Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Here you can see the whole dimension of the scene. It's really tough working with it. To render it I even had to NVLink my two GPUs, becauce the 24 GB VRAM of a single one were too little for it. I'm glad when it's over and I move to part 2 of the event which will be much easier to work with.

10 (2).png
If you want the full 4k, click this link

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Here you can see the whole dimension of the scene. It's really tough working with it. To render it I even had to NVLink my two GPUs, becauce the 24 GB VRAM of a single one were too little for it. I'm glad when it's over and I move to part 2 of the event which will be much easier to work with.

View attachment 1389765
Thanks for sharing!

Is it a 4K image (as per title)? Is it that a first for the teasers?

The scene is really rich in details, I feel he's really having fun stressing his hardware :)
Here are two new clients we haven't seen before, and one is a woman :unsure:
1630876920202.png

Last edited:

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021

View attachment 1389765
If you want the full 4k click this link
ooooo~ I see drinks on Sophia and Pat's table! I don't think it's apple juice.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

View attachment 1389765
It looks a bit numb, it reminds me of a band playing at weddings, not a rock band

maybe it will be different

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So, the blonde bearded guy owns the bar, the barmaid must be the wife/girlfriend.
The scene looks better, customers will be listening to Sam's band play. In the background seem to be friends of some of the band.
Sophia/Patricia already have a drink, but it's possible the blond guy served it to them.

No Ellie, it's my copyright ;)

This two, bikers too
1630871623264.png

What a babe
1630871698006.png

Good news, no one's taken her clothes off yet.
1630871932623.png

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

View attachment 1389765
wow, does the barmaid look hot . the announcer with the there is a scene in the fan game where sophia thanks for his help with sex.

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
Here is my bet: After the gig Sam will give Sophia a ride home. At some point they discuss their greatest hit of the night "my neighbor's aureola" and she says "I wonder which song would you write if I show you some cleavage". End of chapter, see you next year.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes