gingreecs

Dec 15, 2018
Well ,what i feel is that ...sophia and patricia will sit on these chair... And the stage being on opposite side...they will be farthest from the stage .....sophia might show her areola in order to boost up the confidence of sam and no one notices that....?
View attachment 1385435
i think that they will drink alot there is a table for tyat just behind sophya or patricia , maybe patricia will loose after beting who will drink much then sophya will find herself that she have to do things because of her sister

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
i think that they will drink alot there is a table for tyat just behind sophya or patricia , maybe patricia will loose after beting who will drink much then sophya will find herself that she have to do things because of her sister
They need a drink. Patricia and Sophia will go together to the bar.
table.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will this be another over rated event that will take a month to do and only put in for some more corruption points?
Sophia wore the leathers(Aiden's 3rd task) and they had nothing to do with the event, so this outfit probably has nothing to do with the event and even Sam's car has limited scope.
Did we really need this scene?

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Will this be another over rated event that will take a month to do and only put in for some more corruption points.
Sophia wore the leathers(Aiden's 3rd task) and they had nothing to do with the event.
So this outfit probably has nothing to do with the event and even Sam's car has limited scope.
Did we really need this scene?
Sophia needs to know where she can get a decent gangbang :ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2020
The fact that this f*** guy has invited Sophia to this bar, even to come alone, is simply unbelievable. What kind of asshole is that!?
You're right, my friend.
If Sam really loved Soohia and If he is the person who cares about her so much, he certainly wouldn't have been invited her to such bars.He would not tell her to come alone.

There is not a single woman besides Sophia and Patricia at that bar. And he has invited Sophia to this bar, even to come alone,

The strange thing here is that Sam did not invite his family to this bar for his concert. And he hasn't even invited his friend Dylan to the show.

He already knew about the bar, Sam is not invited to the bar because of the safety of his mother Amber and his sister Julia.

I think sam only loves Sophia's beauty and her body, He only wants to fuck Sophia.

The real thing is that stupid f**** Sam is a big Pervert. He has clearly proved that the Son is like the Father. He only wants to have sex with her.

When Sophia asks for water to drink, he brings her alcohol to drink . And These scenes are proof that Sam is a pervert.

Screenshot_20210903-144208.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144258.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144337.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144406.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144442.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144508.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144535.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144543.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144555.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144646.jpg Screenshot_20210903-144704.jpg

The sad thing for us is that Sophia went to the show wearing a hot dress for the perverted Sam.

In fact, Dylan is the only person in this game who loves Sophia the most, cares for her and protects her all the time.Maybe in the near future Sophia and Dylan will Appear as everyone's favorite pair on the romantic route.:love:

He doesn't look any different than Aiden! And I bet. With his boys, he's all cocky and tells them that he's going to fuck Sophia... and then when he's alone with her, he goes back to being shy and he has sleepless nights because he's always thinking about her tits. I don’t like him.
You are right my friend i agree with you. If that asshole Aiden blackmails Sophia directly, Sam emotionally blackmails Sophia and he tries to earn her love.

Sam is a big pervert outside but he acts like a boy who doesn't know anything, when he's alone with her.

Exactly he doesn't look any different than Aiden.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I still wonder if there is not an error in the placement of the characters.
You're not going to tell me that customers don't know there's going to be a concert.
While they are all seated with their backs to the stage.

And we can't even say that they all turned around at the sight of the 2 sisters.
Okay, I'm quibbling a bit, but hey ... that's fair to say.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Sam is a big pervert outside but he acts like a boy who doesn't know anything, when he's alone with her.
Sam is a sycophant he only wants to get laid and will pull any dirty tricks needed to get what he wants, I live in hope of Liam or Dylan coming home and seeing Sam trying to seduce Sophia only to recive an ass kicking for his effort.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Can't believe it but I feel like the adult here saying this: you SERIOUSLY need to reconsider a lot of things if that is the case.

And if you're grown, financially stable, and it's SO serious for you as you say it, why don't you become a part of said paying demographic. Personally I have played many games here (nothing more than fap material for me sorry mate) that gets certain updates that kill my boner. But I absolutely feel I have no right to really protest because it was voted in by patrons, and knowing (having experience) how absolutely soul crushing and tough game dev can be (yes even VNs) I think the devs are perfectly justified to cater to the demographics that pay their bills. Because they're the one's actually help making the games not us.
No, I don't feel the need to reconsider anything but I do anyway, (frequently, need or not) & I'm quite content with my position. What I said was a paraphrase of a famous quote about football (soccer), spoken by a legendary manager, when I was young. It's called humour. I don't care if it seems I'm not been adult enough for you but your use of the upper case to reply suggests you could be the one taking things too seriously. Anyway, at my age that's almost a back-handed compliment, like getting asked if I was over 18 at a night-club, when I was 23. (That was the last time but it felt good). Maybe I'm just "young at heart," in the words of the over-used old phrase.

Why I don't pay for this is simple & concerns the rate of production. I may be financially stable now but I wasn't for most of my life. [I mean sell the jacket off your back to buy food unstable]. Many old folks will tell you that life is tough & that it was often harder "in their day". (That used to hack me off when I was a youth). Now I'm one of them.That means that I understand the value of money. I've been a patron of several Patreon creators in the past & still pay a Patreon bill every month. Whenever production falls off, I take my money to a different site, where production is steady & provide the honest feedback as to why I've left, when asked. (I may be stable but I don't have cash to burn). If production of AWAM ever reached the promised level, I would reconsider this issue accordingly. I understand production, to some extent, because like many people I was involved in producing things, at various times & for several extremely varied employers, from the shop-floor to the dizzying but not necessarily well-rewarded heights of middle management & this over several decades.

I've always, (check previous posts & also for my views on the totally predictable poll result), maintained that catering to a Dev's paying public makes perfect economic sense. It's so self-evident I usually comment believing that everyone understands that this is a given. If the paying public being catered to consists of a majority of kids who use the product to wank off to in their parent's attics, basements, or their own rooms, I'm not judging them, or anybody else. After all we certainly can't expect a world where everyone uses the same fap material. None of this negates my right to protest at what I don't like on a free(ish) speech platform. Only abusive language, political or religious posturing, or personal insults would do this IMO.

If you were to check my previous posts, you'd see that I've always had an over-arching hope for L&P & AWAM to succeed. This is how I still think but I also feel that there needs to be a reboot of the VN's original aims, ie L&P's stated goals, before things go too far in the direction that's now observable. When I say "succeed" I mean having a wide appeal to a varied audience, something that was achieved for several years. Well, that's a long reply but you did raise some salient points & I love the smell of keyboard in the morning. That's another paraphrase from my younger days but you already knew that?

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Good point. Why didn't I think of that? Must be the old thing...again!
Well, if our little Maquiavelo wants to make something with his MILF neighbour and his mother's friend after the performance, the first thing that he has to do is avoid his mother Amber goes at the concert. " No Mom don't go, you would don't like the place"

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
okays got it, also played the game "life in middle east", quite a similar plot like this, also another good game, so asked it.
Sophia might wear a hijab, or something similar, if there was to be a slave auction scene, then it would disappear. That would have been unthinkable a few years ago but now we're into the gathering of the fetishes, who knows?

Reactions: jason12359
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes