hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The barmaid's grin looks like she's thinking, "Oh, fresh meat for my male cats here".
When I saw the inside of the bar I immediately thought of an old film with the late actor Patrick Swayze. In this film he plays a bouncer in a bar. In the bar, the live bands were protected from the audience by a wire fence.
So if the teenagers perform in this bar, the concert should be over for this clientele after 10 minutes. If the bikers at the tables are not good husbands and have dressed up as bikers at the end of the day, they will personally lend a hand and kick the band out. Unless the two women appear on stage as dancers. Then the concert can last for hours.
If so, Sophia will be perceived as a sexual object for the second time that day and it will arouse her.
If so, the idea of Aiden doing a job for Sophia, appearing in a table dance bar, becomes more and more likely. In a sense, she has already trained here once.
If so then Sophia's clothes are just right and L & P's anger about the choice of clothes was not entirely sincere.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm not arguing! I'm just explaining my view on a possible scenario.
This is not about the discussion. You don't allow any. You stand for your opinion that she will or could go to Kathy/Andy with the romper. And if you still like the romper as much as you do, for whatever reason. It was an admitted mistake by L&P that he has already regretted. But he followed the mass of his patrons and adapt(ed) the story to the romper a bit. Which he wouldn't have had to do if he'd left it at the rockin' outfit. Or simply one in the direction rocky outfit but lewder. Anyway, she ...

• Sad
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This is not about the discussion. You don't allow any. You stand for your opinion that she will or could go to Kathy/Andy with the romper. And if you still like the romper as much as you do, for whatever reason. It was an admitted mistake by L&P that he has already regretted. But he followed the mass of his patrons and adapt(ed) the story to the romper a bit. Which he wouldn't have had to do if he'd left it at the rockin' outfit. Or simply one in the direction rocky outfit but lewder. Anyway, she ...
If you have the impression that I do not allow anything, I am very sorry.
Regarding L&P, I will say the following, if everything is so, then I would not conduct a survey in L&P's place. Therefore, my opinion is that he did the wrong thing!
Unlike him, we do not know the plot and context of the event, our choice can quite logically be wrong.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A woman who dressed like that without knowing where she was going is a bit naive.
But not Patricia.
Gun.png

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
I understand you, at the moment the plot does not talk about anything like this, and only the author knows what will happen in the future. Therefore, we discuss questions about future plots only in the context of a greater or lesser probability.
okays got it, also played the game "life in middle east", quite a similar plot like this, also another good game, so asked it.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think it has been said by L&P alcohol will not be involved for Sophia.
For this event? "The other guy" used it already, and it was used at the club with Ellie and Patricia. So Alcohol has already been used a couple of times already to acquire filth/corruption points.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
For this event? "The other guy" used it already, and it was used at the club with Ellie and Patricia. So Alcohol has already been used a couple of times already to acquire filth/corruption points.
I meant just for this event. I was under impression from some earlier posts he said alcohol would not play a role.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When I discussed the events of this evening with L&P, I received this answer:
" Well, with some points you're not even on a bad way. Alcohol probably won't play a role. "

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My mistake, I thought L&P created the scene from scratch, but no, which makes me uneasy. These content creators don't have a clue about construction and engineering.
1400485_1630291419274.png
In this scene the light pole, no way in that position, up against the building wall :whistle:
1630664894002.png
And this one, the beer keg at the top of the bar, who's the bartender? Hulk:ROFLMAO:
1630665002900.png

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes