nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Alley_Cat, could you tell me when Sofia is going to visit Claire's salon, what else besides the plot changes depending on the player's choice, whether she will go by car or by subway? Are dirt points being added or is something else being changed?
Alley_Cat, it seems that you are competent in this matter.
Although probably KillJoys can also help me and answer this question.
In general, tell me guys, if it doesn't bother you.
Next day, Friday but not ;) alone, with our "Don Juan/Casanova" Dylan.
I'm sure she will use her car, like the prev visit.
1630943847875.png

Here Dylan still a greenhorn, with two butts like that he looks at the walls
1630944058062.png

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Here you can see the whole dimension of the scene. It's really tough working with it. To render it I even had to NVLink my two GPUs, becauce the 24 GB VRAM of a single one were too little for it. I'm glad when it's over and I move to part 2 of the event which will be much easier to work with.

View attachment 1389765
If you want the full 4k, click this link
Wait a minute didn't u say you no patreon anymore?!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Alley_Cat, could you tell me when Sofia is going to visit Claire's salon, what else besides the plot changes depending on the player's choice, whether she will go by car or by subway? Are dirt points being added or is something else being changed?
Alley_Cat, it seems that you are competent in this matter.
Although probably KillJoys can also help me and answer this question.
In general, tell me guys, if it doesn't bother you.
If I rememeber right it is playable day 13

Afternoon

1) Sophia/Sam

2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Next day, Friday but not ;) alone, with our "Don Juan/Casanova" Dylan.
I'm sure she will use her car, like the prev visit.
View attachment 1391165

Here Dylan still a greenhorn, with two butts like that he looks at the walls
View attachment 1391173
If I rememeber right it is playable day 13

Afternoon

1) Sophia/Sam

2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Thank you guys, but either I don't understand something, or you didn't understand my question!

I mean, if Sofia is riding the subway, then two tramps attack her in the subway and try to rape her. Are dirt points added for her in this case or not, are there any changes for the future?
And if Sofia goes to Claire by Car, does this open up some other plot? Does this add lesbian glasses for Sofia?
I'm asking because I don't look into the code and don't see some changes.

That is, in fact, I am interested in whether Sofia's choice of a subway or a car affects, for example, the rapprochement with Patricia? Or does it just change the plot a little, because Patricia and Sofia then punish the tramps and does not affect anything else? Does it add points not to the lesbian route, as well as to the sisters ' relationship?
Or something else?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I prefer the sanario where the band get booed/heckled on stage and the band run.Sophia finds Sam outside crying/heartbroken/broken and tells Patricia that she will spend some time with Sam to cheer him up.
This could explain why part 1 is not very big and also ti would not raise any suspicion with Patricia
I also hope for such a scene or that the audience will turn away. Because it would actually be logical from the audience's point of view. If this is a bar that often provides a platform for young artists, L&P has rendered the wrong audience. There should be a lot more younger people in the bar. A mixed crowd! It would be a shame if L&P designed the whole bar so elaborately just to make Sam cry. I hope that Sophia and Patricia get up and dance out of solidarity with the band. First in front of the stage, then on the stage. And that means that Sam and the band really rock the place. To see Sophia dancing lasciviously on stage would be really sexy and would mean the continuation of her experience from the 3rd Aiden event to pose in front of other people.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Thank you guys, but either I don't understand something, or you didn't understand my question!

I mean, if Sofia is riding the subway, then two tramps attack her in the subway and try to rape her. Are dirt points added for her in this case or not, are there any changes for the future?
And if Sofia goes to Claire by Car, does this open up some other plot? Does this add lesbian glasses for Sofia?

That is, in fact, I am interested in whether Sofia's choice of a subway or a car affects, for example, the rapprochement with Patricia? Or does it just change the plot a little, because Patricia and Sofia then punish the tramps and does not affect anything else? Does it add points not to the lesbian route, as well as to the sisters ' relationship?
Or something else?
No filthy points in the subway, no matter the choices you make.
And no Patricia or lesbian points if they take revenge, again no matter the choices you make.
Probably there will be consequences in future events based on the choices, Alley_Cat or KillJoys may have better intel on whether they are supposed to appear again at some point in the story.

In general, whenever points are given they are reported in the official walkthrough. ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No filthy points in the subway, no matter the choices you make.
And no Patricia or lesbian points if they take revenge, again no matter the choices you make.
Probably there will be consequences in future events based on the choices, Alley_Cat or KillJoys may have better intel on whether they are supposed to appear again at some point in the story.

In general, whenever points are given they are reported in the official walkthrough. ;)
It all depends on whether or not you reported the incident to the police and yes they appear again near the end of the story

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019

Or something else?
1) I will never use the subway in this city again- say Sofia;

2) does not add points;
3) if you drink with Neil, there will be glasses but Sofia will not go with Patricia;
4) if she is sober and does not go with Paptricia, then minus a point;
5) and end;
6) if you look at the sex of Amber and Neil, there will be a point of dirt, and the check is a Lisbian> 10 then Sofia will want Amber

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Or something else?
If you go by car instead of subway nothing else happens and you get no points.
If you go by subway it will change the plot(concerning the thugs)but if you tell Patricia she will sort them out,I cannot remember if this has any lasting effect.
If you keep quiet about it and if you report the incident to the police then there will be consequences for both decissions.
I am sure Alley_Cat can verify or put me straight on this as he knows the script very well.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If you go by car instead of subway nothing else happens and you get no points.
If you go by subway it will change the plot(concerning the thugs)but if you tell Patricia she will sort them out,I cannot remember if this has any lasting effect.
If you keep quiet about it and if you report the incident to the police then there will be consequences for both decissions.
I am sure Alley_Cat can verify or put me straight on this as he knows the script very well.
if we gotwith Patricia and hunt them it end that story
if we report to the police it end that story
if we don´t do nothing they will come back (again WTF with L&P and Thugs :ROFLMAO:)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
if we gotwith Patricia and hunt them it end that story
if we report to the police it end that story
if we don´t do nothing they will come back (again WTF with L&P and Thugs :ROFLMAO:)
Don't want to say hat your wrong but are you sure if you report the thugs it ends the story and they will not come back?

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017

Here you can see the whole dimension of the scene. It's really tough working with it. To render it I even had to NVLink my two GPUs, becauce the 24 GB VRAM of a single one were too little for it. I'm glad when it's over and I move to part 2 of the event which will be much easier to work with.

View attachment 1389765
If you want the full 4k, click this link
Interesting how L&P is now pretty generous with preview pics. Good! I think this will make the waiting time a bit more bearable :)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes