GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm actually surprised that it doesn't look like Ellie will be there. I'm sure there's a plan in place, but Ellie coming to the concert seemed like such a good idea because it kept her involved with Patricia like she was at the club.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Here you can see the whole dimension of the scene. It's really tough working with it. To render it I even had to NVLink my two GPUs, becauce the 24 GB VRAM of a single one were too little for it. I'm glad when it's over and I move to part 2 of the event which will be much easier to work with.

View attachment 1389765
If you want the full 4k, click this link
Why do I have a hunch this "event" will be the bar booing them for Sophia to feel bad, to then give Sam a kiss on the cheek which Sam turns into a peck on the lips Sophia thinks 'oH tHaT wAs SlIcK" and thats it?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm actually surprised that it doesn't look like Ellie will be there. I'm sure there's a plan in place, but Ellie coming to the concert seemed like such a good idea because it kept her involved with Patricia like she was at the club.
There is still time. From other texts in the novel, Sophia talked to Ellie about "The other guy." as a love interest for her. So he will have to make the same scene with Ellie in it, or it could come later as a DLC as it could save time from him creating more scenes and advance the 2nd Part. It wouldn't surprise me if he did this.

L&P is adamant about an October release to get this P.D over with now. He may be getting emails about how long this P.D. is taking right now.

• Thinking Face

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Even if it is just to help the female/male ratio to an acceptable level. Being a country style bar, it doesn't even look like something like is likely.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There is still time. From other texts in the novel, Sophia talked to Ellie about "The other guy." as a love interest for her. So he will have to make the same scene with Ellie in it, or it could come later as a DLC as it could save time from him creating more scenes and advance the 2nd Part. It wouldn't surprise me if he did this.

L&P is adamant about an October release to get this P.D over with now. He may be getting emails about how long this P.D. is taking right now.
L&P's predictions about releases is completely unreliable. Remember when he said "a June release is ridiculous"?

And the idea of DLC is laughable. Finishing this game will be hard enough, we're not getting DLC unless he interrupts development of the main game to do the DLC. I'm not saying you're laughable for suggesting it, but L&P is laughable for ever suggesting it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
L&P's predictions about releases is completely unreliable. Remember when he said "a June release is ridiculous"?

And the idea of DLC is laughable. Finishing this game will be hard enough, we're not getting DLC unless he interrupts development of the main game to do the DLC. I'm not saying you're laughable for suggesting it, but L&P is laughable for ever suggesting it.
I remember it well. I don't have faith he will even make October. I think November and December are more realistic. And DLC part was already applied to "Coach Sophia." This could be his way of explaining turning down the content or minimizing parts of the story now as a "reasonable" excuse. Due to his production schedule, I don't see DLC as plausible.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I remember it well. I don't have faith he will even make October. I think November and December are more realistic. And DLC part was already applied to "Coach Sophia." This could be his way of explaining turning down the content or minimizing parts of the story now as a "reasonable" excuse. Due to his production schedule, I don't see DLC as plausible.
If adding Ellie would, for some reason, make the event too long then I support cutting it. But I have a hard time seeing that as being the case. More than likely L&P felt that Ellie could make it too hard for Sophia and Sam to interact.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If adding Ellie would, for some reason, make the event too long then I support cutting it. But I have a hard time seeing that as being the case. More than likely L&P felt that Ellie could make it too hard for Sophia and Sam to interact.
Well, that depends on how L&P wrote the story. Did he write it in such a way that, as the reader, you have to choose Sophia/"The other guy" or Ellie/"The other guy?" Remember, unless he changed his mind on this topic, L&P doesn't want harems in the novel. The perfect example of this is Sophia/Dylan or Dylan/Emma or Dylan/Amber and the path you need to choose. But could we have something with Ellie of a similar nature? So, will we end up with a case of picking one that will stop the other from coalescing?

If he doesn't want to have Ellie with "The other guy," DLC would be the perfect opportunity to stop that from happening as the "reasonable" excuse, which, as you said, will cut the story short. Ellie already has Sophia, Dylan, and farrah favorite Logan. :ROFLMAO:

Solcom

Sep 15, 2017
NO ELLIE in the concert.
Sophia invite Ellie to the concert and Sophia told Ellie that Sam only invited her.
I think Ellie refuse to go, because she don't want to Sam loose the opportunity with Sophia.

Maybe Patricia and Sophia make the role of Band member girlfriends in order to avoid get molested by bikers.
Sam will dance with Sophia and maybe Sam touch her butt when dancing. Sophia allow due the drinks. And big possibility to show boobs and nipples. Maybe boobs touch a little. An at end of the night Kiss her.
And Patricia will get her own young lover (another Band Member).

At the end of the concert Patricia will go with her new friend and Sophia will get a ride with Sam.

Jajajaja To much imagination.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I am unable remember anything related to "the other guy". Could you remind me of when they talk about this and do we know anything about this other guy.
The other guy was referred to in quotes, which means it is about him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, that depends on how L&P wrote the story. Did he write it in such a way that, as the reader, you have to choose Sophia/"The other guy" or Ellie/"The other guy?" Remember, unless he changed his mind on this topic, L&P doesn't want harems in the novel. The perfect example of this is Sophia/Dylan or Dylan/Emma or Dylan/Amber and the path you need to choose. But could we have something with Ellie of a similar nature? So, will we end up with a case of picking one that will stop the other from coalescing?

If he doesn't want to have Ellie with "The other guy," DLC would be the perfect opportunity to stop that from happening as the "reasonable" excuse, which, as you said, will cut the story short. Ellie already has Sophia, Dylan, and farrah favorite Logan. :ROFLMAO:
I am unable remember anything related to "the other guy". Could you remind me of when they talk about this and do we know anything about this other guy.
As mentioned by Dr.Fapalot, it's brought up during the first Ellie shower. And then again when Sam invites Sophia to the concert, when she asks if he finds Ellie attractive as well (who doesn't?). Then in the day 19 shower Sophia reminds Ellie, who sounds enthusiastic. And finally last update, but we learn that Ellie might have something with friends. Hence my theory she might just be running late. I mean, if I was her, I'd much rather be playing around with Jules' magic tongue.

Which (at least to me), sounds like L&P is setting Sam up as one of the three Ellie branches - Logan and precious little Jules being the others.

Since this is the last time Sam and Ellie are likely to be in the same place before the Ellie branches are slated to begin on playable day 16. So the last time Ellie really has in order to have any reason to break her rule about dating younger guys. Sam being a performer (like her) and having his own car (even if it was just given to him), might just be enough to let her bend the her rules.

And, since L&P appears to like using other characters as coitus interruptus as a means of keeping up suspence, Ellie is perfectly suited to the task. Although since Sophia and Patricia appear to have chosen the rear of the tables and are keeping their distance, I still think that it's the playable day 13 event in which Sam and Sophia might get some alone time.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The other guy was referred to in quotes, which means it is about him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As mentioned by Dr.Fapalot, it's brought up during the first Ellie shower. And then again when Sam invites Sophia to the concert, when she asks if he finds Ellie attractive as well (who doesn't?). Then in the day 19 shower Sophia reminds Ellie, who sounds enthusiastic. And finally last update, but we learn that Ellie might have something with friends. Hence my theory she might just be running late. I mean, if I was her, I'd much rather be playing around with Jules' magic tongue.

Which (at least to me), sounds like L&P is setting Sam up as one of the three Ellie branches - Logan and precious little Jules being the others.

Since this is the last time Sam and Ellie are likely to be in the same place before the Ellie branches are slated to begin on playable day 16. So the last time Ellie really has in order to have any reason to break her rule about dating younger guys. Sam being a performer (like her) and having his own car (even if it was just given to him), might just be enough to let her bend the her rules.

And, since L&P appears to like using other characters as coitus interruptus as a means of keeping up suspence, Ellie is perfectly suited to the task. Although since Sophia and Patricia appear to have chosen the rear of the tables and are keeping their distance, I still think that it's the playable day 13 event in which Sam and Sophia might get some alone time.
So it's Sam we're are talking about. I was kinda confused, why call him the other guy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So it's Sam we're are talking about. I was kinda confused, why call him the other guy.
Because names are powerful. It's one of the reasons I get so annoyed when people don't put the effort in to spell Sophia's name correctly. How people spell their names can be important to them.

Not acknowledging Sam as a person worthy of a name diminishes him as a person, so as a potential LI. I find it common amongst Dylan fans, since Sam has so many advantages in romancing Sophia than Dylan does, like her weakness for musicians, reminding her of her college days.

I assume, of course. I can't speak for anyone else. I might not enjoy the idea of Dylan and Sam as potential LIs, but I at least acknowledge them by their name. I can't speak for those that don't

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Because names are powerful. It's one of the reasons I get so annoyed when people don't put the effort in to spell Sophia's name correctly. How people spell their names can be important to them.

Not acknowledging Sam as a person worthy of a name diminishes him as a person, so as a potential LI. I find it common amongst Dylan fans, since Sam has so many advantages in romancing Sophia than Dylan does, like her weakness for musicians, reminding her of her college days.

I assume, of course. I can't speak for anyone else. I might not enjoy the idea of Dylan and Sam as potential LIs, but I at least acknowledge them by their name. I can't speak for those that don't
I understand your point about calling characters by their proper story names but would this also apply to people who post about Dylan and use the word pygmy instead of his name? I believe you have called Dylan pygmy a couple of times without using his name.

But I do agree with you that "The other guy" has the advantage if you compare the two stories and where they currently stand right now.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ellie's presence or absence is not even discussed in a realistic unfolding of the event.
Sophia is thinking of hooking Ellie up with Sam, the original plan, and after you separate from your daughter, you start shoving your breasts in the mouth of your daughter's possible future boyfriend :unsure:
A scene where Sophia separates from Ellie and a minute later runs over Sam is unrealistic, that would be maximum corruption.
Only Ellie's absence would help the scene, the image of her daughter would no longer be present in Sophia's mind and would look at Sam as a sigle guy.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I understand your point about calling characters by their proper story names but would this also apply to people who post about Dylan and use the word pygmy instead of his name? I believe you have called Dylan pygmy a couple of times without using his name.

But I do agree with you that "The other guy" has the advantage if you compare the two stories and where they currently stand right now.
Nope. I've substantiated "pygmy" as a derogative Ellie refers to Dylan, as well as others like "toad", "gnome" etc, but I've always called him Dylan.

As I maintain, I've nothing against Dylan. He's still the most likely to have the first threesome, and is probably the first to lose his V-card, likely before Ellie. That I currently find his route dull and cliche is a different matter.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
Random question - however can anypone recommend a similar game to play while we wait for 0.150? I'm not too familiar with any others. Thanks in advance.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry about that. My bad. If original post had spoilers on then I would have kept spoilers on. Sorry I did nt think.
No Worries. Excitement of the moment. I appreciate your contributions which are many.

Just remember this standard response "Errors have been made. Other will be blamed." Lol cracks me up.

Dang, I can think of 4 dirt bags this directly relates to in the RL right now. Shutting pie hole.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes