DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well ,what i feel is that ...sophia and patricia will sit on these chair... And the stage being on opposite side...they will be farthest from the stage .....sophia might show her areola in order to boost up the confidence of sam and no one notices that....?
View attachment 1385435
Do you think these bikers are gonna give a rats ass about turning around & watching Sams band. I bet it’s gonna get real uncomfortable when the bikers are eyeball fucking Sophia & Patricia

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It is not a bar where you are served at the table, so one or both of them will go to order/talk to the waitress at the bar. The most likely table is the one at the back, near the bar, but the most exposed table is the one next to them.
Still, I hope they will stay standing next to the bar and stage.
1407137_1630634230149.png

Reactions: mad_hungarian

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It is not a bar where you are served at the table, so one or both of them will go to order/talk to the waitress at the bar. The most likely table is the one at the back, near the bar, but the most exposed table is the one next to them.
Still, I hope they will stay standing next to the bar and stage.
View attachment 1386230
In my opinion, if I were in their shoes, I would go sit at the bar. Bartenders (tend to be) your friend in these kind of situations. They know the patrons and can help give you cover if someone gets too fresh. It's subtle, but it's important to have a relationship with the bartender in this situation. Even though she's only 1 person, it's her bar and most people aren't going to ignore a bartender if they're told to fuck off. Sitting at the table will isolate Patricia and Sophia and make them more vulnerable to the crowd. This is one of those Girl 101 things.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Do you think these bikers are gonna give a rats ass about turning around & watching Sams band. I bet it’s gonna get real uncomfortable when the bikers are eyeball fucking Sophia & Patricia
Depends on the music the band is playing. If they play some good rock such as AC/DC or Metallica then the music will amp the them up. The music plus hot babes at a biker bar....always interesting.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
"Not a very long scene"

Well there goes any excitement for that.
We'll have to wait and see what L&P has planned, but it does feel like a wasted opportunity to me. I wouldn't be surprised that when he sat down to write the update this scene just didn't come together for him. Could be one of those things where his plans fell through for one reason or another and the scene had to be re-imagined in a different, smaller, way. Now, it's possible that he's being sly about the scene, but if it isn't of similar length to the art class scene from the last update then it will feel like wasted effort.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
band = 4
+
sophia & patrica = 2
+
chars = 10

So 16 ;)

What’s going to happen in this bar, is just a pretext for something else elsewhere, we shouldn’t focus too much on the place.

I don’t see the bikers behaving badly, on the contrary.

I note that there are two microphones on stage, I would have imagined a duo, but if the scene is apparently short then finally I don’t think so.

PS I’ll take my hat off to L&P, if he got us all with a fake place. Like, the real beach bar is right next door.
But if it is all a fake-out then it was a monumental waste of time. I would rather have the time back that he spent on the bar so that we could get the game sooner. If the bar is not a primary location then this goes back to the age old complaint I've had about L&P's project management skills. If he's spending weeks building an environment that we'll spend a few minutes in, that is an irresponsible waste of resources.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We know almost nothing about the scenes at the concert. We're all just guessing. And yet people are talking about wasting resources again. We had the discussion before the 3rd Aiden event. And what a festival it became!
Folks, are you not learning anything? Complain afterwards. I am convinced that the scenes in the bar will be sexy as hell. And worth every picture, like the 3rd event.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ahahah welcome to Lazy and Passive's way of working.

"Here's this monumental scene with 12938 props, edited meshes, proprietary skins and 2938 characters that took 1 month to build"
"Also, I used it for a couple minutes."
"thank your for your patronage"
Oh, he's the first of the complainants again! Will you then buy into L&P again?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Depends on the music the band is playing. If they play some good rock such as AC/DC or Metallica then the music will amp the them up. The music plus hot babes at a biker bar....always interesting.
Uh, name of the bar is country bunker - may be Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, Dolly Parton, etc...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes