Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If I understand correctly:
1. on the boarding-school route the park-running scene is not possible, no hobos. The park/fight scene is connected with Aiden path.
2. it's not the last scene with Dylan on the boarding-school route, after that with Amber, i think to me was the yoga scene.
Thanks.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sofia doesn't laugh much because EJ Adora is hard to express big emotions without making her look weird. It's not that good of a face to work with.
She needs a huge orgasm to get her smile back :sneaky:. That's why she needs a successful first step, like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sofia doesn't laugh much because it's hard to make EJ Adora express big emotions without making her look weird. It's not that good of a face to work with.
That's interesting to hear. I get the general impression that many models aren't easy to work with when it comes to showing big emotions. They do sly and sultry looks well, but when it comes to emotions like anger or joy they hit that uncanny valley area.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That's interesting to hear. I get the general impression that many models aren't easy to work with when it comes to showing big emotions. They do sly and sultry looks well, but when it comes to emotions like anger or joy they hit that uncanny valley area.
Not only the smile but also the teeth, stick out and look weird. Another area would be the lips, they are almost standard and it's important when you want to personalize a character.
I still think Bezos was bewitched by these lips.
1631026452246.png

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Not only the smile but also the teeth, stick out and look weird. Another area would be the lips, they are almost standard and it's important when you want to personalize a character.
I still think Bezos was bewitched by these lips.
View attachment 1392676
what a scary photo. there is a disease called "harelip" or "cleft palate". I hope that there will be no such models in daz3d. although there is something similar in the "Lesson of Passion" - but it looks pretty cute.
9847.jpg

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
what a scary photo. there is a disease called "harelip" or "cleft palate". I hope that there will be no such models in daz3d. although there is something similar in the "Lesson of Passion" - but it looks pretty cute.
View attachment 1392726
I don't think Lauren suffers from such a disease, but these lips transform all characters in bimbo, IMO.
1631030279478.png

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There's the Cathy and Andy event afterward. That's why I've been saying Sam wont be giving Sophia a lift home, and it's far more likely that Patricia will be the one giving her a lift.
If Patricia Sophia should really go home at the end of the concert, the story of the Sam event must be told in a rather bumpy manner to give Sam and Sophia time alone. I know you believe the invitation from Cathy forces you to write the story like this, but Sophia may have simply forgotten the invitation, especially since she is in a romantic mood right now. Until a call from Liam reminds her of it again. I find this way much easier to tell than to find a reason for Patricia remaining the chauffeur.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If Patricia Sophia should really go home at the end of the concert, the story of the Sam event must be told in a rather bumpy manner to give Sam and Sophia time alone. I know you believe the invitation from Cathy forces you to write the story like this, but Sophia may have simply forgotten the invitation, especially since she is in a romantic mood right now. Until a call from Liam reminds her of it again. I find this way much easier to tell than to find a reason for Patricia remaining the chauffeur.
I'll agree. If Sophia and Patricia arrive at the bar together, and then go home together, that leaves very narrow window for anything to happen with Sam. If this event is actually a Patricia and Sophia event instead of Sam and Sophia, then ok maybe that makes more sense; but our understanding is that this event exists to advance the relationship with Sam. If Sophia leaves the bar with Patricia without some significant progress with Sam, it's going to feel like like the Sam storyline is spinning its wheels.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If the band do get heckled off stage and Sam is upset then maybe Sophia will have to make it up to him another time,whick would defeat the purpose
Another POV from Either Sophia/Sam or even Patricia :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If the band do get heckled off stage and Sam is upset then maybe Sophia will have to make it up to him another time,whick would defeat the purpose
Another POV from Either Sophia/Sam or even Patricia
Is your contribution to be understood in such a way that the course of the concert makes a time impossible on its own because Sam is no longer in the mood?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is your contribution to be understood in such a way that the course of the concert makes a time impossible on its own because Sam is no longer in the mood?
NO...................I am just throwing out ideas while waiting for my render to finish,bad ones I grant you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: globsis

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Responsible adult mode ON.

As familiar as she is with the city and its surroundings, Patricia will never leave Sophia alone there with Sam.
My initial assumption that Sam will drive Sophia home was wrong because that bar :ROFLMAO:

So Patricia will drive Sophia home in her car. Sam behind them, more or less, so far it makes sense.
So, all going to happen around Sophia's house. But where the hell are Ellie and Dylan?

OK, Dylan could "comfort" Christine ;).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

As familiar as she is with the city and its surroundings, Patricia will never leave Sophia alone there with Sam.
My initial assumption that Sam will drive Sophia home was wrong because that bar :ROFLMAO:

So Patricia will drive Sophia home in her car. Sam behind them, more or less, so far it makes sense.
So, all going to happen around Sophia's house. But where the hell are Ellie and Dylan?

So if Patricia drives Sophia home(or to meet with Liam) the Sam event could happen either before or after meeting up with Liam?
Yes. The concert is just the very ambitious prelude for the actual interesting event. But it's not an "after party"! At least not the way you think of it.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So if Patricia drives Sophia home(or to meet with Liam) the Sam event could happen either before or after meeting up with Liam?

Yes. The concert is just the very ambitious prelude for the actual interesting event. But it's not an "after party"! At least not the way you think of it.
My opinion.
Sophia/Patricia gets home, she's alone, Liam hasn't arrived yet, and she's seeing Sam again. I guess Dylan/Ellie aren't home.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My opinion.
Sophia/Patricia gets home, she's alone, Liam hasn't arrived yet, and she's seeing Sam again. I guess Dylan/Ellie aren't home.
Surely there has to be some contact between them for progression to mean anything.
I had thought that Sophia would meet Liam at cathy's place since there will be drinking so Sam still could give Sophia a life so a taxi back or there would be in order

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The whole reason Ellie might not be there is she has plans with friends. She's already said that.

And Dylan didn't get the invite.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Not an after party means they go home, each on their own.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes