t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sam says it's his "first real live performance" when he invites Sophia on day 18 in the backyard. That certainly sounds like his first gig to me.
Could be their first 'Paid' performance. They may have done other stuff just to get some experience. Ultimately this point is trivial as L&P will make happen whatever happens whether it is a perfect setting that would be too much to expect. Close enough should do depending on the scenario he presents. As long as other items do not stretch credibility thinner. IMO

Reactions: JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
It's actually the same of mine.

Just curious to see how L&P will develop this part, though.

With best regards.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Is it possible that the Kurt Russell Santa dude leaning against the bar is the bouncer? He certainly is buff and carries himself as a no-nonsense guy.
And his twin brother is the brown hair guy dead center. Two Snake Plisken's in one universe. This place gonna explode.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So you have one prediction correct. farrah correctly predicted the bonus storyline, first female kiss, the start of Ellie's shower shenanigans, stealing Ellie's cheerleader uniform, and possibly more. So at least four correct predictions.
Are you entering all of this in a database? There are so many reflections on the progress of the story shared here that it is difficult to remember who said what and when. And it doesn't matter either!
But maybe when I present an idea I should write Copyright by farrah or Copyright by Poser_Voyeur to be on the safe side just so that everything goes its way. ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's imagine a woman who has dreams in which she is fucked by many men. A gangbang.
And these dreams are repeated, the question is: Is it possible that a more active partner will take her out of her head these dreams or will they remain there until she fulfills them? :unsure:
Because, a less active or average partner I don't think can do it.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Let's imagine a woman who has dreams in which she is fucked by many men. A gangbang.
And these dreams are repeated, the question is: Is it possible that a more active partner will take her out of her head these dreams or will they remain there until she fulfills them? :unsure:
Because, a less active or average partner I don't think can do it.
I guess, Liam will not fulfill her dream for now. But it will be possible later in the swinger path. That she is at least fucked by Liam and Andy? at the same time.
The gangbang you mention though... will probably happen with Aiden.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I guess, Liam will not fulfill her dream for now. But it will be possible later in the swinger path. That she is at least fucked by Liam and Andy? at the same time.
The gangbang you mention though... will probably happen with Aiden.
Yes, but I would be interested if one partner, only one, could save this woman :ROFLMAO:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Yes, but I would be interested if one partner, only one, could save this woman :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure if you want Sophia to be with only one partner then you can, Unless she has to cheat with some random person before she sleeps with a LI but that doesn't sound likely especially since everyone else has to build up a rapport with Sophia first.

Also didn't somebody say there isn't going to be any gangbangs a threesome yes but I thought gangbangs were off the table.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm pretty sure if you want Sophia to be with only one partner then you can, Unless she has to cheat with some random person before she sleeps with a LI but that doesn't sound likely especially since everyone else has to build up a rapport with Sophia first.

Also didn't somebody say there isn't going to be any gangbangs a threesome yes but I thought gangbangs were off the table.
No, it's a general question, nothing to do with a specific case.

IMO, when you introduce such a dream/thought into a character description, research should be done first.
If to my question, let's assume a randomly chosen woman but with such dreams, the answer is no then the only possible way is: avoid parking lots on the outskirts of town if you don't want the dream to come true :ROFLMAO:
If the answer is yes, a very active partner will eliminate that thoughts, then the path is this.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You ask a very good question, and I will do my level best to answer what makes a render take as long as it does.
In the grossest of terms the time to render a scene is dependent upon the maps used in the scene. There are diffuse, specular, bump and normal maps. Normal maps are your best friend because they simulate textures that are not really there, and were not introduced until Gen 3. Each map is responsible for part of what you see (and don't see) on any surface on any object in the scene. Remaining in the realm of a simple explanation: The maps cover the polygons, and the more polygons covered by maps the longer the render time.
For example, I developed a Gen 1 scene on a beach with Gen 1 girls, then I put Gen 1 bikinis on them. The Gen 1 bikinis literally constituted 90% of the file size of the scene and rendering crashed every time after waiting hours. Removing the bikinis offered a scene I could render in less than 30 minutes. However, a nude beach scene was not my goal at the time.
As we progress in DAZ generations the tendency is to design with less polygons and use more maps that simulate a texture or effect (using more pixels). The kind of lighting also has an affect on render time. Low resource-heavy shaders can also mitigate some of the long render time.
Although the computer 'sees' the entire scene even if it is not in the view of the render and effects render time. However, I have rendered a multiple person scene in one angle in 17 minutes and the same scene from another angle took 1 hour and 45 minutes. There are other factors that also affect render time that others may add to this if they wish.
In short, a fast DAZ artist finds the resources that have less polygons and more normal (and bump) maps while homogenizing the lighting type to reduce conflict that increases render time. This is just a thumbnail sketch answer, and with L&P's rig using smart methods I would estimate between 30 and 45 minutes to render this scene.
I hope this helps, Jack.
Thank you very much to take the time to explain the technical details in such a didactic way (and to Talcum Powder and Alley_Cat for the complements). I really appreciate!
I thought that the problem was in Daz itself, like it had some sort of limitation in rendering characters (in terms of rendering time).

Instead, if I follow your explanation correctly, no matter the number of characters (or props, for what matters), what really counts is their representation in terms of maps rather than a pure geometric representation: I may over-simplify, but the flat surface of a table, e.g., can be represented by a simple geometric primitive (e.g. 2 triangles, 1 quad etc) and the associated maps or by many small triangles that capture the fine geometrical details of the surface (e.g. scratches, irregularities etc). The first one is much faster to render than the second, still giving a comparable result. Plus the lights and all other sort of effects are another factor that can increase the time. Is that so?

So my hypothesis about the number of characters can be scratched. I guess the only "limitation" is the time and work it takes to animate them (change of poses etc) during the creation of the scenes, especially for a perfectionist that does not want to show people in the background of the scene as static objects ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
No, it's a general question, nothing to do with a specific case.

IMO, when you introduce such a dream/thought into a character description, research should be done first.
If to my question, let's assume a randomly chosen woman but with such dreams, the answer is no then the only possible way is: avoid parking lots on the outskirts of town if you don't want the dream to come true :ROFLMAO:
If the answer is yes, a very active partner will eliminate that thoughts, then the path is this.
Oh my bad, well in that case you have to ask if it is just a fantasy or not, some people dream about situations they don't think they will end up in but then when they do decide that it's not for them, for example I've heard of guys who wanted nothing more than to have sex with a trans women but when they had the chance while in thailand they become dead set against it, You also hear of women with rape fantasies and it's safe to assume 99% of those women don't actually want to be raped the same could be said for a gangbang the idea might turn this hypothetical women on but the act it self may be scary for her.

I don't think I actually answered your question but getting more on topic those fantasies will remain such for my Sophia unless its Patrica, Ellie and Dylan that are fulfilling them.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you very much to take the time to explain the technical details in such a didactic way (and to Talcum Powder and Alley_Cat for the complements). I really appreciate!
I thought that the problem was in Daz itself, like it had some sort of limitation in rendering characters (in terms of rendering time).

Instead, if I follow your explanation correctly, no matter the number of characters (or props, for what matters), what really counts is they representation in terms of maps rather than a pure geometric representation: I may over-simplify, but the flat surface of a table, e.g., can be represented by a simple geometric primitive (e.g. 2 triangles, 1 quad) and the associated maps or by many small triangles that capture the fine geometrical details of the surface (e.g. scratches, irregularities etc). The first one is much faster to render than the second, still giving a comparable result. Plus the lights and all other sort of effects are another factor that can increase the time. Is that so?

So my hypothesis about the number of characters can be scratched. I guess the only "limitation" is the time and work it takes to animate them (change of poses etc) during the creation of the scenes, especially for a perfectionist that does not want to show people in the background of the scene as static objects ;)
You are on the right track. The total number of polygons (Daz characters have tens of thousands each I believe, for example) and the number and types of lights and, as xxxorro said the types of “texture maps” you use create the workload for the render process.

L&P spends the vast majority of the development cycle assembling the scenes and adding props (books, lamps, plants, furniture), and clothing his characters and posing them. Then he adjusts the lighting which isn’t really possible without doing a lot of test renders to see what it looks like. It’s no small task and very laborious.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Why does he have to save the woman? Before what? That you fulfill one (or more) wish.
The question must be:
How does he or she relate to you?
Does the "savior" run the risk of being betrayed?
Or is he just mad because he's left out?
Can it get even better when the "savior" becomes part of the whole?

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Why does he have to save the woman? Before what? That you fulfill one (or more) wish.
The question must be:
How does he or she relate to you?
Does the "savior" run the risk of being betrayed?
Or is he just mad because he's left out?
Can it get even better when the "savior" becomes part of the whole?
We have some pretty perverse twists here :ROFLMAO:

As Atton563 opined, it's likely to remain at the dream stage, but if repeated, a change in behavior cannot be eliminated. But my interest is in the woman, not the "savior" ;)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We have some pretty perverse twists here :ROFLMAO:

As Atton563 opined, it's likely to remain at the dream stage, but if repeated, a change in behavior cannot be eliminated. But my interest is in the woman, not the "savior" ;)
I'll save the relationship, I'll save the woman "Rescue" can mean both, I'm better than a gangbang (pretty impossible!) Or I'm one of the "many" and the leader. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes