Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Speaking of recent controversies, about Liam's allegedly negative reaction to the appearance of Sofia without a bra in Katie's apartment! Here is another moment, Sofia came home from the city in a dress and she is not wearing a bra! And Liam didn't say a word to her!
View attachment 1385354

Therefore, I strongly disagree that the appearance of Sofia in Katie's apartment in a jumpsuit without a bra is not realistic and acceptable, and I do not agree that her appearance in this form must necessarily cause a negative reaction from Liam!

These are the kind of heated arguments we have here! :giggle:
I don't see the bra thing problematic as well but answering Liam on where she has been all glammed up could be a little troubling. But keeping that aside

The issue with having Sophia go there in her romper from the Dev's pov is that he would have to do duplicate renders with another dress since there are people who don't follow the Sam storyline. Now the update is already big plus duplicating 100+ renders would be a real waste. He did it for the Aiden 2nd task because the alternative dress choice only had 5-6 renders at max.

Jul 22, 2019
There is a bit of a issue with that IMO. Anyone generally joins the patron after playing the game, basically after liking what the creator has to offer and his vision. Now if instead of his vision I get to see the vision of majority patrons then I'm not interested. I didn't pay to see how the Masses want a game to be but to see what the Dev has in mind.
Catering to everyone's wishes generally leads to the doom of most projects or an absolute mess of a story. That's what none want for AWAM. I have liked the game for L&P's vision not his patrons.
The point is that by becoming a patron you can influence the development of the game. Now do you know what the "majority" of patrons means exactly in this case? It could literally be 51%. Now idk how this dev's tier system works exactly, but most devs who do patreon polls, have higher tiers in which your vote can count twice as much or even three times as much, which can be significant to change the results. You can subscribe to those tiers if you're especially desperate. Anything would be more proactive than being here and going "oh ye curse those yunguns with their horniness and wanting to see sexy women and sexy clothes". The irony is that those young one's are the one's who have money enough to spare for this, some might even argue they're more successful :whistle:.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The point is that by becoming a patron you can influence the development of the game. Now do you know what the "majority" of patrons means exactly in this case? It could literally be 51%. Now idk how this dev's tier system works exactly, but most devs who do patreon polls, have higher tiers in which your vote can count twice as much or even three times as much, which can be significant to change the results. You can subscribe to those tiers if you're especially desperate. Anything would be more proactive than being here and going "oh ye curse those yunguns with their horniness and wanting to see sexy women and sexy clothes". The irony is that those young one's are the one's who have money enough to spare for this, some might even argue they're more successful :whistle:.
There is influence, but the influence should be positive which is something you don't ever get to see, from a creative standpoint the game just becomes a generic piece of work just like other games that people are used to playing. Their ideas are influenced by the what they see everywhere else. So the game loses its uniqueness. L&P for one does not want anyone to actually influence his story, atleast that is how he comes off when people try to overly exert themselves onto his story.

People in L&P's higher tier hardly ever receive any proper exclusive benefits. The people in those tiers just love the game and wish to support it.

As for the teens having money to spare. It's not their money, it's their old man's who has worked hard in his life. These young guns don't have responsibilities or people to take care of. They just have to spend on themselves whatever allowance they get.

A woman does not need to dress up like a desperate woman dying for attention to look sexy. Infact that woman is no longer sexy imo. If sexiness is not accompanied by class it's all a waste.

Jul 22, 2019
A woman does not need to dress up like a desperate woman dying for attention to look sexy. Infact that woman is no longer sexy imo. If sexiness is not accompanied by class it's all a waste.
Well that is a completely subjective and imo a minority pov, lol. I think the entire existence of the internet, modelling industry, and thumbnails that get clicked on the most is a testament to that. But anyways, I was just trying to say that you guys can actually influence the development of the game in the direction YOU want instead of complaining. But you brought up a good point about the young people not having people that depend on them. But I also think if you look at the demographic that actually supports patron devs, they're rarely actually teenagers, mostly in their 20s to 30s, maybe with no families but definitely with jobs.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
But you keep referring to a "Katie". Her name is Cathy.
Speaking of Katie, I mean the upcoming event of the evening after Sam's concert. Some people made a categorical remark that Sofia could not appear in a jumpsuit to visit Andy and Katie, as this would cause a negative reaction from Liam.

I strongly object and say that this is quite appropriate and Liam will not perceive Sofia's outfit negatively.

But of course, all of our arguments are based on our different perceptions of the game and to a greater extent from the field of guesswork.

Only the release of the update will put all the points in their places!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Speaking of Katie, I mean the upcoming event of the evening after Sam's concert. Some people made a categorical remark that Sofia could not appear in a jumpsuit to visit Andy and Katie, as this would cause a negative reaction from Liam.

I strongly object and say that this is quite appropriate and Liam will not perceive Sofia's outfit negatively.

But of course, all of our arguments are based on our different perceptions of the game and to a greater extent from the field of guesswork.

Only the release of the update will put all the points in their places!
Who is Katie though? Did she kill Cathy and take her place? Here I was thinking it was Cathy and Andy's apartment.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was beginning to think another Cold War was brewing, and all our favourite characters were being replaced. Might explain why Sophia is doing strange things like wearing a romper to a biker bar.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I was beginning to think another Cold War was brewing, and all our favourite characters were being replaced. Might explain why Sophia is doing strange things like wearing a romper to a biker bar.
No, my friend, there is no war, and I always try to express my opinion to my opponent respectfully, without imposing my own.
Perhaps I don't always do this, for a number of different reasons, primarily ignorance of the language, but I try.
I'm sorry. :)
But I absolutely can't understand the logic of the statements that Sofia does strange things and something like that by wearing a jumpsuit.
Perhaps the reason that I do not understand you is that women in Russia have spoiled us men. Our women always try to look very beautiful, elegant and attractive, even in everyday life, and even more so if they are going to attend an event. We do not perceive this as a cry of women calling men to pay attention to them, this is just the usual state of affairs.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Speaking of recent controversies, about Liam's allegedly negative reaction to the appearance of Sofia without a bra in Katie's apartment! Here is another moment, Sofia came home from the city in a dress and she is not wearing a bra! And Liam didn't say a word to her!
View attachment 1385354

Therefore, I strongly disagree that the appearance of Sofia in Katie's apartment in a jumpsuit without a bra is not realistic and acceptable, and I do not agree that her appearance in this form must necessarily cause a negative reaction from Liam!

These are the kind of heated arguments we have here! :giggle:
Yeap :unsure:, but the question was there:
1630658192267.png

Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It remains unclear why L&P uses such a bar and with such a clientele.
For Sophia to understand that it's the perfect place for a rough and long gangbang, if such a scene is ever used :unsure:, here we can also include the movers, that would be one option. Or, like Aiden's tasks, an uncomfortable situation for Sophia turns into an arousing one.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It remains unclear why L&P uses such a bar and with such a clientele.
For Sophia to understand that it's the perfect place for a rough and long gangbang, if such a scene is ever used :unsure:, here we can also include the movers, that would be one option. Or, like Aiden's tasks, an uncomfortable situation for Sophia turns into an arousing one.
We will probably get answers to such questions after we see exactly what will happen and what Sofia's thoughts will be. But again, depending on how much L&P wants to lift the curtain and hint at further development of the plot in this direction.

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes