Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
This topic came up also with the truck belonging to Ellie’s friend in a previous teaser - the Daz model is clearly based on the Ford 150 which is a pretty big truck, but next to (Christine?) it looks like a small car.

I think the scale issues we see here at the bar are twofold:
The van is way too small, perhaps as much as 25%.
American muscle cars from the 70’s were very large, I think the issue there is maybe more due to the “make me young” morph presets in Daz that (in my very limited experience, mind you) make characters a lot shorter than the base model. I clicked the “make me teen” preset on a male figure and they went from like 5’10” to like 5’4”, and the whole body shrank proportionally. If these kids are all in their later teens then most of them should near full-grown height, just less filled out in terms of body frame.
When the issue of oversized assets was brought up, this was n't the way I expected it to turn out!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Some of you boys have very active imaginations! The theories you come up with for these scenes are always very elaborate. I would put money on the line that the Sam storyline will not be continued in this update after leaving the bar. There won't be an after party at the house, no whimsical meeting in the tree house, no alcohol to blur her judgment. Whatever progress Sam makes will happen at the bar. The most you'll get is Sam giving Sophia a ride home.

If anything happens in the tree house I swear to God I'll change my avatar to Sam's shit eating grin and a caption of "I Luv L&P". Or something equally absurd. That's how confident I am that nothing will happen in the treehouse.
I've been fairly confident nothing significant will happen at the bar since Sophia said she should bring Patricia and Ellie. Purposely distancing herself because of his admission. All the theories presented so far appear to me to be baseless speculations in the hope that something does happen.

But then I'm not expecting anything significant to happen between Sophia and the boys until playable day 16.

My theory is that Dylan will secretly come there and fuck that tattooed barmaid
View attachment 1395027
There's absolutely no reason to believe Dylan even knows about the bar, let alone there's a busty barmaid there.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Here in Shanghai it's 5 o'clock in the morning, I'm drinking my coffee before to start work and thinking....this thread is becoming insane...

Reactions: sava75

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Some of you boys have very active imaginations! The theories you come up with for these scenes are always very elaborate. I would put money on the line that the Sam storyline will not be continued in this update after leaving the bar. There won't be an after party at the house, no whimsical meeting in the tree house, no alcohol to blur her judgment. Whatever progress Sam makes will happen at the bar. The most you'll get is Sam giving Sophia a ride home.

If anything happens in the tree house I swear to God I'll change my avatar to Sam's shit eating grin and a caption of "I Luv L&P". Or something equally absurd. That's how confident I am that nothing will happen in the treehouse.
I had interpreted L&P's previous comments that 3rd main scene, the concert, was going to have two parts with the bar itself just being the first part. Hence all the discussion about maybe Sophia and Sam in Sam's car etc.

Then the 4th main scene will be at Andy and Cathy's house.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Smart girl :ROFLMAO:.
Of course no one will go up to the treehouse. It'll be pretty dark and it's Sam's house. In real life, what would it be like to have Sam's mom see you coming down from the tree house? Or Neil? Or Julia. Too risky.

Wanna bet there won't be an interesting scene after the concert? And after they leave the bar?
If you lose I have some interesting ideas that Aiden should be ashamed of :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
I'm staking my claim. No treehouse. No after party at Sophia's house. No drama with a bar fight or Sam's hurt feelings. The "action" will be contained to the bar, the parking lot, and maybe Sam's car. Get ready for a whole lot of flirting, fabric touching, and maybe a boob. It will be sexy and frustrating all at the same time. There won't be any crazy schemes.

That's my stance unless we get clear evidence otherwise.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm staking my claim. No treehouse. No after party at Sophia's house. No drama with a bar fight or Sam's hurt feelings. The "action" will be contained to the bar, the parking lot, and maybe Sam's car. Get ready for a whole lot of flirting, fabric touching, and maybe a boob. It will be sexy and frustrating all at the same time. There won't be any crazy schemes.

That's my stance unless we get ear evidence otherwise.
It would be a bit cheap if it all happened in the backseat. And I don't think Patricia will abandon her until she's in front of Sophia's house.

That's my stance unless we get ear evidence otherwise :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Thankyou for this.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Something else I think is important. Patricia is hunting her and Sophia's dress is very provocative. I wouldn't abandon the prey until I see there's no chance :sneaky:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Do we know if Ellie’s gonna be there ?
Because at first she says okay, then that she has planned something with friends when in fact she went to see her boyfriend (bad girl :sneaky:).

All this is not very clear, she could still make an remarkable entry, no ?
No one knows anything for sure.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He still got a lot to do for this event, at least 25% and hey I never posted the progress rate :ROFLMAO:
25% CS and 30% for Rendering. But you're right, he still has a lot to do for this event, and the bar only moved 5% for CS eight days after his last update. I really don't see how he could make October unless he implements "DLC" or cuts the story really short.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
25% CS and 30% for Rendering. But you're right, he still has a lot to do for this event, and the bar only moved 5% for CS eight days after his last update. I really don't see how he could make October unless he implements "DLC" or cuts the story really short.
He can't do DLC for this content, it's too central to the story. Stuff like Coach Sophie he can move to DLC, but the Sam storyline is too central to the game. The Cathy & Andy route is also too important to move to DLC because it's one of the few perks of doing the Good Wife route. If he were to move their storyline to DLC it would likely be lost forever and the GW path would suffer immensely for it.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He can't do DLC for this content, it's too central to the story. Stuff like Coach Sophie he can move to DLC, but the Sam storyline is too central to the game. The Cathy & Andy route is also too important to move to DLC because it's one of the few perks of doing the Good Wife route. If he were to move their storyline to DLC it would likely be lost forever and the GW path would suffer immensely for it.
You don't think so??? I think L&P would think the opposite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes