t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
For those who don't know, please do not be confused or get overly excited: D-Force is the "gravity" system in Daz Studio that allows things like hair and clothing, towels, blankets, and similar to flap and flop naturalistically according to gravity and wind settings and collide with other objects - draping a blanket over a character lying on a bed, for example.

D-Force does not refer to the power Sophia's D-cup boobs have to enchant us and her co-stars.
No, that would be F Force. it is very powerful around May the 4th.:geek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Can you express yourself more clearly? What is the essence of your question?

If you are interested in teasers of Sam and Sofia's event, then at the moment we have 3 teasers:
1)
View attachment 1387045
2)
View attachment 1387044
3)
View attachment 1387042

So, please, do not behave like a little capricious child who wants to get a toy at any price and beats his hands and feet on the floor!
Try to explain what exactly interests you and be sure someone will answer the question you are interested in.
Have a nice day.
Those pictures look boring, more of the same, just some flirting and something like it, nothing beyond that, etc. Nothing intense.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do you expect from teasers? Is this your first experience with L&P's teasers?
To be fair, a teaser is meant to get you interested in the event. To tease. So far the last one (at least for me) that fulfilled that requirement was the Ellie teaser before they head to the shower.

Even the Nat teaser only got me mildly curious. Unless one of the top-tier teasers was her only wearing an apron, I'm still expecting this update to be more or less a waste of six months.

If even one of the teasers confirmed Sam and Sophia having a quiet moment together, then that certainly would be a teaser, and quieten naysayers like me, that believe nothing interesting will come from this event.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
To be fair, a teaser is meant to get you interested in the event. To tease. So far the last one (at least for me) that fulfilled that requirement was the Ellie teaser before they head to the shower.

Even the Nat teaser only got me mildly curious. Unless one of the top-tier teasers was her only wearing an apron, I'm still expecting this update to be more or less a waste of six months.

If even one of the teasers confirmed Sam and Sophia having a quiet moment together, then that certainly would be a teaser, and quieten naysayers like me, that believe nothing interesting will come from this event.
What was the final teaser for the last update? Was it Sophia and Aiden riding through the woods?

Reactions: xxxorro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I play this game and wherever I download it and whatever I do Dylan always loses in the park at the end of the game .. can you tell me how to solve this problem?
When asking a question, you specify that we are talking about an Android, there is no such problem on a PC.
Moreover, I think that the problem is not in the files of the game that you are downloading, but that you are doing something wrong.
Therefore, I think you need to formulate the question a little differently.
First, ask who plays AWAM on Android?
When you find such people, ask them what actions and how exactly it is necessary to do on Android for Dylan to defeat the tramp?
I hope someone will help you.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

From what I have heard about the Nathalie teasers they are exceptionally good as teasers. The Christine teasers were decent and the Sam teasers till now have been underwhelming.

Events which are supposed to be the highlights or important always have underwhelming teasers I feel because I guess he actually does not want to give away any information and puts out the teasers for such important events as a formality.

The 3 teasers could easily be among the first 30 renders of the event. I mean it's Sophia going to the car, reaching the bar and entering, nothing much to do in between. Similar to the Aiden event where the 3 teasers got covered in around 30 renders of the actual event. Even if we get more teasers they are likely to be on the boring side considering his pattern.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
From what I have heard about the Nathalie teasers they are exceptionally good as teasers. The Christine teasers were decent and the Sam teasers till now have been underwhelming.

Events which are supposed to be the highlights or important always have underwhelming teasers I feel because I guess he actually does not want to give away any information and puts out the teasers for such important events as a formality.

The 3 teasers could easily be among the first 30 renders of the event. I mean it's Sophia going to the car, reaching the bar and entering, nothing much to do in between. Similar to the Aiden event where the 3 teasers got covered in around 30 renders of the actual event. Even if we get more teasers they are likely to be on the boring side considering his pattern.
They're boring when you're looking for erotic or sexual moments. But to speculate about the narrative they are often just right along with the comments from L&P.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
What was the final teaser for the last update? Was it Sophia and Aiden riding through the woods?
That was the last for Aiden's task.
The last one for the whole update was the one with Sophia and Dylan coming back home after running in the park. (the one that was not supposed to be shared but it was and the drama started....)

Mar 26, 2021
I mean, when I play the game, I do everything step by step, and it says that if Dylan learns from Marsco the cat for Samabaron, he will have a better chance, and I have, and for some reason he just lose

I ask a constant question. Can I download the wrong game ?
You cannot win fight in the android port because that feature is not implemented in the android version yet

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

NO Spoilers! Why care about teasers? Let the event come to you, us. So much better with a little wonder vice 'Oh yeah, exactly as I thought'. I try as much as possible to avoid spoilers. Much better going to the theater to see it on the big screen just knowing it is Daniel Craig and a wild ride. My personal preference is Sir Sean Connery in the role. But Craig does in a pinch.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
NO Spoilers! Why care about teasers? Let the event come to you, us. So much better with a little wonder vice 'Oh yeah, exactly as I thought'. I try as much as possible to avoid spoilers. Much better going to the theater to see it on the big screen just knowing it is Daniel Craig and a wild ride. My personal preference is Sir Sean Connery in the role. But Craig does in a pinch.
DITTO! What he said!(y)

Reactions: mulerider

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You cannot win fight in the android port because that feature is not implemented in the android version yet
You're wrong, I generally play in android. And I have won the fight with ease. I don't understand what the issue really is. Once the fight starts the numbers appear on your screen, just tap on them one after another and you win.

Screenshot_2021-09-05-17-30-25-927_org.a.wife.and.mother2.the66~2.jpg

This is how it should look. Just tap on 3 and then the next number appears, tap again until numbers stop appearing

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Guys,
Just wondering for this series
So, Dylan will have sex scene with Sophia or not?
With a high degree of confidence, we can say that the game has a route that will lead to sex between Sofia and Dylan.

Moreover, probably other moms may have incest sex, but this is not accurate information, just my guess.
If have hope developer make Sophia pregnant with Dylan will superb!
I think there is no question of any pregnancy of Sofia from Dylan. But again, this is my guess. The author does not give spoilers, so we do not have exact answers to all questions.

Reactions: hzjujk

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
With a high degree of confidence, we can say that the game has a route that will lead to sex between Sofia and Dylan.

Moreover, probably other moms may have incest sex, but this is not accurate information, just my guess.

I think there is no question of any pregnancy of Sofia from Dylan. But again, this is my guess. The author does not give spoilers, so we do not have exact answers to all questions.
but before that happens, I will have grandchildren and great-grandchildren :) :) with this blunt development mime thinks he should pull the main story through 3 updates and then 2 side-by-side, I don't think so

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
but before that happens, I will have grandchildren and great-grandchildren :) :) with this blunt development mime thinks he should pull the main story through 3 updates and then 2 side-by-side, I don't think so
May be this game can run upto 100000 years till any asteroid hit earth.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Can you express yourself more clearly? What is the essence of your question?

If you are interested in teasers of Sam and Sofia's event, then at the moment we have 3 teasers:
1)
View attachment 1387045
2)
View attachment 1387044
3)
View attachment 1387042

So, please, do not behave like a little capricious child who wants to get a toy at any price and beats his hands and feet on the floor!
Try to explain what exactly interests you and be sure someone will answer the question you are interested in.
Have a nice day.
The game is gaining momentum, which is very good. Different places, diversity is even better. I wonder what awaits and what will happen to Sophie :love: The latest update is very good. And future teasers are even more interesting. I'm looking forward to the update:)

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes