just trying

Mar 6, 2019
1 day in AWAM universe is 1 to 1.5 years in our universe. Damn we need to wait another 18 to 27 more years to see the end of the line. Time dilation is real, fellow wankers

Reactions: t3alqdansam

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
"Not a very long scene"

Well there goes any excitement for that.
Can you express yourself more clearly? What is the essence of your question?

If you are interested in teasers of Sam and Sofia's event, then at the moment we have 3 teasers:
1)
View attachment 1387045
2)
View attachment 1387044
3)
View attachment 1387042

So, please, do not behave like a little capricious child who wants to get a toy at any price and beats his hands and feet on the floor!
Try to explain what exactly interests you and be sure someone will answer the question you are interested in.
Have a nice day.

Regardless of what you are discussing, these three previews make me think that this event will be as disappointing as the last event between Sophia and Dylan. At the end there is perhaps a kiss on the cheek. :ROFLMAO:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Hi Guys,
Just wondering for this series
So, Dylan will have sex scene with Sophia or not?
If have hope developer make Sophia pregnant with Dylan will superb!
He will have sex with her but not for a while yet as in years and I mean lots of years. As for pregnancy I think that is only gonna happen on the good wife route, although you can never be 100% sure the filthy route won't have Sophia getting pregnant.

Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
have we see ellie in her Cheerleader uniform? :unsure:
Not in-game, no :cry: . Part of the reason I was arguing against the Coach Sophia storyline. I'd much rather see Ellie and her cheerleaders dancing about. Did a fan art render a little over a year ago though.

If you're careful, there's what looks to be as young Sophia in a white and pink college cheerleader uniform.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Are you entering all of this in a database? There are so many reflections on the progress of the story shared here that it is difficult to remember who said what and when. And it doesn't matter either!
But maybe when I present an idea I should write Copyright by farrah or Copyright by Poser_Voyeur to be on the safe side just so that everything goes its way. ;)
hzjujk I think you must have mistyped that or confused me with someone else. because I don't remember making any predictions, let alone any that came right. I do enjoy a little bit on plot and character speculation so long as it does nt go too far and stay's good natured. But thanks anyway!
:)

• Sad
Reactions: hzjujk

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I guess, Liam will not fulfill her dream for now. But it will be possible later in the swinger path. That she is at least fucked by Liam and Andy? at the same time.
The gangbang you mention though... will probably happen with Aiden.
Or the "Coach Sophia" DLC. but not until 2042!!
:LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'm pretty sure if you want Sophia to be with only one partner then you can, Unless she has to cheat with some random person before she sleeps with a LI but that doesn't sound likely especially since everyone else has to build up a rapport with Sophia first.

Also didn't somebody say there isn't going to be any gangbangs a threesome yes but I thought gangbangs were off the table.
In my mind they are fully on the table, on the soccer pitch, in the sauna, by the pool.....
But I doubt that L&P would ever go that route, so just stays as mental image / dream wishlist unfortunately!

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Thank you very much to take the time to explain the technical details in such a didactic way (and to Talcum Powder and Alley_Cat for the complements). I really appreciate!
I thought that the problem was in Daz itself, like it had some sort of limitation in rendering characters (in terms of rendering time).

Instead, if I follow your explanation correctly, no matter the number of characters (or props, for what matters), what really counts is their representation in terms of maps rather than a pure geometric representation: I may over-simplify, but the flat surface of a table, e.g., can be represented by a simple geometric primitive (e.g. 2 triangles, 1 quad etc) and the associated maps or by many small triangles that capture the fine geometrical details of the surface (e.g. scratches, irregularities etc). The first one is much faster to render than the second, still giving a comparable result. Plus the lights and all other sort of effects are another factor that can increase the time. Is that so?

So my hypothesis about the number of characters can be scratched. I guess the only "limitation" is the time and work it takes to animate them (change of poses etc) during the creation of the scenes, especially for a perfectionist that does not want to show people in the background of the scene as static objects ;)
I believe that you are understanding what 'slows' a computer while rendering. In the Genesis 8 world there is a quest for more realistic hair (including D-Force options). Today, it is hair models (not characters) that represent much of the polygon bloat with some hair assets having a polygon count over 1 million. There is some nice serviceable G8 hair that have less than 100,000 polygons, and are recommended for older computers.
Having said all this, my next post will shift back to "what kewel exigency will Sophia experience next?" before we are flagged for being off-topic.
Thanx, Jack.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I believe that you are understanding what 'slows' a computer while rendering. In the Genesis 8 world there is a quest for more realistic hair (including D-Force options). Today, it is hair models (not characters) that represent much of the polygon bloat with some hair assets having a polygon count over 1 million. There is some nice serviceable G8 hair that have less than 100,000 polygons, and are recommended for older computers.
Having said all this, my next post will shift back to "what kewel exigency will Sophia experience next?" before we are flagged for being off-topic.
Thanx, Jack.
For those who don't know, please do not be confused or get overly excited: D-Force is the "gravity" system in Daz Studio that allows things like hair and clothing, towels, blankets, and similar to flap and flop naturalistically according to gravity and wind settings and collide with other objects - draping a blanket over a character lying on a bed, for example.

D-Force does not refer to the power Sophia's D-cup boobs have to enchant us and her co-stars.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What? Has everybody run out of shit to talk about?
It's the downside, (tho' some might say upside), of the long, long waits between updates, There's even a pattern to this aspect of AWAM fandom now that we're reliant on the good offices of thread members with Patreon subscriptions to post spoilers. There was a time when the Dev would, on rare occasions, communicate with us but now it seems like a bygone age. He despises the pirates, of which I'm one. I understand why but if sometimes things get taken too far, I don't think that's solely down to the regular contributors & armchair critics at this location.

It could be said that it's all a bit pointless, as we endlessly analyse, speculate, criticise & think of a dozen different possibilities, or more, for every spoiler & crumb of information received. That's why, at times, I've come up with the virtually unworkable suggestion of letting the thread go quieter for a couple of months. I think it would be a good experiment to see if a thread containing only comments along the lines of, "When next update?" & "WOT, no sex yet?" would change anything. Then again, probably not, at which time, in any case, the thread would go crazy again because a new update was due, or had just been posted.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Not in-game, no :cry: . Part of the reason I was arguing against the Coach Sophia storyline. I'd much rather see Ellie and her cheerleaders dancing about. Did a fan art render a little over a year ago though.

If you're careful, there's what looks to be as young Sophia in a white and pink college cheerleader uniform.
Hello my friend: your link is busted, if you take the page number out of the URL the image is now at this link. I think that's the one you're referring to?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I thought it was 16 characters. But if it's 18, and there's still the possibility of Ellie and friend turning up, then that would count for the extra two.

As for the gloomy view, one of the reasons I find it hard to believe this is a "friendly" bar, is that besides obviously Sophia, Patricia and perhaps Ellie and co, there are no female patrons. That to me sends up a red flag immediately, that women don't feel welcome here. There should be at least two or three. Preferably closer to half.
There’s always possibility 1 or 2 of the bikers girlfriend or wives could be in the restroom right now

serch2103

Nov 18, 2020
Britt
[/QUOTE]
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
I really will love if you can upload to nopy or WORKUPLOAD -

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes