RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Ha-haaa.. Here, one of the theories!... In fact, there are many options here. They are driving in the car, and suddenly Sofia notices Sam's boner, and decides to tease him))) 2/ They are stopped by a cop,and Sofia settles the problem))) (there are a lot of variations of the plot) 3/ Maybe, maybe! will be easy, stop and Sofia will decide to show a little show to Sam...he will completely show his chest and maybe even do manual work for him, and if we are sooooooooo lucky, we will have a choice to give him a blowjob))))) It's not harmful to dream!....;):coffee::sneaky::love:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Here you can see the whole dimension of the scene. It's really tough working with it. To render it I even had to NVLink my two GPUs, becauce the 24 GB VRAM of a single one were too little for it. I'm glad when it's over and I move to part 2 of the event which will be much easier to work with.

View attachment 1389765
If you want the full 4k click this link
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Bane71 and lockerxx

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Here you can see the whole dimension of the scene. It's really tough working with it. To render it I even had to NVLink my two GPUs, becauce the 24 GB VRAM of a single one were too little for it. I'm glad when it's over and I move to part 2 of the event which will be much easier to work with.

View attachment 1389765
If you want the full 4k, click this link
Thanks for the publication!
As already said by others. Bikers are just people too. They just want to have a good beer in the evening and are enthusiastic critics of new inexperienced artists!? And the bar now appears as a well-known platform for new musicians who want to introduce themselves in the spotlight and gain experience. Somehow I'm a little disappointed now. I was expecting a little more testosterone in the air. Well, in any case I am and I will be surprised again when L&P publishes the scene.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing
OK, so scanning the thread smacks you hard into spoilers. Please put things under the spoiler label for us toads that prefer to wait.

That being said, I think the barkeep has her eyes on some young meat and it ain't Sophia or Patricia. Seems like the blonde Snake Pliskin has the rest of the patrons attention so this will start well for the band and, obviously, they allowed Sophia and Patricia time to get settled as well as have most of a pint. Remember the concert is not the largest or significant part of the Sam event according to sources asking to remain anonymous.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

View attachment 1389765
Well, Dog? Didn't you say you don't like being a Patreon anymore? Just two days ago? Like a flag in the wind or fishing for compliments :sneaky:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

View attachment 1389765
Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Adolfo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, Dog? Didn't you say you don't like being a Patreon anymore? Just two days ago? Like a flag in the wind or fishing for compliments :sneaky:
I am a patron but I messed up,call it old age/blonde moment or just a DOH but this is my last month as I have found another dev who is must more open and will even share the assets used in his game.
So my name will no longer appear in the credits.
Fishing for compliments :LOL:I leave that to the people who post updates on progress every day,have you not noticed my lack of posts?
Also I get more favours(as you call them) from my Fan Art.
This is the dev who has my patron now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/watching-my-wife-v0-3-0-illegible-mink.81412/

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I am a patron but I messed up,call it old age/blonde moment or just a DOH but this is my last month as I have found another dev who is must more open and will even share the assets used in his game.
So my name will no longer appear in the credits.
Fishing for compliments :LOL:I leave that to the people who post updates on progress every day,have you not noticed my lack of posts?
This is the dev who has my patron now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/watching-my-wife-v0-3-0-illegible-mink.81412/
Yes, that's fine. But why don't you feel like supporting him anymore? What don't you like (anymore)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
OK, so scanning the thread smacks you hard into spoilers. Please put things under the spoiler label for us toads that prefer to wait.
Sorry about that. My bad. If original post had spoilers on then I would have kept spoilers on. Sorry I did nt think.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

That being said, I think the barkeep has her eyes on some young meat and it ain't Sophia or Patricia. Seems like the blonde Snake Pliskin has the rest of the patrons attention so this will start well for the band and, obviously, they allowed Sophia and Patricia time to get settled as well as have most of a pint. Remember the concert is not the largest or significant part of the Sam event according to sources asking to remain anonymous.
Snake Pliskin wow not heard that name in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019

View attachment 1389765
It appears I am wrong about Morten Harket, as L&P has him sitting at the drums. That is unless he turns out to be some Phil Collins protegee, or a Deen Castronovo who sings while playing drums. In any case, all the other band members have their proverbial escopetarra ready to slay the upcoming song (as well as any undesirable who strays too closely to the stage).
All kidding aside, I still think it would have been entertaining to give Sophia an opportunity to 'tickle the ivories' in this scene. It could have opened up some nice opportunities.

Reactions: hzjujk

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It's pretty intense NTR. Let's not get off topic though because mods will nuke like 30 posts.
yep not for me (maybe if the wife is cheating with another woman.. :ROFLMAO: .but in the cover is the wife with a black man so is not going to happen)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It appears I am wrong about Morten Harket, as L&P has him sitting at the drums. That is unless he turns out to be some Phil Collins protegee, or a Deen Castronovo who sings while playing drums. In any case, all the other band members have their proverbial escopetarra ready to slay the upcoming song (as well as any undesirable who strays too closely to the stage).
All kidding aside, I still think it would have been entertaining to give Sophia an opportunity to 'tickle the ivories' in this scene. It could have opened up some nice opportunities.
If he can play the drums as good as Phil Collins that would be a sight to see whether he can sing as good as he can well.
I need to go and listen to some Phil Collins now :)

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, (Oh lord)
And I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, (Oh lord)
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, (Oh lord)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If he can play the drums as good as Phil Collins that would be a sight to see whether he can sing as good as he can well.
I need to go and listen to some Phil Collins now :)
So it doesn't look like Ellie and/or friends will get up to any of type of fun. A dance battle type of thing would have been awesome.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes