GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How do you know the bar belongs to the bartender? Just because she works there doesn't mean she owns it. It could belong to the guy with the blond beard standing next to her or even someone not shown.
I'm going to assume this is a language barrier, because clearly I don't mean the bartender literally owns the bar. In this context it's her bar because she's the one working, and that gives her a certain level of authority and ownership over what happens in the establishment. While a bartender can't prevent everything from happening, in most cases what they say goes- and she does not look like the kind of bartender that would be easily ignored by patrons.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Your correction is semantically true in the DAZ world. I chose the word 'texture' for the uninitiated. Those unfamiliar with DAZ would call a wood grain a texture.
Thank you for your attention to detail and keeping the conversation honest, Jack.
Cool.
I’m not professing talent nor any expertise with DAZ, I’m just starting my journey. I’m decent enough at model making in Blender but texturing and shading is a world of its own, and I haven’t even started looking at lighting and camera settings.

Make no mistake folks, Lust&Passion is really quite exceptional for a solo artist on his first major project.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I'm going to assume this is a language barrier, because clearly I don't mean the bartender literally owns the bar. In this context it's her bar because she's the one working, and that gives her a certain level of authority and ownership over what happens in the establishment. While a bartender can't prevent everything from happening, in most cases what they say goes- and she does not look like the kind of bartender that would be easily ignored by patrons.
What if it's really a gay biker bar and the bartender is just a butch lesbian :unsure:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What if it's really a gay biker bar and the bartender is just a butch lesbian :unsure:
I'm sure you're joking, but it really doesn't make a difference. It isn't a sexual thing, it's an acknowledgement that if the bartender tells you to fuck off you better listen or else you're cut off and/or thrown out. So if I was walking into this bar, I would go up to the bar and try to be friendly with the bartender in case she could help me out later. There's other reasons for going up to the bar as well, but for me the first step is building that relationship so that if I'm getting hassled she may step in and help me out.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Can you express yourself more clearly? What is the essence of your question?

If you are interested in teasers of Sam and Sofia's event, then at the moment we have 3 teasers:
1)
1630723438926.png
2)
1630723403740.png
3)
1630723323263.png

So, please, do not behave like a little capricious child who wants to get a toy at any price and beats his hands and feet on the floor!
Try to explain what exactly interests you and be sure someone will answer the question you are interested in.
Have a nice day.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Can you express yourself more clearly? What is the essence of your question?

If you are interested in teasers of Sam and Sofia's event, then at the moment we have 3 teasers:
1)
View attachment 1387045
2)
View attachment 1387044
3)
View attachment 1387042

So, please, do not behave like a little capricious child who wants to get a toy at any price and beats his hands and feet on the floor!
Try to explain what exactly interests you and be sure someone will answer the question you are interested in.
Have a nice day.
Is it possible that the Kurt Russell Santa dude leaning against the bar is the bouncer? He certainly is buff and carries himself as a no-nonsense guy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It seems to me that the gloomy view from the outside of the bar and the view of these tough, at first glance, bikers, led our discussion of the FRIENDLY bar, as L&P himself called it, in another unnecessary direction.
At the moment, I'm more interested in who are the three that we haven't seen yet? After all, L&P said that there are at least 18 characters!
Will it be guys or girls? Are they familiar to us or someone completely new?
Is it possible that the Kurt Russell Santa dude leaning against the bar is the bouncer? He certainly is buff and carries himself as a no-nonsense guy.
When you talk about the bouncer, Jack, I think of Patrick Swayze. He was a wonderful actor and person! I really liked his acting.
I remember one of the comedies with his participation, Keeping Mum! He played a gigolo, a very black and very funny comedy and Patrick was, as always, great in it.
The memory of this actor will be long.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It seems to me that the gloomy view from the outside of the bar and the view of these tough, at first glance, bikers, led our discussion of the FRIENDLY bar, as L&P himself called it, in another unnecessary direction.
At the moment, I'm more interested in who are the three that we haven't seen yet? After all, L&P said that there are at least 18 characters!

When you talk about the bouncer, Jack, I think of Patrick Swayze. He was a wonderful actor and person! I really liked his acting.
I remember one of the comedies with his participation, Keeping Mum! He played a gigolo, a very black and very funny comedy and Patrick was, as always, great in it.
I thought it was 16 characters. But if it's 18, and there's still the possibility of Ellie and friend turning up, then that would count for the extra two.

As for the gloomy view, one of the reasons I find it hard to believe this is a "friendly" bar, is that besides obviously Sophia, Patricia and perhaps Ellie and co, there are no female patrons. That to me sends up a red flag immediately, that women don't feel welcome here. There should be at least two or three. Preferably closer to half.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Well, "The other guy" is supposed to be a potential interest of Ellie's so she may be one, depending on the path you took.

Reactions: Bane71

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019

I am also a fan of Patrick Swayze. To top off an impressive career he lent dignity and composure to his final months, and his role in the series "The Beast" was (in my opinion) his best work. One of my best friends endured the same cancer as Swayze at the same time he did. They tried the same treatments and she also died 6 weeks later. So, yes... Patrick Swayze's courage has a special meaning for me.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I wouldn't bet on Ellie, and if there are more characters it's possible movers will show up.
There are a lot of bikers but few truckers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wouldn't bet on Ellie, and if there are more characters it's possible movers will show up.
There are a lot of bikers but few truckers.
Movers aren't turning up until the end of the game. This has already been covered.

Whereas Ellie has an invite. She might turn up late, maybe miss Sam playing but she's got an infinitely higher chance of being there than the movers.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Curious, has any prognostications come true in the novel (besides insider knowledge)? I know their is a lot of discussion on what will happen, what might happen, what could happen.
Has anybody been spot on?
This is the first time i've followed the the thread from one update to the next update so i'm curious to see who's predictions come true.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think theres something wrong with Emma’s face
Just the AI filling in the blanks because it's a small image. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Curious, has anybodies prognostications come true in the novel (besides insider knowledge)? I know their is a lot of discussion on what will happen, what might happen, what could happen.
Has anybody been spot on?
This is the first time i've followed the the thread from one update to the next update so i'm curious to see who's predictions come true.
Last I checked, farrah is the only one that has really been reliable with predictions. They have around three, last I checked.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Movers aren't turning up until the end of the game. This has already been covered.

Whereas Ellie has an invite. She might turn up late, maybe miss Sam playing but she's got an infinitely higher chance of being there than the movers.
OK, another movers :ROFLMAO:. Ellie is a posh girl. I'll bet she's not even going to walk into this bar, plus, after this Ellie is going to delete Sam for being a loser ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mad_hungarian

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just the AI filling in the blanks because it's a small image. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Last I checked, farrah is the only one that has really been reliable with predictions. They have around three, last I checked.
But now I am seriously offended. My prediction for the third Aiden event was almost accurate. My pride is hurt you are so mean. ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes