Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
For several days now, we have not seen any progress in the schedule, on its Patreon. Probably L&P is experiencing some difficulties in its work. :(
Really want him to cope and then the work went rhythmically and faster.
It's justifiable to some extent considering the scene is really heavy. And though I still think the last teaser was not interesting, from a creative pov that is one really difficult render imo. So I definitely appreciate that.
It's also a bit sad considering that whatever is supposed to happen will happen after the concert, so all this time being put here would actually be skipped over by 90% audience.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
First I have seen of a reference from L&P to October. This is either direct comms with L&P or his Patreon posts. It would be nice to see the reference only for shits and giggles. If so, he has developed so many of the venues for the game, the production rate should be accelerating since he would be working the scenes and dialogue not creating whole new sets. He might be approaching a PD per year. Not great but better than where he has been.
It was direct communications with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does Sofia laugh at any point of this game. Because I can't remember her laughing face
Plenty. On the plane, then in the evening, during the guitar lesson, in the gym shower, while wearing Ellie's cheerleader uniform, twice with Sam in the backyard, twice in the day 17 morning shower, in the hotub, during the Yoga event, when getting a massage from Zac, twice with the old farts, and with Dylan recently in the park.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
How long do I have to wait until there are sex scenes
If you're trying to beat your meat to sex scenes in AWAM, I recommend getting some blue pills ready as most of us will probably experience erectile dysfunctions by the time Sophia's getting some D's. Either that, or we'll be goners by then. Eat healthy and keep your fingers crossed!

(Or in other words, this aint your game buddy)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Mar 26, 2021

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P chose a tough audience with a purpose, for a certain after-concert course of action, it's actually a narrowing of possible after options.
"Just the friendly bar from the neighborhood" is sarcastic and leads us to one conclusion, the concert will not be a success and Sam will have to be consoled ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
L&P chose a tough audience with a purpose, for a certain after-concert course of action, it's actually a narrowing of possible after options.
"Just the friendly bar from the neighborhood" is sarcastic and leads us to one conclusion, the concert will not be a success and Sam will have to be consoled ;)
Or the “Lilly of the valley looking” barmaid will be wanting some Sam & Gets Sophia jealous so they get into a cat fight on the stage ripping each other’s clothes off and ending in a 69. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: globsis

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Or the “Lilly of the valley looking” barmaid will be wanting some Sam & Gets Sophia jealous so they get into a cat fight on the stage ripping each other’s clothes off and ending in a 69. LOL
The only time Sophia seemed to show a little sign of jealousy/concern was the scene with Amber and Dylan.
In relation to Sam, she could have responded the same way seeing Amber but didn't.
So, I don't see jealousy yet.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only time Sophia seemed to show a little sign of jealousy/concern was the scene with Amber and Dylan.
In relation to Sam, she could have responded the same way seeing Amber but didn't.
So, I don't see jealousy yet.
playable day 13(Noon) we may find out.
Was not the last Dylan event(jogging with Sophia/fight)connected with the boarding school or did it not matter?
Considering her feeling towards her son now Amber/Dylan could have a big impact on Sophia

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
playable day 13(Noon) we may find out.
Was not the last Dylan event(jogging with Sophia/fight)connected with the boarding school or did it not matter?
Considering her feeling towards her son now Amber/Dylan could have a big impact on Sophia
If I understand correctly:
1. on the boarding-school route the park-running scene is not possible, no hobos. The park/fight scene is connected with Aiden path.
2. it's not the last scene with Dylan on the boarding-school route, after that with Amber, i think to me was the yoga scene.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes