody else should too. Saying it's dumb is showing your feelings on it. And who is "both"? I was the only one responding to you.

No I was just referring to her and the statement you mentioned about her. If she, or anyone else, played those instruments "pretty good" as you mentioned I think it's fairly obvious she is talented and not "dumb" in that regard. I don't need to have met her at all. I'm just going by what you said.

The meaning is perfectly clear. Since she excels in playing those instruments, the idea of her continuing to play and practice with them makes sense. Thus this idea has merit. I don't see why that's so hard to understand.
Is there a yawn emoji anywhere?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Probably discussed before.

Would it be possible there's some sort of choice for Sophia having to choose either Sam or Dylan?

As time flies I'm not sure she'll sleep with both of them in one run but perhaps I am mistaken.

Reactions: Atton563

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Have you had the scene where Dylan fixes Eliie's laptop?
You mean the scene where in spite of how much of a bitch she treats Dylan, he still fixes her laptop, all while snooping in his room because he can't trusted in hers, yet she continues to go through all his drawers, under his bed, and snoops everywhere she can while accusing him of being a nosy perv. and taunting him about being a virgin and no girl will want to be with him..., yes, I did get to that scene.

Between that and the beach prank, she really makes it hard to like her in spite of how hot her and Jules are together and her showers with Sophia. I'm almost tempted to do a run where she doesn't kiss Julia ends up with Elena while she avoids that path altogether.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
heh Am I the only one that dislikes Sam and Aiden? I do everything I can to keep Sophia as far away from them as possible... I hope we never get to a stage where those choices don't matter.
Yeah I only take the Sam points when he's with Dylan, otherwise I'm playing it so ONLY Dylan will get some action with Sophia. It's a shame because otherwise Sam seems like a good guy compared to Aiden, but fuck 'em both, and if Sam wants in on the milf lover club, he can go after Amber and leave Sophia for Dylan.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's Sophia that invites Ellie and Patricia.

Amber hasn't shown any interest in Sophia. I heard L&P considered it long ago, but then Dylan became popular. Marie hasn't shown any interest either, just doesn't object to Sophia's accidental touching.
I'm guessing Alyssa takes the place of any potential Amber pairing, while it would have been nice to cuck the husband, having the whole family in on wanting to fuck Sophia might be stretching it a tad too far.

I too got the distinct feeling/vibe that a swingers/sharing proposition may be in the works for Cathy/Andrew and not sure what else their 'question' could be unless its something completely innocent on face value, with the subtext being whether Liam and Sophia might be up for a little couple adventure.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes