Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Sorry to say but it never happened. L&P talked to me through PM and he never freaked out at any time at all. I'm not a subsriber btw.
But yes, L&P doesn't take criticisations easily. There were times when he freely talked in this thread but it was some updates ago.
Recently the developer of intertwined deleted their F95 account because of some absurd criticisations.
So I guess if a dev decides to not share anything here or not react to those critical post he is not a nice person.
I never said he wasn't nice I've never interacted with him to know, but judging from the messages I've seen him post here he doesn't have a very high opinion of us especially after the Sophia/Dylan teaser was posted just before the last update, calling one of his patreon subscribers a rat for sharing a teaser was maybe a bit over the top? Yes I admit that he asked for the teaser not to be leaked but still a bit of an overreaction.

Reactions: armion82 and Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry to say but it never happened. L&P talked to me through PM and he never freaked out at any time at all. I'm not a subsriber btw.
But yes, L&P doesn't take criticisations easily. There were times when he freely talked in this thread but it was some updates ago.
Recently the developer of intertwined deleted their F95 account because of some absurd criticisations.
So I guess if a dev decides to not share anything here or not react to those critical post he is not a nice person.
I had a different result. I chatted with him for a bit after .115 then after .130 he went bonkers at any criticism. He made his decision to withdraw from here after .130. You can draw your own conclusion as to why.

He is just like anyone else in that he can make his own decisions. And, like anyone else, he has the right to be here or not. He can be as fan friendly as he wants. He is not like others Devs that embrace any and all fans. That is fine he just needs to realize that street goes both ways.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Not engaging with the thread isn't a problem; but being combative towards those that have even minor critiques or criticisms does kinda make you a jerk. Sometimes criticism is unwarranted, but when you go Scorched Earth on people it doesn't foster a friendly relationship. It takes a special personality for a dev to navigate these threads successfully, and I don't think L&P has it. As a person he may be totally cool, but as a dev interacting with his supporters (here or on Patreon) he can be very abrasive.
Doh! Nail meet hammer!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I never said he wasn't nice I've never interacted with him to know, but judging from the messages I've seen him post here he doesn't have a very high opinion of us especially after the Sophia/Dylan teaser was posted just before the last update, calling one of his patreon subscribers a rat for sharing a teaser was maybe a bit over the top? Yes I admit that he asked for the teaser not to be leaked but still a bit of an overreaction.
He didn't overreact. It wasn't just "a little criticism" either. It was a witch hunt. There are some here who have leased the truth, do not allow counter-arguments and believe because they keep repeating their statements, they get more weight. You tried to wage a campaign because you thought you were representing a market power and you lost! We here in the forum can be glad that he no longer holds on to his threat to no longer allow any post from the patreon site here in the forum.
Just as a side note: some of the largest complainants then quietly bought their way back to L&P.
This is not an attack on you now!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You don't think so??? I think L&P would think the opposite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the stupid question, but I guess that you already asked him to explain what he intended with his message and this DLC and he hasn't answered at all?

Nevertheless, from his statement it doesn't seem to me that Sam's event is cut back, only the concert part is a shorter event before the actual Sam's event. Which is something that we kinda already knew already, I seem to remember. I wouldn't worry much about it, at least storywise. Production-wise, ok why such a complex scene for just few renders. But this is has been said regularly ever since I started to follow the forum... So, sadly, nothing new :(

If we want to talk about the DLC, which we don't even know if it will ever be actually done, then I found it odd as many already said. And I'm talking just story-wise, let's forget the production even if it is obviously relevant.
What is gonna happen in this DLC?

It cannot be something important for the story and its progression, that would be a complete disaster. I cannot even imagine the scene being cut saying "ok folks something happens here but you'll find out in the DLC. Now the concert is over and...". No! please, God, no!!! [à la Micheal Scott]

If it is a side story still involving Sophia (and/or Patricia), well, IMO, it depends. If it is something **in the lines of e.g.** Sophia going to the bathroom and something erotic happens like she witnesses something lewd done by others... Or some other interaction with the bikers, you name it, Bbut nothing that has an impact on the next event (hard to imagine one). Well, ok, why not. But then here comes the production issue. When is it gonna be released? It would make sense if it is done in between this and the next release as a "filler". It would still leverage the momentum of the scene and keep people engaged with the game. The obvious problem is that unless he outsources that (and we know it is not gonna happen) it will slow down even more the next release. So, no! And if it is released anytime later on I don't see the interest of going back while Sophia corruption progresses, for as much interesting and well done this scene is. And sorry, but personally I don't like retrofitting much, as in Sophia doing now something that would be out of the current corruption level but told it later on when it could fit that future level. Nah!

If it is a side story with the new characters of the bar and not involving Sophia, it's a little bit the same as above, with the only advantage that being detached from the main story it can be released any time in the future. Why not, but again, can we live without it? I guess so if that means he focuses only on the main story.

The other possibility is a completely separated story taking place here in the bar but not during Sam concert. Something like coach Sophia with a very limited time span and just a self-contained story (e.g. Sophia and Patricia coming back for drinks or any other side story you can think of) that takes advantage of the work done for this episode. Why not, but the same discussions for coach Sophia apply here.

If anything, I'd reuse the scene for one of Aiden's task or for the bachelorette party (quite an odd venue for that, I reckon).

Last edited:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
He didn't overreact. It wasn't just "a little criticism" either. It was a witch hunt. There are some here who have leased the truth, do not allow counter-arguments and believe because they keep repeating their statements, they get more weight. You tried to wage a campaign because you thought you were representing a market power and you lost! We here in the forum can be glad that he no longer holds on to his threat to no longer allow any post from the patreon site here in the forum.
Just as a side note: some of the largest complainants then quietly bought their way back to L&P.
This is not an attack on you now!
I never claimed to be representing anything or anyone but my own opinion sorry if you thought otherwise and I certainly wasn't trying to "wage a campaign" I'm far to lazy for something like that. I've got nothing against L&P quite the opposite I actually respect the guys skills so much he and a few other devs made my want to try using Daz myself. I do believe he overreacted just a little to the leaked teaser, yes he asked for it not to be and has every right to be pissed about that and I respect that you feel otherwise but this is a piracy website and pirates are gonna pirate. I've also never to my knowledge partaken in any criticism of his work.

BTW I was only answering a question that was asked about DPC and didn't want to go completely of topic so added a little about L&P to remain somewhat on topic it wasn't meant as an attack so if it came off as one my bad.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I never claimed to be representing anything or anyone but my own opinion sorry if you thought otherwise and I certainly wasn't trying to "wage a campaign" I'm far to lazy for something like that. I've got nothing against L&P quite the opposite I actually respect the guys skills so much he and a few other devs made my want to try using Daz myself. I do believe he overreacted just a little to the leaked teaser, yes he asked for it not to be and has every right to be pissed about that and I respect that you feel otherwise but this is a piracy website and pirates are gonna pirate. I've also never to my knowledge partaken in any criticism of his work.

BTW I was only answering a question that was asked about DPC and didn't want to go completely of topic so added a little about L&P to remain somewhat on topic it wasn't meant as an attack so if it came off as one my bad.
I had already written that it was not an attack against them.
Again, L&P did not overreact, it put an end to it!
But we both don't have to argue about it, we weren't the culprit. Even if we disagree on this matter.

Reactions: Atton563

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't understand why he made such a big deal about the last teaser for the previous update. It's a classic example of the , no one would have given that final teaser more than a minute of thought if he hadn't drawn so much attention to it. The teaser had no nudity, and didn't even show Dylan doing anything that Patreon could get upset about. For a guy that is flouting some of Patreon's biggest rules, the teaser felt like a strange thing to get concerned about. Either he really is that anal, or he was trying to figure out which supporters are leaking material to us. Either way, it's weird.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I don't understand why he made such a big deal about the last teaser for the previous update. It's a classic example of the , no one would have given that final teaser more than a minute of thought if he hadn't drawn so much attention to it. The teaser had no nudity, and didn't even show Dylan doing anything that Patreon could get upset about. For a guy that is flaunting some of Patreon's biggest rules, the teaser felt like a strange thing to get concerned about. Either he really is that anal, or he was trying to figure out which supporters are leaking material to us. Either way, it's weird.
If I remember correctly at some point he said "for the reason you know" he was not posting teasers with Dylan, implying that it could raise red flags on patreon, especially if they started to talk about it in the comments. But idk, it seems like a sort of open secret to me.
Limiting to the high tiers patreon was maybe a way to limit the discussions about it and at the same time to give some "exclusivity" to them. But still...
I don't even know what happened here on the forum as it was taken down before I could read it, but it all felt like blown out of proportion for no rational reason. :(

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Why do you think Sam's event is scaled back?
I think it's a total misunderstanding... We already know this event has two parts. L&P said long ago that the concert part is relatively small, and now he backs that up. No new information here...
And the slow down in progress was pretty obvios (I believe you also predicted it), so nothing new here also...
Because DLC was mentioned - that suggests to me he had more planned for the scene but has decided to cut it back.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do you think? What will happen at the concert?
We've already been told by L&P not to expect anything to happen at the concert. Afterwards, during the second part of the event is a different matter, but we know absolutely nothing about it. They could just play patty-cake for all we know.

Reactions: codex35

dimano

Jul 29, 2020
Hi. I can't understand why the game finish at the end of v.115 , in addition I'm not able to play v1.30.
Can anyone help me?(PC edition)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes