t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If he can play the drums as good as Phil Collins that would be a sight to see whether he can sing as good as he can well.
I need to go and listen to some Phil Collins now :)

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, (Oh lord)
And I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, (Oh lord)
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, (Oh lord)
Went to a genesis concert in Reno. Heard the band twice. (The stadium is a round, concrete and steel venue, basketball stadium for UN Reno.) First as the music passed me then the rebound off the wall (Our seats were in the top, last row.). Enjoyed the show through all that muddied sound.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm actually surprised that it doesn't look like Ellie will be there. I'm sure there's a plan in place, but Ellie coming to the concert seemed like such a good idea because it kept her involved with Patricia like she was at the club.
There are always possibilities. such as: Show is over. Patricia and Sophia chatting with the band. Ellie calls Sophia because she needs to leave where ever she is and her ride is not available. Sophia asks Patricia to pick Ellie up and will get a ride home with Sam. All very innocent and leading to the interuptus of Liam cold calling Sophia about the Cathy event as her and Sam explore the music.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Random question - however can anypone recommend a similar game to play while we wait for 0.150? I'm not too familiar with any others. Thanks in advance.
Depends entirely on what you're after. I can recommend a whole bunch of games that have faster character progression and/or sex sex scenes, but they're all lesbian.

If you're after M/S scenes and/or progression, I usually suggest anything in the Latest Updates section. Just select 3dc, male protag, and MILF.

Reactions: Topgun1_wrx

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Went to a genesis concert in Reno. Heard the band twice. (The stadium is a round, concrete and steel venue, basketball stadium for UN Reno.) First as the music passed me then the rebound off the wall (Our seats were in the top, last row.). Enjoyed the show through all that muddied sound.
I never got the chance to see Genesis in concert,I have followed them since 1978

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
There is still time. From other texts in the novel, Sophia talked to Ellie about "The other guy." as a love interest for her. So he will have to make the same scene with Ellie in it, or it could come later as a DLC as it could save time from him creating more scenes and advance the 2nd Part. It wouldn't surprise me if he did this.

L&P is adamant about an October release to get this P.D over with now. He may be getting emails about how long this P.D. is taking right now.
First I have seen of a reference from L&P to October. This is either direct comms with L&P or his Patreon posts. It would be nice to see the reference only for shits and giggles. If so, he has developed so many of the venues for the game, the production rate should be accelerating since he would be working the scenes and dialogue not creating whole new sets. He might be approaching a PD per year. Not great but better than where he has been.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Kurt Russel's return to the movies. I really liked Ernest Borgnine and Adrienne Barbeau (Who did not like Adrienne?) in the movie. Kurt was way too one dimensional but, it got him back from oblivion.
Ernest Borgnine,RIP.I remember him in many tv/films and one of my favorites was "Airwolf",the main reason why I wanted to joined the RAF but my eyesight let me down.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Even if it is just to help the female/male ratio to an acceptable level. Being a country style bar, it doesn't even look like something like is likely.
The lass has Sophia's hair (nothing else mind you). But very true on the ratios. Granted I live in Texas and all the country bars are packed with an ample dance floor available.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I read of many who complain about the poor progression of the game. In reality, in my opinion, we could more properly speak of poor progression of updates because, again in my opinion, the game itself does not have a bad progression at all. We must always consider that we are talking about a story in which, now with all evidence, an adolescent son, among the various routes, will even fuck his mother and this cannot have a faster representation than this. Otherwise it would be a spooky story for deficient kids and not a story of refined seduction that has some quality claim. Try to play the story all over again and you will see that the pace is not slow at all ...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are always possibilities. such as: Show is over. Patricia and Sophia chatting with the band. Ellie calls Sophia because she needs to leave where ever she is and her ride is not available. Sophia asks Patricia to pick Ellie up and will get a ride home with Sam. All very innocent and leading to the interuptus of Liam cold calling Sophia about the Cathy event as her and Sam explore the music.
I prefer the sanario where the band get booed/heckled on stage and the band run.Sophia finds Sam outside crying/heartbroken/broken and tells Patricia that she will spend some time with Sam to cheer him up.
This could explain why part 1 is not very big and also ti would not raise any suspicion with Patricia

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I read of many who complain about the poor progression of the game. In reality, in my opinion, we could more properly speak of poor progression of updates because, again in my opinion, the game itself does not have a bad progression at all. We must always consider that we are talking about a story in which, now with all evidence, an adolescent son, among the various routes, will even fuck his mother and this cannot have a faster representation than this. Otherwise it would be a spooky story for deficient kids and not a story of refined seduction that has some quality claim. Try to play the story all over again and you will see that the pace is not slow at all ...
I agree, but is this splitting hairs. Real life says this is slow. Production vice progression. If a person has played since the beginning the PDs have taken four years. Whether you term it production or progression the real time is the same. And in that case the progression has taken 4 years. If you just start the game then the progression seems great but, production is a shock. Need a point of reference to equate these. Just Sayin'!

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I totally agree but I was talking about the game itself in the abstract and not about its gestation. The game seems to me to have a good pace but due to the long production times some people perceive it as slow.
I agree, but is this splitting hairs. Real life says this is slow. Production vice progression. If a person has played since the beginning the PDs have taken four years. Whether you term it production or progression the real time is the same. And in that case the progression has taken 4 years. If you just start the game then the progression seems great but, production is a shock. Need a point of reference to equate these. Just Sayin'!

Reactions: t3alqdansam

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I really like the game. And the dialogues are not boring. And Sophie's story is interesting. ( A scene with an artist where Sophie poses and even with a model :) It turned out very interesting) I hope that interest will continue to grow (New Previews with a bar should be an interesting event :) )

Reactions: Bane71

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
( I hope someday in future updates of the game Sofia will have at least some kind of relationship on the side of her husband :) with other men or guys ( Oh dreams :))) (Sophie's daughter has a strong man and probably her daughter will have a scene :) before we start with Sofia :) ) (But I hope someday in future updates of the game when the author pushes Sofia enough, maybe then at least some relationships On the side of her husband will appear with Sofia :) (Oh, dreams :) )) (I like the pace of the game. Let there be a smooth beginning of the novel or a smooth lead-up of Sofia to treason. Even if Sofia doesn't have many partners. But I want to see Sofia changing :) Gradually and gradually leading to the betrayal of Sophie on the side of her husband.) (I'm not saying that Sophie would go and fuck everyone. As In life there is no such thing that from the first day immediately treason. (Let it be smooth, but I want such scenes for Sofia :))) (Just said:) )

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I understand that on android, Dylan in the park will never win whatever we do .. right? (:))cry:
No, that's not true!
Everything works on Android! They write to you, at least read the answers!

You wrote your nickname in Cyrillic, this violates the rules, you will be blocked again.

Reactions: Old Dog

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Alley_Cat, could you tell me when Sofia is going to visit Claire's salon, what else besides the plot changes depending on the player's choice, whether she will go by car or by subway? Are dirt points being added or is something else being changed?
Alley_Cat, it seems that you are competent in this matter.
Although probably KillJoys can also help me and answer this question.
In general, tell me guys, if it doesn't bother you.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes